It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 dead, flotilla fired upon by Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a norwegian politician and a swedish writer is missing after the shooting. the israelian gov are digging there own grave. all the european supot will not be srong after this. wher ar the us gov in all this. havent heard a word from obama

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Israel warned them in advance....

If they chose not to heed the warning then they proved Israel right all along; that they were not genuine aid carriers, they were out to provoke Israel just like Hamas and Hizbullah.

As most of their neighbours cannot defeat them in conventional warfare, they resign themselves to this 'bait to discredit' tactic and for the most part it certainly is working.

Israel know this, they stated it before the flotilla put to sea but they will not be manipulated, it shows weakness, which is a very dangerous thing to do when you are surrounded by countries that despise you.

When Israel sit back and do nothing like many of you would suggest it encourages Hamas and Hizbullah to scale up its attacks. Case in point, the summer of 2006.

Most of you will not like this response. It is however logical.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Lol thought I'd add this

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
All these Israel haters, you disgust me. You just eat up all of this anti-israel hype and dont question where it came from. Imagine your country was surrounded on all sides by countries who openly declare they want you wiped out ... blur ... blur ... disinfo

Please stop insulting forum members and stick with the facts.

a peace convoy carying food aid was attacked in international waters by a well known aggressor who has been allowed to get away with anything it likes.

This time a line in the sand has been crossed and attacking Iran is not the answer but removing the Nukes from Israel is a step in the right direction.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
Israel know this, they stated it before the flotilla put to sea but they will not be manipulated, it shows weakness, which is a very dangerous thing to do when you are surrounded by countries that despise you.

Seems Israel has been placed between a rock and a hard place.

Show weakness, or resort to international piracy.

Do they actually have the right to blockade Gaza anyway?

[edit on 31/5/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
very sad day indeed
my heart goes out to all the activists that we killed or injured.
you are all very brave souls.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Do they actually have the right to blockade Gaza anyway?

[edit on 31/5/10 by NuclearPaul]

The notion that one country has the "right" to blockade another country sickens me.

This isn't directed at you personally NuclearPaul (or even Israel for that matter), only that the way we all treat eachother and the terms/actions that we engage in just fly right over my head.

I feel like the world is insane (...or I am...).

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

The Israeli insist that they have withdrawn occupation of the Gaza strip but on the same time they watch all of it's borderds (egypt the southern border), the airspace and the shore.

You can argue how sovereign a nation is that can't have anyone come and go to it without being checked by Israel first. Even if it's not technically occupation it without a doubt is opression and injustice.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Israel is in a no win situation where it is located, imagine being the only sane person in a room with a bunch of psychotic, women hating, religious zealots always trying to kill you every chance they get and whenever you do something to defend yourself the rest of the world calls you a violent s.o.b.

I think the rest of the world just needs to but out of that region and let them handle their own problems, stop giving them weapons and aid and lets just sit back and see what happens, survival of the fittest.

I guarantee that Israel would mop up the desert and do the rest of us a favor and get rid of the lunatic zealots once and for all. Palestine Pakistan and the rest of these desertstans would come under Israel rule and the world would be a better place without the "religion of (cough) peace"

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Israel warned them in advance.... If they chose not to heed the warning then they proved Israel right all along; that they were not genuine aid carriers, they were out to provoke Israel just like Hamas and Hizbullah.

You absolute numpty!

International waters, you know what that means?

Murder...piracy...act of war...the list goes on and on.

Israel and Israeli sympathizers, using screwed up logic again to justify murder and maiming, as they see fit.

Israel had no right nor jurisdiction in international waters to issue such a warning.

Only Israel and it's simpering supporters, can try to turn the murder and piracy THEY perpetrate into 'we were provoked guv, honest!'

I call commandos shooting at aid workers, while streaming down boarding ropes from helicopters, the aggressors (Obviously). Aid workers returning fire, to defend themselves are the victims.

There's in NO way the murdering bastards, running Israel can turn this one around, even with dripping sympathizers like you to spout their backwards logic, over the net.

They are lying, murdering scumbags...and if you want to speak up for them and peddle their lying propaganda, you're no better.

The bare faced cheek of some people, truly amazes me.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
Aid workers returning fire, to defend themselves are the victims.

If they were "innocent aid workers", why would they have weapons to return fire?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
If this was just a peaceful aid convoy then why did they ATTACK they Israeli naval commandos with axes and bottles and then try to steal their weapons? If they were so peaceful why dident they accept Israel's offer to sail to an Israel port, have their ship's inventory be inspected by Israeli Customs and then go to Gaza?

The initial movement may have had good intentions to help the Palestinian people, but then they allowed their movement to be hijacked by terrorist lovers and apologists and used as a weapon against Israel.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well it seems Israel is losing the PR War here @ ATS 97-1

Same on Yahoo news comments and no need to go to other news sources.... Even Zionist controled news blogs are losing after this latest incident.

Message to Israel.... YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE FOR PEACE AFTER WE THE WORLD GAVE YOU HOPE AFTER WW2.... AND YOU FRICKING BLOW IT TIME AFTER TIME AGAIN WITH YOUR WAR RHETORIC!

We can see your pushing for your 3rd world war... And i bet you hope you get it, but i doubt it will play out the way you want. GOD does not love nations or people who kill.....

Shame on you!

EDIT to say "You are worse than those NAZI scum who hurt your family back in the day"

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Master Shen long]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
Yes i just seen the live footage of this atrocity. Israel will pay for this as there is on board european legistors on board one of the boats. I think its time Europe flexed its muscles and move ships to gaza and stick 2 fingers up to israel. I like to see Israel attack a real army. God damn cowards

I could not agree more! Anyone can look like Barney Bad-Ass with all of the United States Military support, all the while beating up people who's best weapon are half-asses homemade RPG's and/or explosives.

I would love to see someone just plow over Israel, by far they are the biggest troublemakers and bullies in the middle east.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
If this was just a peaceful aid convoy then why did they ATTACK they Israeli naval commandos with axes and bottles and then try to steal their weapons? If they were so peaceful why dident they accept Israel's offer to sail to an Israel port, have their ship's inventory be inspected by Israeli Customs and then go to Gaza?

The initial movement may have had good intentions to help the Palestinian people, but then they allowed their movement to be hijacked by terrorist lovers and apologists and used as a weapon against Israel.

Why didnt Israel stick to international law and stay in their own waters...? What they did is called piracy, oh and add murder to that.

Wake up

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IcarusDeepSea

Yes and your a brainwashed idiot... I bet your from the***,
By the way im a white Brit who loves all my brothers and sisters. If your Muslim, Jew, Hindu or frickin Alien i dont care... I LOVE YOU ALL

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Master Shen long]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Dad hits son
son grow up hitting his son
Germans hit Jews
Jew grow up hittng too
what goes around comes around
Sad!
Remember no one went to war with the turks,why! because they were # scared,remeber what happened to the British and australian,They got Slaughtered.The Greeks & yugos 400 years of slave rule.If I were Jew I would use atomic bomb now,or you will have no chance against the Turks.You just dont know what your up against.Your head has grown too big and it will fall off.So be very carefull or the turks will chp it off.Good luck.Let history not repeat.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by ausstar]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Try studying some history.....it was always a coalition of Middle Eastern countries that attacked Israel. It is those brainwashed , homicidal idiots swearing to eradicate Israel from off the map. It is not Israel who is building nuclear facilities all the while stating the Holocaust never happened, and swearing to wipe Israel out....
Frankly, I see Israel as a defense against the Muslim madmen , including the fanatics who want the thirteenth, or whatver, Imam to return and end the world as we know it....
Hey, try being a woman in the Middle East and then talk about bombing Israel out of existance. Fools like yoiu make me sick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join