It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 dead, flotilla fired upon by Israel

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by XenoStuffz
They boarded the ship to enforce their criminal siege on Gaza.

That is your opinion. Care to back it up with proof?
I'm guessing you will not.
I have provided proof for every single claim I have made in this thread, seeing as it only brings forth more OPINIONS by narrow minded people like you, I won't even bother trying to argue with these OPINIONS anymore but I will sarcasticly agree hoping you'll eventually understand how ridiculous you sound.

So yeah, those criminal Israeli scum trying to prevent unknown ships getting into their waters. We should totally make a facebook petition to nuke them all.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SparKzzz

Originally posted by XenoStuffz
They boarded the ship to enforce their criminal siege on Gaza.

That is your opinion. Care to back it up with proof?
I'm guessing you will not.
I have provided proof for every single claim I have made in this thread, seeing as it only brings forth more OPINIONS by narrow minded people like you, I won't even bother trying to argue with these OPINIONS anymore but I will sarcasticly agree hoping you'll eventually understand how ridiculous you sound.

So yeah, those criminal Israeli scum trying to prevent unknown ships getting into their waters. We should totally make a facebook petition to nuke them all.

Please see the video for answers.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yeah I've posted this movie in here for like 11 times throughout the last 10 pages.. I've seen it.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SparKzzz

Yeah , totally unbiased....

Some respect for language needs to be maintained.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You are deliberately confusing Hamas with Palestinians. The "evil Israelis" are the Israeli state, which is not different from Hamas.

Hamas and Israel are holding millions of hostages, both Palestinians and Israelis for their own idiotic and criminal purposes.

Israel and Hamas are like two rings of one chain, choking to death whomever they can.

Both Hamas and Israeli government are sick with their fear and emotion of being threatened. They are all psychopaths. They project this feeling on the rest of the world and it is their only justification for their uncountable crimes.

Israeli command which sent those commandos are psychopaths whose intention was to murder activists on that ship. This well may be a high treason of Israeli commanders, because this action is probably a declaration of war to Turkey (we'll see this in a few days, if not sooner).

I am really surprised that you have taken such ideologically narrow stance in judging this whole action. Try to see the bigger picture. This is not a football match, the injuries are far worse than those from football field.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I apologize in advance if this has already been answered but I just don't have time to read the whole thread.

Is it true that the incident happened in international waters? Also, does it make a difference if it was in international waters? I know the U.S. Coast Guard routinely boards vessels in international waters searching for drugs.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Hamas and Israel are holding millions of hostages, both Palestinians and Israelis for their own idiotic and criminal purposes.

I demand proof for such idiotic claim. Millions LOL.

Israeli command which sent those commandos are psychopaths whose intention was to murder activists on that ship.

Want me to start taking you seriously? Try providing proof.
Prove me they are psychos that sent their men in order to kill, with the sole purpose to kill, and that they knew there is gonna be killing.
If that was the case, tell me Mr. mind reader, how come Israel didn't just shoot the ships from helicopters instead of risking it's own men on-board?
Yeah, good luck with that.

Rest of the post is so dramatically sounding it is actually funny.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by janon
I apologize in advance if this has already been answered but I just don't have time to read the whole thread.

Is it true that the incident happened in international waters? Also, does it make a difference if it was in international waters? I know the U.S. Coast Guard routinely boards vessels in international waters searching for drugs.

It happened in international waters, far from blockade.

In Mexican Gulf, right now, BP has control of American Coast Guard, and preventing American reporters, by threathening to arrest them, to film the effects of the spill. Strange, no?

When you have guns, who cares a bout international laws?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I demand proof for such idiotic claim. Millions LOL.

Israeli command which sent those commandos are psychopaths whose intention was to murder activists on that ship.

Want me to start taking you seriously? Try providing proof.
Prove me they are psychos that sent their men in order to kill, with the sole purpose to kill, and that they knew there is gonna be killing.
If that was the case, tell me Mr. mind reader, how come Israel didn't just shoot the ships from helicopters instead of risking it's own men on-board?
Yeah, good luck with that.

Rest of the post is so dramatically sounding it is actually funny.

You can count Palestinians and Israelis in millions. Satisfied?

Have a good laugh then.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Sorry I mistakenly thought you're talking seriously about something you know for a fact. My bad.

Next time I have to remember all you say is your opinions and fail to provide source or minimal proof for any of your claims.

Yeah I will have a laugh at that thank you.

While you're at it, try answering my previous post for a change - if they were sent to kill, how come the Israeli helicopters didn't just shoot everyone on-board from sky-high without risking it's men? Or how come they didn't bombard the ship to hell after the commando force got attacked instead of just dealing with the attackers?

Good luck once again.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by SparKzzz]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

intel.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I understand asking for proofs from DangerDeath is too much.
No worries little friend, I've got an alternative solution. How about you just post the SOURCE of stuff you claim instead of just claiming it and expect people to take it for granted.

I hope it makes things easier!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

While you're at it, try answering my previous post for a change - if they were sent to kill, how come the Israeli helicopters didn't just shoot everyone on-board from sky-high without risking it's men? Or how come they didn't bombard the ship to hell after the commando force got attacked instead of just dealing with the attackers?

Because those are Tactics only used when attacking Unarmed Radio

Ships, like the USS Liberty.

They have different tactics for Peaceful Relief Ships,

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Tons of aid reaches Gaza every month through approved channels. If the group on this flotilla was genuinely concerned with getting aid to Gaza, they could have gone through approved channels and completely negated any chance for conflict.

However, if they are not truly concerned with delivering aid, then wouldn't' they blatantly disobey the delivery protocol and attempt to antagonize Israeli troops to generate publicity/sympathy for their cause?

To restate: A group *truly* concerned with delivering legitimate aid would take very different action than the group on the flotilla.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
Because those are Tactics only used when attacking Unarmed Radio

Ships, like the USS Liberty.

They have different tactics for Peaceful Relief Ships,

Ooooh funny.
So there is this gauge in Israeli politics of how much is it OK to kill?

Stop being a joker. The guy said these men were sent to kill, didn't he? Then my question is simple.

You could try and answer it in a serious way aswell; If the original idea was TO KILL, how come nobody did it from the choppers? And more than that, how come they didn't just kill everyone after the commando guys got lynched on-board?
When you're sent to kill, and people lynch you, for the least you get annoyed and kill everyone.

You could, you know, avoid answering my question if you just support the source of the claim that the Israelies were sent IN ORDER TO KILL.
No, your opinions and 1+1's will not do at this time.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by SparKzzz]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

Originally posted by Dallas1611
Good job Israel! Once again another great move by them. I hope these foolish pro-Palestinian activists(muslims) have learned there lesson. Stay out of Israel's land. If you don't, you die. Easy as that.
And even if they were not going directly into Israel's border, they were still going to support the enemy with supplies, which warrants an attack as any General knows.
Besides....all Giza AND the surrounding countries near Israel belong to them anyway. And it will be theirs again, just wait and see

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Dallas1611]

Your statement is the equivalent of the anti-Semitic, pro-holocaust garbage I was reading on this thread yesterday. .

And you are even getting stars. . No wonder our world is a mess.

anti-Semitic? how did you come to this conclusion?
Did you even read my above post that was banned by the Biblical Illiterate admin here at ATS, but you brought it back for all to see and fear.
Remember... In the end, Israel gets all that land, and the rest of the earth as well.
You people better wake up before its too late.
Trust Jesus Christ as your sacrifice and payment for your own dirty sins, or face a judgeful and very anger God, who will be mad, as any father would be, because you rejected, and thought yourself better than his Son, .

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

You could try and answer it in a serious way aswell; If the original idea was TO KILL, how come nobody did it from the choppers? And more than that, how come they didn't just kill everyone after the commando guys got lynched on-board?
When you're sent to kill, and people lynch you, for the least you get annoyed and kill everyone.

Let's assume the mission was to kill just one or two select people? Or maybe just rough them up, or capture a few people?

It could serve as a warning to the other boats, but this turned into slaughter - as (for some reason) those people on the ship didn't like seeing their freinds, wives and family members having guns with live ammunition pointed in their faces.

Unless you have never ever heard of a situation where unarmed people suddenly revolt against their captors / antagonists, then i think the most logical explanation is this.

The people on the Flotillas suspect that Israel is using an illegal blockade, so they pressed on - expecting at least a warning from Israel - but the same time, determined to deliver their authorised goods (food, water, medicine etc) to Gaza.

The Israeli's then mounted an assault in INTERNATIONAL waters, because otherwise Israel would have considered this as a sign of weakness to themselves.

Maybe the commando's were a snatch squad? They cut the live feed to the ships, but didn't expect a film crew to be documenting it.

Alas, the snatch or warning or whatever it was - suddenly turned nasty when people panicked and grabbed various items to protect their loved ones from the commandos who were (and had been previously reported) FIRING (possibly even before mounting the flotilla). These could have been warning shots.

But either way - a struggle ensued and many people died.

Whatever SPIN you want to put on it - the truth is.

It was illegal. People were KILLED and injured for daring to ignore the orders of a state with a notoriety of blood thirst, and instead only wished to deliver aid to previous victims of Israel.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by mr-lizard]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valdestine

Originally posted by hadriana
Don't most boats have kitchens?
If someone went and gathered all the knives from my kitchen, they might justify bombing me I guess.

Hope they don't look in the closets.

Did you even look at the full picture or are people so eager to defend their "side" they dont even attempt to care to look at evidence? You most certainly dont use concealed flick knives and honest to god swords in any kitchen I've ever been in.

Has nobody here even heard of a whited sepulchre?

Then you have clearly not been in a professional kitchen or any other kitchen than your own remind me NEVER to come to your house if i want some meat cutting

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

hahahaha, keep sticking it to them SparKzzz, I love watching these muslim loving babies sqerm.
Remember, they hate us, will kill us without a second thought, AND think they are doing gods work while doing it!!!

The more that die now, the less that can kill you later. Don't defend the enemy you bunch of pansies, man up, for once.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You could, you know, avoid answering my question if you just support the source of the claim that the Israelies were sent IN ORDER TO KILL. No, your opinions and 1+1's will not do at this time.

I see. Israeli commandos breached their orders which were "not to kill". They will be tried for this direct disobedience

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join