It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 dead, flotilla fired upon by Israel

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Yeah i mean it's SO hard to throw CS gas from the chopper alongside the boat and have another chopper do the same on the other side and then put on anti-flash goggles and throw Flash nades out and equip your guys with batons RUBBER bullets and riot sheilds then board quickly not via rope. hey i could become a strategist .

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Ther Israeli propaganda on here is shocking. They seriously get EVERYWHERE don't they?

None of us can trust a single word any person says in defence of Israel. They lost the ability of denial for anything when they claimed they were not using White Phosphorous to attack Gaza.

They repeat the same old BS every time. Their method is the same constantly, attack, deny, discredit, attack, deny, discredit, attack, deny...

After seeing Israel in the way I have over the last couple of years, I truly believe it is one of the most dangerous and dispicable governments on Earth.
I actually used to defend their right to prevent attacks from Hamas.

It's a sick government, and I really hope my UK government actually makes a stand here and kicks them out.

Well done Israel, you've successfully made a few more million people hate you.

If the few more million people are as intelligent as you are, I doubt anyone will care.
Cheers.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Material found on-board the Marmara:

Truly peaceful material that any peaceful delegation carries around with it on their peaceful journeys.

Oh no wait it's their "Culture" PFFFFFFFFFT.

Peaceful mission my ass.

Originally posted by rationaluser
hey i could become a strategist .

Yeah, just like anyone on ATS could be the next US president or the next truth seeking journalists.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by SparKzzz]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SparKzzz

Ah, really, weapons of mass destruction! How could anyone do such a thing?
Their ship should have been sunk!

Sparkasse, you have earned your salary today

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

Have I said anything about weapons of mass destruction? Stop putting words in people's mouthes!
I'm saying - is this the stuff you carry around when you want to AID someone? Knives and altered weapons?

Is this not a sign to show you they clearly weren't going to pass the aid to Gaza in a peaceful way, and were COUNTING on Israeli forces to go on-board, litteraly INVITING them to do so? Yes it is.

Yeah my salary.. Lol. Let me guess you are going to blame me for being a cyber mossad agent.

This conspiracy site is filled with looneys that's for sure.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Don't most boats have kitchens?
If someone went and gathered all the knives from my kitchen, they might justify bombing me I guess.

Hope they don't look in the closets.

link   

Originally posted by SparKzzz

Originally posted by DangerDeath

Have I said anything about weapons of mass destruction? Stop putting words in people's mouthes!
I'm saying - is this the stuff you carry around when you want to AID someone? Knives and altered weapons?

Is this not a sign to show you they clearly weren't going to pass the aid to Gaza in a peaceful way, and were COUNTING on Israeli forces to go on-board, litteraly INVITING them to do so? Yes it is.

Yeah my salary.. Lol. Let me guess you are going to blame me for being a cyber mossad agent.

This conspiracy site is filled with looneys that's for sure.

If I carry a knife, it's because of stray dogs who often attempt to attack if they judge you're weak.

And if you think that this ship was carrying people armed with knives so they can attack the mighty state of Israel - yes, they should have been killed the way they were.

You would have been a good attorney on Nuremberg Trial

link   

Originally posted by NightFlight
...and the children in Gaza will go hungry another night.
Tomorrow there will be 15 more organ donors...

Another baseless accusation.
Israeli aid to Gaza happens so often it is not even reported as something special, and guess what, Israel doesn't need to send ships with TV cameras to complete the aiding mission!

A simple google search with two basic words reveals tons of information.
www.mfa.gov.il...

abcnews.go.com...

I delude myself to the fact that Israel has a 1.5 million strong concentration camp. Tell me, how many Israelis have actually been hurt or killed by these so-called rockets? How many Gazans have been massacred by the IDF just because they can? Hitler trained the old guard well...

www.haaretz.com...

These are three reports from the last year. The truth is that Israel is transporting aid monthly through normal boarders in a normal way that does not involve full media coverage of worldwide news channels.

I guess this is why you're deluding yourself that Israel tries to keep the Palestinians hungry.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
www.mfa.gov.il...

Red Cross shipments were regularly coming to Nazi concentration camps.

How hypocritical!

But, for what reason is Gaza a concentration camp which needs to receive humanitarian help?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Watch these videos
for some more uncensored views..

Link to video.

This is not a peaceful demonstration....

more

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This Just In......

Audrey Bomse Member Of Gaza Flotilla Resonds To Israeli Press Conf On Attack

Peace

I'm not sure what to think for sure, but it smells like BS to me.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Check out the video.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaosinorder
www.youtube.com...

Check out the video.

Yes, they are resisting the invaders falling from skies on them.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Don't most boats have kitchens?
If someone went and gathered all the knives from my kitchen, they might justify bombing me I guess.

Hope they don't look in the closets.

Did you even look at the full picture or are people so eager to defend their "side" they dont even attempt to care to look at evidence? You most certainly dont use concealed flick knives and honest to god swords in any kitchen I've ever been in.

Has nobody here even heard of a whited sepulchre?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Israeli action againt an aid ship is unacceptable and many have been killed and injured, just because those people had an ounce of compassion and wanted to deliver vital supplies to an oppressed people in Gaza.

Again trigger happy Israeli soldiers show that they only know one thing and that is to kill people for no damn reason at all. The have illegally blockaded Gaza for far too long and the situation there is dire, these are not the actions of a country that seeks peace, but seeks confrontation and a perpetual war againts the Palestinians.

An international investigation needs to be conducted at once to determine what happend here, and not just an internal whitewash by the Israeli military, but then again who would you trust to form an international investigation? who would not be biased?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
DangerDeath, you and your likes have only posted their opinionated thoughts on this thread.

Such as comparisions to Nazi concentration camps, blaming all of the world's trouble on Israel and the evil Jews, making up assumptions with no proof, and most importantly ignoring obvious proofs that were presented to you for the last 9 pages.

YOU people are the reason that few people even listen to anyone that starts rambling about Israel..

Here's the true opinion of an unbiased person, myself:

Israel's wrongdoing
Shouldn't have sent their men on-board. I believe that after the ships have refused to halt, dock at Ashdod or turn around, there wasn't any need to enter and basically get sucked into the game the flotilla organizers have set up.
Also, Israel COULD HAVE waited a few moments to let the flotilla fully reach Israel's waters. Althought I don't believe this would have changed anything regarding the uproar of the anti-Israeli croud as nothing logical happened to stop their whining in the past.
There should have been an effort to disable the problematic ship's(Marmara) engine and litteraly let them hangout for a while in the wide open ocean without being able to move. That would've caused them to BEG the IDF for rescue, which would've put Israel in a positive spotlight and would also be a move that would totally be unexpected by the game setters, the flotilla organizers.

The flotilla organizers wrongdoing
Basically setting up a hostile mood from the get-go. If you want to deliver aid to Gaza, you don't start up by declaring you will break an armed naval blockade. That would only lead to trouble and future hassle.
Obviously, the delivery of aid was not in their priorities as this is becoming more and more clear that they were counting on a conflict in order to spread their anti-Israeli agenda.
Basic no-nos for the flotilla:
A. If you intend to sneak through a blockade, you do not make public notice of it, obviously.
B. When a government offers you assistance in inspecting the cargo and transferring it efficiently into the desired destination, you are advised to agree, especially if that is the only port logically possible for that government to dock foreign vessels.
C. When an armed ship of ANY country instructs you to identify, you do so.
D. When an armed ship of ANY country instructs you to halt, you do so
E. When an armed ship of ANY country instructs you to turn back and not enter it's territorial waters, you do so, even if you are in international boarders.
F. When a commando force is being landed on your ship, you remain calm and follow procedures. IDF personnel are no pirates and they do not hold grudge against anyone not Jewish. Breaking chairs on a commando unit, attacking them with knives, hitting them with poles etc, will only lead to your demise. That is something obvious to anyone - you do not hit a man in uniform regardless of your agenda.

--FIN--

There are countless ways to truly deliver aid to Gaza, and people must understand that because Gaza used to be a stage for terrorists to shoot Kassam rockets from (be it from civilian neighborhoods, houses, amusement parts, pickup trucks, schools and even an UNRWA univercity). That problematic fact is the reason Gaza is "blockaded". And what exactly is this blockade everyone speaks about? It means nobody is getting in and out of Gaza without going through a boarder with an IDF person that checks the belongings.
This is not done because Israel is the satan on earth, or because Israel has any fetish to search through people's belonging. As a matter of fact, the whole checking issue is VERY costly to Israel and US (AFAIK) does not fund any of it.
Israel is checking people that go in and out of Gaza just like Egypt, you know, that arab country, because weapons have been flowing in and out of Gaza for the last decade in the TONS.

Continued in next post...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpecialAgent25
Israeli action againt an aid ship is unacceptable and many have been killed and injured, just because those people had an ounce of compassion and wanted to deliver vital supplies to an oppressed people in Gaza.

Again trigger happy Israeli soldiers show that they only know one thing and that is to kill people for no damn reason at all. The have illegally blockaded Gaza for far too long and the situation there is dire, these are not the actions of a country that seeks peace, but seeks confrontation and a perpetual war againts the Palestinians.

An international investigation needs to be conducted at once to determine what happend here, and not just an internal whitewash by the Israeli military, but then again who would you trust to form an international investigation? who would not be biased?

www.youtube.com...

see this video.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Here's my elaboration, hope you enjoyed.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by SparKzzz]

None of their "offers" implied a guarantee, that the ship would be able to leave Israeli Port again. Would you call Somali Pirates "offering" tanker captains a safe place in their ports a "silver plate" offer?
That offer was as peaceful as the Kriegsmarine "offering" neutral shipping to attend german ports instead of british ports.

They boarded the ship to enforce their criminal siege on Gaza. Their were no weapons aboard the flotilla, but when the sailors defended their ship, they were murdered by the IDF commandos.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn

Getting boring to own you all hypocrites.

Congrats you own my ignore list,thats about the only thing you do own!

Would say more but a red warning tag would be pinned to my logo like a limpet,have fun in cyber space net coward perhaps one day you will be brave enough to fill out a profile and be man enough to stand behind your words

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
For once I'd like someone to make his own research and not depend on my postings, another fellow ATS postings, or any highly dubious site that offers junk opinions and calls them 'news articles'.

Try investigating the "blockade" from the Egyptian boarder's side. An arab nation that clearly doesn't share Israel's agenda regarding the Gaza strip.

There have been countless of documented cases where the Egyptian guards had to shoot dead TENS of smugglers every time. Does it reach ATS? Does it reach the global media? It doesn't. You know why? Because there aren't any annoying people with camera recorders waiting to catch any move that doesn't follow the UN regulations.

And at large now - do you hear such an uproar against truly evil governments and ruling echelons such as in Liberia (Hundreds die weekly and nobody says a thing), Sudan (Same), Saudi Arabia (where women are treated like dirt), Iran (Little girls are hanged because they wear skirts) and the list goes on and on and on.

Saying this, I do not try to make Israel look like saints. They do their dirty # as-well, and everybody knows so. But ask yourselves a question, is the hysteria really equal between every wrong-doing nation on earth and Israel?

Can you really say there isn't a band-wagon of people just waiting for a headline against Israel so they can go on the net and spread hatred against the country, even if they are not well educated on the case and even if they doesn't know all the facts?

Just try to count how many people have posted in this thread pure hate messages (and I don't count informative messages as such) without even dealing with the thread's subject?
Try counting how many threads are there on ATS that treat Israel like it is the root of evil in the world, and why? Because someone has read some stupid article saying bizzare stuff about Jews being Khazars FFS WTF is wrong with this crap?

Israel is historically Jewish be it from the bible or from modern history where the UN has declared it as an independent state. How many of you even knew that Israel got waged into war after the second day of it as an independent nation?

Still I do not try to say anything like 'Israel is always right' even if it sounds like it, I just try to equalize the efforts made by several people to hurt this country's name by all means.

I am just suggesting this - EDUCATE YOURSELVES on every case before leading to assumptions that Israel are evil and they are automatically blame for everything.

This flotilla was obviously meant for this specific scenario, to make people think Israel is the big satan. I mean jesus christ WHO goes and tries to deliver aid through a naval blockade and in their sane minds think they will actually succeed? Nobody, not even this flotilla crew. They planned this all along.

You wanna hate Israel? Fine, just don't buy the whole "WE WANNA HELP GAZA BUT ISRAEL PREVENTS IT! THEY WANNA STARVE THE ARAB CHILDREN!" # that's going around.

My 2 cents, now I'm really not going to bother replying here seriously EVER again. Maybe a few one-liners.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join