It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interpretation please: Breathing Under Water and Thugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I was swimming under water in tunnels but I found that I could breathe. So I kept doing this over and over, and I was jumping out of the water so high in the air above everything almost flying and then going back into the water. I had a girlfriend with me swimming and running around the place we were at with her, but couldn't really figure who she was in my waking life, my real girlfriend in my waking life? I/we were at a place with a lot of people, which seemed like it had a restaurant inside with waiters walking around with dishes and plates on trays. Looked kind of similar. Then after I got out I wen with my sisters and mother to someone's house that was renting the house out and it was an old man and I think his son or friend there and the old man started hollering about how he was going to change the house and remodel it and the son/friend figure got mad at him and shot him in the head. Then a group of thugs came in from the back of the house with some sort of masks on and one had a white mask and they started shooting the place up.

This was weird and I would really love some great interpretation please! And thanks in advance for your time!

[edit on 5/30/2010 by jca2005]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

I dream about swimming under water. I don't remember being aware that I'm breathing but I don't feel the need to surface. Flooded tunnels is something I have also dreamed about. They are only about shin deep and tile lined. The water is very still & crystal clear. How's the water quality in your dream? Is it still or rushing? Clear or muddy?

The thugs sound like a stress dream. I think to interpret water dreams you need to look closely at the appearance of the water.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morningglory
reply to post by jca2005

I dream about swimming under water. I don't remember being aware that I'm breathing but I don't feel the need to surface. Flooded tunnels is something I have also dreamed about. They are only about shin deep and tile lined. The water is very still & crystal clear. How's the water quality in your dream? Is it still or rushing? Clear or muddy?

The thugs sound like a stress dream. I think to interpret water dreams you need to look closely at the appearance of the water.

The same, normally clear, still, as well as deep.

new topics

join