It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Founding Fathers were Christians, Prove me wrong. You Can't.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
the founding fathers were all members of secret societies.

If so, they weren't Masons

Masonic signers of DOI: 9. (16% of total signers)
Masonic signers of Constitution: 13. (33% of total signers)
Masonic generals in Continental Army: 33. (46% of total generals)

If they were ALL members of secret societies then most would have to be something other than Masons.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Thanks for the stats.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
“And what goes for Christianity goes for the rest of them, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism and all the rest. These religions were created by the same force to achieve the same effect and, therefore, the savior god myths throughout the ancient world have an identical game plan:

1 - You are born with original sin and so you are an unworthy piece of # from the day you arrive on the planet.

2 - You can only be saved by believing in the ‘Savior’ and that means doing what the priesthood tell you to do.

3 - If you don’t do that, you will be condemned to the bowels of hell forever …

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam were all created and remain controlled by the Brotherhood.

Jews read the Old Testament but not the New, Christians read the whole Bible but not the Koran, and Muslims read all of the above. Muslims accept Jesus but they believe Mohammed was the last prophet and thus his message the most valid. Christians accept Jesus but they believe Mohammed was a false prophet. Jews reject both Jesus and Mohammed, but are still waiting for their prophet.

Throughout these three religions the Brotherhood has promoted the idea that a divine messiah will one day come to be King of the world and bring lasting peace to Earth.

“Muslims see Islam as an updated continuation of the Judeo-Christian stream and they, too, trace their ancestry back to our old mate, Abraham, who is said to have emerged from the Sumerian city of Ur and headed for Egypt. They believe that Abraham built the Kaaba, the sacred shrine at Mecca, and the focus of pilgrimage for Muslims all over the world. But it was in fact originally a Pagan temple of goddess (Semiramis) worship featuring the famous Black Stone …

Muslims have bought the idea that Moses, King David and Jesus were divine prophets sent by the one All Mighty God, when in fact all three are Brotherhood inventions. Their holy book, the Koran, which was supposed to be inspired by God, mentions Jesus in 93 verses and treats him as a living person. Islam was created by the same Brotherhood networks as the Christian religions, to further imprison, divide and rule. Mohammed was the last prophet and therefore, the Muslims reckon, the most valid.

As such, all Christians and Jews should convert to Islam, the orthodox Muslims demand. The term, Jihad, is the ‘Holy War’ that Muslims are urged to wage against all who do not accept the creed of Mohammed. How fitting that Islam means ‘to submit or surrender’ and Muslim means ‘one who submits’. Some of the bloodiest conflict in history has resulted from the desire of Islam, Christianity and Judaism to impose their creed on each other, when they all come from the same source and the same manipulation! Excuse me, did I come in late and miss something? Beam me up Scotty, get me out of here...

The Islamic god Allah is the same ‘god’, the Muslims say, as the Judeo-Christian, Jehovah. The Koran is the Islamic holy book, but Muslims also give credence to the Pentateuch, the first five books of the Old Testament attributed to Moses. In truth they were written by the Levites after Babylon and not by ‘Moses’, which was a title in the Egyptian mystery schools. Is it really a coincidence that these three massive prisons of the mind, suppressors of the female, and creators of bloody conflict, should all come from the same part of the world?

Islam is not the opposite of Christianity and Judaism, they are all ‘opposames’: the same state of mind with a different name, ultimately controlled by the same people … Today, part of the Brotherhood Agenda is to stimulate conflict with the Islamic nations by causing division between the Muslim and Christian-Jewish world.”

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Presidential Bloodlines

Did you know all 43 U.S. presidents have carried European royal bloodlines into office?

34 have been genetic descendants from just one person, Charlemagne, the brutal eighth century King of the Franks. 19 of them directly descended from King Edward III of England.

In fact, the presidential candidate with the most royal genes has won every single American election.

Of the 42 presidents to Clinton, 33 have been related to two people: Alfred the Great, King of England, and Charlemagne, the most famous monarch of France.

So it goes on: 19 of them are related to England's Edward III, who has 2000 blood connections to Prince Charles.

The same goes with the banking families in America. George Bush and Barbara Bush are from the same bloodline the Pierce bloodline, which changed its name from Percy, when it crossed the Atlantic. Percy is one of the aristocratic families of Britain, to this day.

If America declared its Independence from the European monarchies in 1776, how is it possible that every single president has descended from European monarchs?

If presidents are democratically elected as we are told, what are the odds that we would always choose members of British and French royal bloodlines to lead us?

“The Americas have always been owned and governed by the same royal families of Britain and Europe that conventional history states as being among those defeated during the wars of so-called ‘Independence.’”

Michael Tsarion, “Astrotheology and Sidereal Mythology”

“If it really is the Land of the Free and if, as is claimed, anyone really can become the president, you would fairly expect that the 43 presidents from George Washington to George W. Bush would express that genetic diversity. You're having a laugh. The presidents of the United States are as much a royal dynasty as anything in Europe, from whence their bloodlines came.”
David Icke, “Tales From Time Loop”

Back the bloodline goes past Alexander, past Nebuchadnezzar IV, III and other Kings of Babylon, all the way to ancient African Kings and Pharaohs of Egypt Ramesis II, I, Tuthmosis IV, III, II, I, Amenhotep III, II, I and many more. For millennia these Kings, Queens, Pharaohs, and Emperors have obsessively interbred with themselves to preserve and spread their bloodline.

They have ruled over us since the beginning of recorded history, claiming they were given divine right to the throne by God or gods.

“This 'Divine right' is simply the right to rule by DNA. We have a head of state in Britain to this day who is only there because of her DNA and the whole freeloading hierarchy of the royal family is structured according to a person's DNA relationship to the king or queen …what is royal rule by DNA if not outrageous racial and genetic elitism? This 'Divine' right to rule has nothing to do with the 'Divine' and everything to do with the real origin of these bloodlines.

They claim to descend from the 'gods' of the ancient world and who or what these 'gods' were and are, I will explain in detail later. The 'royal' families have interbred incessantly with each other since ancient times because they are seeking to retain the DNA corruption that can apparently be quickly diluted by breeding outside of itself. How interesting that the families of the Illuminati and the power elite do the same to this day. Why?

They are the same bloodlines.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by danhow

Thanks for the info, great stuff. It gives me something to research.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Although I realize the title is not questioning that the US was founded on the christian religion, I feel it is important to put this in. In Article 11 of the Tripoly Treaty it states:

"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquillity, of Musselmen; and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries."

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Square peg not fitting in the round hole?

Just shave the side a bit, voila!

Round peg, meet round hole!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I will only say that it's an indisputable truth that many of the founding fathers, as well as other important figures in the development of the country (like Thomas Paine), were Deists.

Some of those men may have been officially registered as Presbyterians or Catholics or whatever else, but that doesn't change what they actually believed.

It's also important not to try to build a case upon single quotes. I'm sure many of them respected the Bible, for instance, and said so. That doesn't mean they believed that Jesus rose from the grave.

With that said, there were no doubt many founding fathers who were, in fact, devoted believers.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow_priest_x

Exactly. That is pretty much like me. I was baptised and (I think) I am registered to a Catholic Church but I am a Deist.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
George Washington was a Mason. They were all Masons. My grandfather who was a Mason had a portrait of George Washington in his Masonic garb. He also had a portrait of Harry Truman in his Masonic garb. Most politicians who are Masons pay lip service to Christianity and that's about it. I know, my grandfather was a politician, he claimed to be a Baptist.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by alonzo 730
George Washington was a Mason. They were all Masons. My grandfather who was a Mason had a portrait of George Washington in his Masonic garb. He also had a portrait of Harry Truman in his Masonic garb. Most politicians who are Masons pay lip service to Christianity and that's about it. I know, my grandfather was a politician, he claimed to be a Baptist.

There are alot of Christians who are masons on the lower levels. My dad is a mason and an assistant pastor in a Baptist church. I don't see him involved in any conspiracies.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join