It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why it would be bad for Israel to attack Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen I have seen alot of threads about IsraHELL planning to bomb Iran. Well if they did then they will intiate a second Jewish Holocaust watch this video

www.youtube.com...

Well I don't know how to embed but I'll tell you a little bit about it. The video talks about how Jewish culture flourishing in Iran. In fact IsraHELL is trying to bribe these Jews into coming to the country but the Jews said no.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by starwarsisreal]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
An interesting perspective that I have little knowledge of, thanks for the brief insight.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Good thread OP.
It certainly provokes more thought as to what is a real Jew, in my mind's eye. I have lost all respect for any Zionist Jews. I feel that Zionism is a complete fraud, the Anti-Christ.

It is said or conveyed; "know your enemy." My enemy hides behind a "front" of deception.

I will personally be offended if Israel pursues war with absolutely any other nation. I say if they rid themselves of the Zionists, they gain themselves a true peace. But, I'm just some jerk with an uneducated opinion I feel strongly about.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
If you are one of many on ATS who believe in a world wide conspiracy to bring in a Single World Government and along with it a single currency then it would be a sign that they are closing the deal.

So called "Rogue Nations" who basically don't have a central bank and are not under full UN control or adhere to its laws are deemed to be "Bad" by the global elites who require these "so very few" nations to yield.

I think the day that strong Countries like Iran and North Korea no longer stand in opposition to the One World Government "Junta" is the day we step closer to being under a complete and total control grid that will enslave us completely.

Imagine having no Nation ? patriotism toward a foreign Entity? foreign currency that devalued your wealth over night ? a world where the minority have majority rule ? a world where your Country's military is turned on the people who paid for it ?.

The list goes on, but I am in no doubt that if Iran is attacked, then North Korea would quickly be next and that one could be Nuclear. A full Nuclear exchange is the kind of "Required Event" to rapidly bring in a One World System and we have been conditioned to think that Kim Il Jong is a madman who we can blame.

top topics

join