It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction, the world, 2050

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
map of cultures/nations after the states collapse:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
uhh... care to explain the map

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepathoverseer
uhh... care to explain the map

I was thinking the same thing. What do the colours mean?

Rev

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
they're the 2050 locations of the nations of the world.

however, none of them have centralized governments - they are just general "regions".

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
And where did you get this map from?

Did you just make it up? Or was it given to you in a dream? a vision? extraterrestrials?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i made it.

just a prediction.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Okay, I like it, but uh, Lakeland is MINE, game over. I win.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Lakeland is a favorite, haha.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
i see the state of Macedonia is there,
good, because to have any credibility the map has to have the birthplace of the anti-christ ...

you seem pretty certain that the Assyrian confederation of 10 Islamic countries, along with the antichrist taking over that bloc before 2019
will all return to the individual states shown on your 2050 map...

hmmmm

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

i see the state of Macedonia is there,
good, because to have any credibility the map has to have the birthplace of the anti-christ ...

you seem pretty certain that the Assyrian confederation of 10 Islamic countries, along with the antichrist taking over that bloc before 2019
will all return to the individual states shown on your 2050 map...

hmmmm

Hi. Very interesting theory about Macedonia beeing the birth place of the antichrist. Can you please write something more about that subject, do you have some kind of a source or its just a thought. I share the same opinion because here is an old expression saying: "Kaj e megata tamu e i gjavolot" in translation: The devil is at the crossroad. Macedonia has been the crossroad in this part of the world since forever.
Thank you in advance
edit on 19-5-2011 by Metaphysic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I always get frustrated when people automatically assume that the States collapse and suddenly every other country just walks in and lays claim. There were no states...no organized, heavily paid military that created them. Rather, a group of people--just like us-- banded together and fought for freedom. We do not need a functioning government to fight for our land. Our men and women in uniform will, more often than not, fight for our country and our citizens whether or not there is a paycheck waiting.

What is wrong with Americans? It's one thing to take what you can when it is made available, it's entirely another to lay down and give up without a fight. I for one will fight. No government, no food supply, no money. I will survive and I will fight any other nation that tries to take our country from us. A government does not make a country. People claiming it as their own and fighting for it makes it a country.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I like the OP's map and I think it makes a kind of sense.

But I don't see the world going this way. Rather, I think things are just going to get more and more "internationalized." There will still be countries, but they will be increasingly meaningless. Just like the way today, the concept of a "state" in the US is much less independent than the way the original founders thought about states.

You will still have a country you come from, they won't bother to erase the maps and re-draw the lines, but the concept will just fade away slowly and become less and less meaningful. Already we are headed there.. What does it really mean when there are identical Starbucks in London and Lhasa and Louisville? When you can rent the same DVD in Topika or Timbuktu? Kids in the midwest are obsessed with Japanese Anime; meanwhile in Japan they are lining up for the new Justin Beiber concert. One world, ready or not.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

top topics

join