It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more unusually cruel murders...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
well there was another set of sickening murders where some guy beheaded his grandmother and his gf...

Authorities said a man decapitated and cut off the hands and feet of his grandmother and former girlfriend Tuesday.

www.cnn.com...

we always hear about how barbaric the terrorists are in the middle east and how they're killing innocent ppl, even beheading them ...but the thing, is America all that different? whenever i read the headlines on cnn i'm pretty doubtful.
and another thing...anyone noticing that these sorts of murders seem to be on the rise? like yesterday some guy killed his wife and lined up his kids to die too...what's going on??!?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It's what gets people to read the news. In a sick way it gets the interest of the person reading it. Like it or not these are the kinds of stories the media needs to get people to read there newspaper. Lets face it, the Bush jokes are getting old.

In Canada we're thinking about scrapping the gun registry and hiring more mounted police. A disturbing note from Canada is that prisoners are getting the opportunity to vote. That's right convicted felons.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I just read the article...

Here's a disturbing note:
Miraglia was charged with two counts of murder and was being held in lieu of $2 million bail.

Kobe Bryant will be happy to hear about this. If murder costs $2 million, then rape shouldn't cost more that $0.5 million.

join