It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invest in guns-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Have any of you baught a gun at a gun store lately??? Seems like a lot of new questions they ask instead of the -are you a convicted felon one. Went to pick up my new dpms a4 in 308, they are asking alot of questions that are none of their buisness, Qwuestions about drugs-[shoot everybody is on something] -qwestions about illegal alians--[when i see some flying aroung i wlli shoot]-- domestic abuse- [who doest cuff the old lady around --just kidding] -Questions on race?? [ seems being an american isnt enough] Addicted to marijuana? [ i thought it wasnt adictive?]
Anyway it seems the gun culture is really being atacked like no other time. Soon only a perfact man will be able to buy a gun [ COPS AND MILITARY PLUS FEDS--ha ha ]
I think its time to invest in guns and ammo. Should be worth alot more money in the comming years. Ammo at some gun stores up here in wisconsin hunting capitol of the country is even hard to find certain calibers. i reload some of my favorites myself so ammo really isnt the problem for me.
Now this should get a laugh out of some of you gun culture, unintended consquences crowd-[book by john ross -required reading for gun culture folks]-Anyway i posted a add on craigs list that went like this---GET YOUR DANGEROUS GUNS OUT OF YOUR HOUSE--50 DOLLAR REWARD AND FREE PICK UP --with my contact ---------now you wouldnt believe the replies i got --sure i got a lot of- [ya right dummy, and are you for real--what organization are you affilliated with? ] But i got a lot of dummies willing to turn their guns over to me for 50 dollars!!! and when will i be in their area.
Wow cant believe in america, wtf is happening to the people??
Anyway i think we should invest in used guns for the comming days ahead, seems like there will be a big demand for some trading thats not nwo-
And dont overlook Craigs list for the gullible sheeple for a cheep source!!!!!!
And the new dpms grouped 2-3 inches at 100 yards right off the batt--and it can only get better after fireing 300 rounds or more---JUST SHOOT IT!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
how right u r
guns and especially AMMO
will be worth it's weight in
gold when TSHTF

oh yea and I loved the question on there
that asked:

"Have you ever been in an Insane Asylum?"

like only a crazy person would put down
a yes there, lmao

[edit on 30-5-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I just bought a DPMS Panther in 308 a couple months ago. The one with the 24 inch barrel. They didn't ask me any of those questions nor were they on the sheet i had to fill out. It was just basic info. I was in and out in 15 minutes. Bought it at Scheels.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkice19
I just bought a DPMS Panther in 308 a couple months ago. The one with the 24 inch barrel. They didn't ask me any of those questions nor were they on the sheet i had to fill out. It was just basic info. I was in and out in 15 minutes. Bought it at Scheels.

Thank you information logged and added to database....

Just kidding but I marvel at how much info people give out on the net about themselves.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Guns cost to much... yea i need to buy some guns...
I give a warning that you should buy all the stuff you need this year... from this year out it is likely to be out of reach and hyperinflation is hitting...

Look my post up and look for the thread 7 years to Jerusalem... its comming as soon as I have posting ability

The passage in Daniel that all theologians think the rapture and the last 7 years of tribulation are happening.... well they have all looked at it wrong... and there is a new intreptation that actually makes sense...and this guy has made everything really simple....

The next 3 years is going to get hectic... im not a gun type... i am a nerd who likes gadgets... i got a 700.00 hard drive in my new notebook so it will boot in next to no time... so guns aren't my thing... but i plan to get a few... maybe a hand gun or two... and a rifle for food

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Where do you live.

Those questions have been asked for at least the last 20 years for all gun store buys.

And buying guns on the gray market can get you arrested in some states.
Plus trying to buy guns on the gray market is a good way to have people believe you are some kind of undercover fed. And in some places that is dangerous.

new topics

top topics

join