It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any vets or military wo/men in need of an avatar? Avatars for non-vets too.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I can make personalized military themed avatars for veterans or current military members. It's my way of saying thanks to all of my brothers/sisters in arms.

I can also make personalized avatars for anyone else, as long as you give me an idea as to what suits you, your interests or your personality. Such things as 9/11, politics, UFO, black projects or maybe even something to suit your career, profession or fantasy.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Here is an avatar that somebody could have:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23a219b68d6f.jpg[/atsimg]

Someone could either take this avatar as is or I could personalize this avatar with your handle on ATS. I could also substitute the Army Seal with either the seal of the Marines, Air Force and if absolutely necessary, the Navy.... j/k. I don't have a problem with substituting the Army Seal for a Navy Seal. I can also put your former or current unit identifier in there somewhere. Basically, I can personalize it any way you want or you can have it as is.

For non-military members:
I can substitute the military branch seal with the ATS logo or any other logo you choose.

Best instructions for using avatar:
This avatar would look best if you change the "mini profile background color" setting to black.

About this avatar:
The soldier in this avatar is actually an Air Force CCT operator, known as a Combat Controller. Combat Controllers are members of the Air Force Special Operations and are usually embedded in teams of two with Army Special Forces, Navy Seal, Army Ranger, Army Airborne, or Army Light Infantry units. Their mission is to coordinate air strikes, close air support and other operations involving military aviation support. Because of this, we use to call them the Messiah of the battlefield for coordinating the angels (fighter jets and fixed wing attack craft) to destroy enemy targets.

I removed all insignia annotating his CCT affiliation as well as any indentifying information. I chose the picture of this soldier due to his universal caucasian look.

More to come later...

--airspoon

[edit on 5-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I make avatars too, but recently i just cant seem to get the inspiration to start again.
Could make an avatar for me that is of a king. Some kind of dark king. I probably wont be on for a while, so if u make, plz dont expect a reply that fast. Since im goin up to Detroit for a visit. But thnx man.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
No problem at all. I'll most likely have it done within a couple of days. I'll post it as soon as I'm done and you can look at it whenever you get a chance.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
thnx again man. Is this ur first time makin avatars on this website? I havent seen u around this board of member art. But yea, i will let u kno wen i get around to checkin it out. Prob sometime next week.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLife

Is this ur first time makin avatars on this website? I havent seen u around this board of member art.

Yeah, other than the few avatars that I've made for myself. It's pretty fun, don't ya think? I have taken various art and digital art classes back in college and I've played around with Adobe suite as a hobby but other than that, I don't have much experience.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I started on this website. I was using Paint.net. Then i switched to GIMP. Downloaded Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended Edition, didnt really like it. Wasnt as user freindly as the other ones ive tried.
But im glad at least some one is bringing this board back to life.
I heard in the wispers, that there may be a competition soon for artwork.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Hey buddy, I'm almost done with it. I should be done in time to edit this post and display here.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
aight cool. thnx man, cant wait to see it. im gonna wear till aleast around 4th of july. then i gota rep the holiday in respect. but yea, thnx.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Here are a couple:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/717d10d10c99.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4695b66afbbc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbe616dc0fc7.jpg[/atsimg]

If you don't like either, I have a few more. If you want the color schemes changed or the font changed, let me know.

--airspoon

[edit on 16-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
wow, those are awesome. Top one is my favorite definetly gonna use that one. Thank u so much.
Edit to add: nvm ima use the bottum one. Its too hard to choose.

[edit on 6/16/2010 by ShadowLife]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Hey, no problem! I saw a problem with that one, where the "f" was hanging below the bottom. I fixed it:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/786012b70c8c.jpg[/atsimg]

Also, it would look flush if you choose a black mini-profile background color.

--airspoon

new topics

top topics

join