It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - On Vacation or Something Else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Is Obama really on vacation in Chicago? Or is he somewhere else?

We all know that President Obama won't be visiting Arlington National Cemetery on Memorial Day.

We also know a few more things. Stay with me here.

Leading up to the Election, what got Obama elected was his ability to inspire. With his presence and his speeches he was able to inspire masses of people. That is part of his personality, a natural charm and ability to give people hope.

Well it seems he has bailed off of the Ship named Hope. Hope is sinking fast.

He has given nothing more than lip-service to the Global Tragedy of the Oil Spill. It would seem that this would be a shining moment for him, an excellent opportunity for him to inspire all Americans to clean up the mess. He has the talent and ability, he could do that.

What concerns me is that it seems like he may be preoccupied with something much bigger. He may actually be on the pulse of the conflicts that are ready to break loose around the globe. He may actually be preoccupied with planning for the inevitable HELL that is going to break loose soon.

Why else would he be giving this Oil Spill such low priority? ("Plug The Damn Hole")

A neighbor remarked to me that he believes the Prez may not even be in Chicago at the moment. There was a photo op and then...no Obama...his theory is that Obama may actually be at an air force base in Nebraska now.

Obama has been missing in action for this Oil Spill. He will be missing in action for Memorial Day. Do we have a missing in action President, one who is just out of touch with the American people? That does not seem like his personality.

I believe he is preoccupied with something much, much bigger than the Oil Spill or Memorial Day ceremonies at Arlington. What do you think?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Didn't I hear somewhere that the Bilderbergers were meeting this weekend???

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It wouldn't be the first time or the last he ditched the media, but why Nebraska? What's so important there?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by belidged
It wouldn't be the first time or the last he ditched the media, but why Nebraska? What's so important there?

this is what's so important there

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It sounds like he's expecting TSHTF. In that case, we should also. What does he know that he's keeping from the rest of us?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
His abscence is very inappropriate for someone of His position .Disgraceful really ! Yes something is just around the corner.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by belidged

I know Nebraska is home to Offutt AFB. (I was stationed there for four years) Offutt has STRATCOM, and was home to the looking glass mission in the cold war. The base also has E-4B's which are similar to the president's plane.
My coworkers tell that on 9/11, when there wasn't supposed to be any planes flying, the base freaked out because a plane was in there air space and trying to land. It turns out it was Air Force One, and those who were on AF One were quickly whisked away toward STRATCOM.

Eidt to add: Offut is home to Air Force Weather Agency. In addition to doing forecasts for our military and government employees around the world, they are the back up to NOAA. AFWA could be currently helping with forecasts and modeling the effects of potential hurricanes in the oily water.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by collietta]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Why else would he be giving this Oil Spill such low priority? ("Plug The Damn Hole")

Whats your suggestion to stop the leak? Obam made a trip there twice so far in a month, and if I remember correctly he was on tv twice this past week talking about the efforts going into stopping it. Its not like he or anyone else can just swim on down there and put a cork in it. The leak is 1 mile below the surface. The best minds in the world are brain storming ideas on how to fix it and so far they are stumped.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tellmemoreok

Originally posted by belidged

this is what's so important there

This thread just got very interesting S&F for yourself and the OP.

[edit on 30/5/2010 by Catch_a_Fire]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I agree with you.
the president is there propaganda tool. why are they not using him?
maybe he know the truth and wont to tell the people?
they dont need the president to plan a war?
is the propaganda tool fighting back?
if so look for a double or a dead president.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Obama Watch: Tracking the Prez in Chicago
I know, I know, its MSNBC but they seem to have him covered.

While the president is in town this holiday weekend, our trackers are keeping tabs on his every move.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I see a huge difference between "Obama the Candidate" and "Obama the President". Even MSM is turning against him. It appears that he has no control or powers at all. Maybe he truly sold his soul to become the first black president. His die-hard supporters are out in droves defending his actions, or should I say inactions, on how he has handled the Gulf oil disaster. I did not vote for him, but I have to admit, I am terribly disappointed that he didn't fulfill his "Hope, Change and Yes, We Can" campaign promises. It almost appears that he is being blackmailed or threatened. Hell, I don't know anymore. Nothing makes sense to me.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
S&F

There was a very small group proclaiming that Obama was the Anti-Christ, if what you are saying is real, then it sounds like they might be... dare I say it... right...

SM

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Well I have an alternate theory. I think Obama may indeed gone to Chicago.

Considering the recent events in Israel, and knowing the the Israeli PM is already in Canada for a visit.

It would make a private meeting pretty easy.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
His next scheduled vacation isn't until July 31 - August 9 as that is when he takes his Summer vacation as that will coincide with his upcoming 49th BDay which he likes to spend in Hawaii with Michelle and the kids. For which he is more then entitled to do. If you work 340 days a year you are entitled to 3 wks off.

He only takes like 3 weeks off a year. He worked like 340 days in 2009. The most a sitting president has ever worked in recent memory.

43 during the period of 2003 - 2008 only worked like 150 days out of the year on average so Obama spent more time in DC last year alone then in 43's entire second term.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tellmemoreok

Has there been any updates to this thread as far as the whereabouts of our president, or is he still MIA?

new topics

top topics

join