It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keeping track of the Freedom Flotilla

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I was unable to find any references to this website in regards to the freedom flotilla making its way for Gaza. I think anyone who is interested in keeping an eye on this situation should check out WitnessGAZA.

This sight contains up to the minutes details on the fleet, including GPS data, passenger list, daily videos, and nearly up to the minute tweets directly from the flotilla.

There is a wealth of information but here are the most recent direct updates from the fleet. I have put the approximate time these messages were received in Eastern Standard Time.

3:53pm EST

From the IHH ship...3 boats are coming, not two, 3 israeli boats, we are 78 miles from Israel

3:53pm EST

From the IHH ship: people here put there life jackets, every body preparing here. We are in international waters

3:54PM EST

We may loose the wireless. We didn't expect them now. We thought they will arrive at the morning, please stay in touch with the other boats

3:55pm EST

contact location of the #Flotilla with Israel Navy added to the map at witnessagaza.com...

4:08pm EST

HELP signal on www.witnessgaza.com. Please stay and watch

4:16pm EST

CHALLENGER 2 CONTACTED BY IDF RADIO A/O APPROACHED BY IDF SHIPS

4:37pm EST

another GPS message right now from the #Flotilla, they are still going ahead

4:43pm EST

The signals are going up and down. Israel is doing its best to block the satellite.

Looking over the passenger list now... wow some important people with this fleet. An Irish Senator named Mark Daly, 2 members of the German Parliment Inge D.M. Höger and Norman Paech, Hedy Epstein(who worked on the Nuremburg Trials
), and Former US Colonel Anne Wright.

It would be prudent to keep an eye on this situation with the many nations involved.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for the info! I will definitely keep my eye on this, though they most likely won't make it. The Israelis would never allow basic human aid to reach the Palestinians, after all it is a genocide and you can't commit genocide by allowing help to those you are terrorizing.

--airspoon

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

My prayers and thoughts are with this fleet. While I truly want the flotilla to make it my main hope is that there is no violence at sea.

With the VIPs in the fleet any violence could quickly get very complicated.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a new update!

5:26pm EST

Call to the world from the people on the boats. This flotilla is bringing supplies the people of Gaza and are being met by military force

Not sure what this means...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

The VIPs on board don't mean much. The Israelis have already proven that they don't care. Israel can pretty much get away with what it wants because anyone who speaks out against them is considered an anti-semite. Also, seeing how the media is run by Zionists, the general public will never learn of their fate.

--airspoon

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Agreed hell the entire GERMAN conference could be on that boat and Israel would still "liberate" the hell out of it

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I am still particularly worried about the last update..."met by military force" doesn't sound too good.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This story could quite easliy turn sour very quickly and could over shadow the Korean story rapidly .There are many players involved here and Middle Easterners won't take lightly to this .The Turkish Goverment registered these ships and stated any interferance is a act of war . But that is just one player there is a lot more involved here. It won't take much to insense all involved.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Here is the latest update from the flotilla. I will keep periodically posting these tidbits as I think its important that people pay attention to this situation.

Update:

6:35pm EST

OK signal from Challenger 2 (see witnessgaza.com...), they are going ahead.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Even though I feel a bit like I am talking in an empty room
here is another update.

Update:

7:43pm EST

LIVE FROM CHALLENGER 1 !! #FLOTILLA IDF IN RADIO CONTACT/INTERVENTION IMMINENT/SAILING ON TO GAZA MORE AS IT HAPPENS.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Well at least they give us updates
but i guess time will tell if The SHTF scenario actually happens. :|

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Well at least they give us updates
but i guess time will tell if The SHTF scenario actually happens. :|

new topics

top topics