It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not new .. just quiet : )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I'm not new ... been a member for a year and a half, I'm just quiet. I read a lot, and don't say much which is why my post is here.

I have a photo to share once I have enough posts to put it in its proper forum.

Glad to be here.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Welcome aboard friend! Glad to have you here.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

Welcome, a photo you say? That already puts you in a higher bracket

Look forward to your post!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Glad you are speakin up...I was/am much the same.

But, after a bit of time and some of the mods and members here, they made me feel better about posting my opinions, and after doing it more, I rather enjoy it....

"runs and hides behind my avatar again"

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Well, since this is post #17 for me perhaps this thread will get my limit up. I've held onto this photo and the photo immediately following it since October 20, 2006. The only date change is from today when I dug it out of my portable drive and saved it to my hard drive again in anticipation of the upcoming thread.
I don't know what it is, wouldn't even hazard a guess, but I'm hoping all the photo shredders on here can give me a clue LOL.

Thanks for having me.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ats! hope you have fun, bags of confidence for posting a pic imo, but maybe that's just me.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Hi SeenMyShare, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Welcome, now you have everyones curiosity up, we will be looking for your photo.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Hey there, glad you decided to step out from the shadows ... looking forward to seeing the picture.

Now if we can just coax Doc Holiday out from behind that avatar again we'll be ok ... oh Doc I have cookies ...

Woody

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Thanks, glad to be here : ). I like the term "friend" as well.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

I like your avatar, and I hope to be able to figure out how to make one too.
Don't run off and hide now. Thanks for the welcome.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Well, since I'm making no claims about this photo other than it is exactly as I took it, I'll send the original with intact exif data to anyone who wants it, and I don't KNOW what it is, folks can say what they like about it. I'm not thin skinned or I wouldn't be putting it up.

Thanks for the welcome.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks Sauron, those links will come in very handy. Glad to be here, thanks for the welcome.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Thank you snowspirit for the welcome and I love your avatar! I'll have to give a lot of thought to mine and then learn how to apply it hehe.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Thread with photo in it.

The thread above contains a crop of the photo. If you go to the link the whole image and image immediately following it are there.

Thanks for having me.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Welcome!

I am very interested in the paranormal field, prophecies, the metaphysical field etc and cultivate myself in Falun Dafa. I am convinced everyone can develop supernormal abilities if they assimilate themselves to the cosmic characteristic(Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance) and open up their body a bit by appropriate exercises.

In fact, the solution is out there and it is all free of charge... Who is prepared to check it out for themselves without any bad notions?

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

top topics

join