It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Oil Spill part of Depopulation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Could the Oil Spill be part of the depopulation agenda, creating toxic rain from the 'chemical dispersal agent'? This is what Russia's Ministry of Natural Resources believes will happen

www.presstv.ir...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Personally yes I believe this is a real possiblity.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I don't think so. It seems to me that the depopulation agenda is more of a curbing overpopulation agenda in reality. Depopulation will happen mostly naturally in the coming decades. The UN has made moves over the decades like advocating Planned Parenthood, condoms, abortion, etc.. which has curbed an estimated 2.2 billion "useless eaters" since 1950. Basically, the elite are trying to keep civilization going as long as possible while insanely attempting to come up with solutions for the inevitable. When depopulation truly starts taking a hold, we will realize it was our own collective folly which brought us to our current state of the world.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I was pondering this early this week. Except i was thinking more along the lines of destroying the food supply/Food chain. I wonder what ramifications this is going to have, maybe not what, rather the severity of these ramifications. we live in interesting times.

Peace&Love

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Why would anyone want to destroy life? This is just a devastating accident! There are things BP could of done to prevent such a disaster yes! But this I can assure you is not intentional!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

It seems to me that there would be less visible ways for those in control to kill off the population.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I've been visiting this website for about 3 or 4 weeks now and this topic got me to finally sign up because I have been thinking this same thing for quite some time now. The effects of this oil spill are going to be horrendous, we all know that, but yet the President of the United States pays barely any attention towards it. I feel they have been trying to keep the public off their back until at least hurricane season comes, which is right about now. Once hurricanes hit the south, they are done for. I mean seriously, why would massive amounts of chemicals be dropped down into the oceans and now I see posts of how these chemicals are very harmful. I mean come on, how blatantly obvious is this. Something is up. This explosion was done on purpose. It may not be for depopulation, but it was done for some reason.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I don't think that the oil disaster has a thing to do with depopulation as
far as humans go. It will undoubtedly depopulate the life that lives in the
water. I believe that is a given at this point. I am sure there will be no
fish life of any kind in the gulf for tens of years with the way this mess
is heading. People will obviously not be able to eat anything coming out
of the gulf. We will have to import more and more shrimp and other types
of food from places like China and Thailand and Vietnam. People will
continue eating things that live on the land including the crops and fruit
and produce. But depopulating? No. Looks like more red meat and chicken
from now on unless you want to pay through the nose for shrimp and
oysters and other goodies from elsewhere.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by endtimer]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I think that WILL be the effect of this, but I don't think it was planned.

The govt. wants to maintain the land and infrastructure, and just get rid of the humans. They like their shellfish and cruises, and 'slummin' on the sandy beaches at the Beau Rivage.

If there's a conspiracy about it, I'm of the mind it is to force people to leave the coast.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I wondered when someone might bring this up.....personally I think its completely plausible. They sure don't seem to be in any kind of rush to come up with a solution and the ones they have tried seem to be a joke. I guess only time will tell if this event will truly have global consequences.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by bohicaaa]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freq Of Nature
Why would anyone want to destroy life?

hell if we new that we would be a lot better of

but coun tless murders happen evryday so obviously some people like destroing life aint in

and i can assure u this WAS intentinal

dick cheney and associates profit from this and the depopulation is just a bonus i gues

new topics

top topics

join