It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's New Book

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The final chapter of the book is "Uprising." David writes about a process that the Earth is going through in relation to the universe. He writes that a new vibration is being resonated by black holes which is changing the information emitted by the Sun as photons. He calls these vibrations "Truth Vibrations" and symbolizes them visually as a lion. He writes that the reptilians are trying to counteract these Truth Vibrations and that the Large Hadron Collider, or CERN, has a role in that effort:

We are told that it was built at a money-no-object cost of billions of dollars for experiments to establish what happened at the time of the alleged (I stress 'alleged') 'Big Bang', and to understand the 'deepest laws of nature'. But this is just the cover story. It is connected with HAARP and other technology centres around the world, including the satellite network, in manipulating and disharmonising this reality to block the effect of the Truth Vibrations. . . . The main reason for the microchip agenda is to access the body-computer and manipulate its ability to receive and transmit within the frequency of the Truth Vibrations, and the same with the electrochemical destabilisation through food and drink additives and electromagnetic and microwave pollution.

David writes that:

The Truth Vibrations are giving everyone the chance to transform themselves and the world. We just have to open our hearts and minds to their resonance.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
The final chapter of the book is "Uprising."

Regarding the opening up of Consciousness as opposed to living in the 5 senses:

Once you open to that level of self you no longer need to ask, 'What do I do?' You know. You no longer have to summon the courage to do the right thing, you just do it.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Does anyone find any of the claims on this page credible?

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I've always thought Icke was a nut. I still do. I have never seen any of his information supported with real evidence. But, the biggest thing that makes me think Icke is full of beans is the fact that he is alive. If he was anywhere even remotely in the ballpark of being correct he'd be dead.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Not true. Not all whistleblowers get killed. It's wrong to make that assumption. The powers that be don't want to make things too obvious to the masses.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Reply to post by Mary Rose

think tank just means that their all in the tank together...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The journey that has led up to contributing this book in the hope of making the world a better place:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Throughout this book David has referenced a physician by the name of Richard Day, who on March 20, 1969 said some startling things to a group of physicians meeting in Pittsburgh, PA, U.S. The physicians were told not to record or take notes on what Dr Day had to say.

I was reminded of this thread today by listening to the audio archive of Icke being interviewed by Alex Jones on September 27, 2012, the 2nd hour.

Icke lists several things said that day in 1969 by Day. It is the most astounding list you will ever hear. This portion begins at 19:00.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I've not read through the majority of replies to this thread, but I had to reply to the quote you posted.

I do not think that David Icke is mentally ill in any way. I think he is a very intelligent person who found a niche to exploit and make a lot of profit through. I do not trust a single word he says, because he is clearly in it only for the money, and ego stroking.

He's a predator, he preys on the lost and vulnerable, those who know the system is corrupt and are desperate for answers, and sells them truths mixed with fantasies and leads them astray. Very cacluating, and very manipulative, as the quote you posted proves.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Very cacluating, and very manipulative, as the quote you posted proves.

Ridiculous.

But I'm not going to argue about it. I'm not on the forum to argue. Only to share resources and discuss.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join