It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's New Book

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamBoon
reply to post by Mary Rose

All you are basing your beliefs on are mere words..... No tangible proof , no logical ideas , and no sanity. You are defending a viewpoint from someone who called himself the messiah? And somehow what you or any of his followers writes has ANY substance or validity? PROVE IT DOES! You will not because you cannot even provide SUBSTANTIAL GROUNDS to which you base your ridiculous claims!!

Go ahead and try...... EVERY SANE PERSON DARES YOU TOO! Convince us instead of deflecting criticism at moments notice!

You're too much. Ranting on about how Icke uses unsubstantiated drivel to get attention.

Oh the hypocrisy!

David Icke thinks that everyone is a child of God. He considers himself a messenger of this information. When he mentioned these things on the Wogan show, the almost entirely-Christian audience assumed he was saying he was Jesus incarnated. He was just saying we are all divine.

The fact that you misrepresented him just to get attention is reproachable. Or are you still under the dubious impression that he actually meant he was Jesus? If that's the case, you're probably not as intelligent as you think you are. No offense.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Does anyone else agree that if David Icke is anything then he is a dissinformation agent? Would anyone else agree with that?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will

Originally posted by IamBoon
reply to post by Mary Rose

All you are basing your beliefs on are mere words..... No tangible proof , no logical ideas , and no sanity. You are defending a viewpoint from someone who called himself the messiah? And somehow what you or any of his followers writes has ANY substance or validity? PROVE IT DOES! You will not because you cannot even provide SUBSTANTIAL GROUNDS to which you base your ridiculous claims!!

Go ahead and try...... EVERY SANE PERSON DARES YOU TOO! Convince us instead of deflecting criticism at moments notice!

You're too much. Ranting on about how Icke uses unsubstantiated drivel to get attention.

Oh the hypocrisy!

What?

Who is ranting on?

Why did you quote IamBoon?

What are you saying?

David Icke thinks that everyone is a child of God. He considers himself a messenger of this information. When he mentioned these things on the Wogan show, the almost entirely-Christian audience assumed he was saying he was Jesus incarnated. He was just saying we are all divine.

The fact that you misrepresented him just to get attention is reproachable. Or are you still under the dubious impression that he actually meant he was Jesus?

What argument do you have with me?

Here is what I've posted:

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by IamBoon

He has talked about the son of God comment in his book:

I used the term "Son of God' in the sense of being an aspect, as I understood it at the time, of the Infinite Consciousness that is everything. We are like droplets of water in an ocean of Infinite Consciousness, or Awareness. We are 'individual' at one level of perception, but still part of the infinite whole. More than that, we are the infinite whole, just as a droplet is the ocean and the ocean is the droplet. I was not trying to say I had come to save the world or anything, only that, like everyone and everything else in all existence, I was an aspect of the Infinite and not just a physical 'personality'.

This book is full of good research and insight and should be taken seriously in my opinion.

If that's the case, you're probably not as intelligent as you think you are. No offense.

There is no need to comment on anyone's intelligence.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
In "Game Plan (3): War On Mind and Body" David writes about the harm caused by food additives, which can and often leads to the diagnosis of Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in children. This, in turn, results in drugging children. One example is a Ritalin-like drug, Concerta, which a mother replaced with fish oil. About this mother's experience, David writes:

She described how within days of starting the Concerta medication for 'Attention-Defit Hyperactivity Disorder' her son lost his appetite and suffered violent mood swings: "He stopped eating, he wasn't sleeping and I couldn't get him away from his PlayStation - it had a hypnotic effect on him. He was focusing on it but in a disturbing way. It was as if his soul had gone. He was a wide-eyed shadow of his former self. His mood swings were extreme - he went from hysteria to uncontrollable anger to crying like a baby within minutes. Anything could set him off. He wasn't Nathaniel; he wasn't my son. It was frightening."

David writes that the mother replaced the drug with six Omega 3 fish-oil capsules a day and his symptoms all but vanished.

I've heard from other sources, as well, that the drugging of children - and adults - is a huge problem, and that we need to remove processed foods from our diet - stop consuming food additives - to get rid of the symptoms - rather than drugging ourselves.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

In "Game Plan (3): War On Mind and Body" . . .

Regarding genetically modified foods (GM) or the use of genetically modified organisms (GMO):

By 1992, the FDA was so deeply in the hip pocket of Big Biotech that it said no testing was necessary with regard to GM crops if the industry itself believe them to be safe. They were told they could put them on the market without even telling the FDA. 'We know of no information showing that the foods created from these new methods differ in any meaningful or uniform way,' the FDA declared. It was a big lie, as 44,000 internal FDA documents proved when they came to light as a result of a lawsuit.

My understanding about the FDA is that another problem concerning policy is that testing that is conducted for drugs can be paid for by the drug company - which to me is a clear conflict of interest and bad science.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

David writes about two pieces of legislation in the U.S.:

1. US Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009 (HR 875), which establishes a centralized dictatorship over the food supply.
  2. Food Safety Enhancement Act of 2009 (HR 2749), which gives the F.D.A. the power to quarantine any area on the grounds of food contamination and provides for restriction of movement of vehicles used for food transport.

According to Gov Trak, HR 875 is still in committee.

HR 2749 passed the House July 29, 2009 but the last action was August 3, 2009, when it was referred to the Senate.

Maybe these won't pass. I hope not.

Nothing is scarier than a dictatorship in control of the food supply.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Under the heading "Controlling the Food Chain" David writes about the Rockefeller Foundation funded "Green Revolution" dating back to the 60s.

This is a wolf in sheep's clothing. The flowery words are chosen to play on our emotions about our desire for a clean environment. It is so important to constantly remind ourselves of the use of the "noble lie" and front groups to carry it out by the Illuminati. A red flag goes up for me when I see the term "think tank" or "NGO" (non-governmental agency). Also the expression "private-public sponsorship." Watch out.

David points out that the think tank Resources for the Future, based in Washington, D.C., is funded by The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Goldman Sachs, and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, sponsors of Trust for America's Health. He says that Trust for America's Health is the organization behind HR 875, the food dictatorship bill.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

In "Game Plan (3): War On Mind and Body"

Under the heading "Controlling the Food Chain" David writes . . .

The next topic in this section is something I have never heard of before: the Warfare Testing Range Complex Expansions in the Atlantic, Pacific, and the Gulf of Mexico. It is approved by the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS), even though it is projected to kill millions of marine mammals and other sea creatures every year. David quotes Rosalind Peterson, who writes about permits being issued for sonar programs and warfare testing of all types.

David states:

This is all part of the ongoing plan to destroy diversity and food sources to create total dependence on the state-corporation monopoly. Do as we say or don't eat.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

In "Game Plan (3): War On Mind and Body"

The final portion of this chapter is a focus on the extreme importance of your state of mind in the physical health of the body, and how important it is that we withdraw ourselves from the stress of conforming to outside influences that are not aligned with our own, true, selves.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

What he and others mean when they say life is a hologram they do not mean like a hologram that we create. This existence is the lowest expression of energy and we have already created it and it is being expressed as now, or your reality.

In short, we create our reality spiritually before it happens. The reality we create is then projected like a hologram and we experience it as reality, as right now. There have been many studies in physics that substantiate this theory on the sub atomic level.

It is said to be intentionally mutable and I am still working on it. I will get back when I master the technique.

When you can manipulate your reality then the theory is you can remove sickness, addictions, etc., from your paradigm. When (if?) this occurs you would now have taken the red pill and fully aware of the matrix of the Universe. I personally don't know if I would have the concern for humanity at that point to share the knowledge or simply raise myself higher and away from it.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sdocpublishing

Here is a quote from Chapter 22 "Game Plan (3): War on Mind and Body" that has the expression "holographic expression" in it:

The most destructive force with regard to human health and wellbeing is low-vibrational emotion on which the Reptilians feed. It destabilises the body-computer's energetic construct and, thus, electrical and chemical balance. In the same way that chemicals or electromagnetic fields imbalance the body chemically or electrically, they also do so vibrationally, because everything is connected 'forward' and 'back', 'up' and 'down'. In fact, everything in this reality is vibrational ultimately, whatever name you give to it because it [is] the holographic expression of the waveform Metaphysical Universe.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I like this quote from Chapter 23 "Game Plan (4): Different Masks - Same Face":

Those who dictate the perceptions of society, like scientists, doctors, teachers, lawyers, politicians, journalists, bankers, business leaders, and all the rest, are invariably prisoners of the intellect. The 'education' system is specifically designed to produce such people to run the system on the bloodlines' behalf while most of them have no idea that this is what they are doing. The intellect manifests itself through the left-brain, the part that filters reality in terms of can I see it, touch it, taste it, hear it or smell it? Okay, it exists, then. The left-brain perceives reality through the five senses, and perceives the world in parts, rather than unity. . . .

The right-brain - the balance for the intellect - deals with the random, intuitive, holistic and subjective. Its perspective is one of unity, of free-flowing creativity and of infinity, not limitation. It expresses itself most obviously through the artistic and the maverick. The aim of the Illuminati sausage machine called 'education' is to activate, stimulate and reward the left-brain while suppressing the right. It is possible to have an advanced intellect and not be subject to its limitations if you also open your mind to Consciousness. These are 'whole-brained' people who balance and connect their awareness through both hemispheres of the brain.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I like this quote from Chapter 23 "Game Plan (4): Different Masks - Same Face"

I like this, too:

The 'physical' reality that we live 'in' has been created/decoded by intellect and it will only be changed by the heart, or Consciousness.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Chapter 24 is entitled "Game Plan (5) 'World' Everything." Under the heading "Global Police Force" is this summary:

The Third World War is also planned to be the catalyst to introduce a world army, which, as I have been saying all these years, is designed to be an amalgamation of NATO, the United Nations 'peacekeeping' operation and other groupings like the army of the African Union, the proposed European Union army, and others. The plan is to have no national armies and the world government in control of the global military. The world army would be centrally commanded and operate at lower levels as the armies of the superstates stationed around the regions that are planned to replace nations. This would mean the centrally-controlled world military would be operating (dictating) at every level, from global to local community. It would be a planetary version of the military structure in Nazi Germany or China, both of which are blueprints for the global society the Reptilians and their hybrids have worked for so long to impose. We are talking a global police / military state that would rule the population with an iron fist. Have you noticed how the police are increasingly looking and acting like the military? What you are seeing is the rapid transition from the old way of policing, which only people of my age would largely remember, and the military dictatorship that is coming in by the hour.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Chapter 24 is entitled "Game Plan (5) 'World' Everything."

Under the heading "Robot Army" is the following very important information, which I don't hear talked about very often, but I believe to be true from other research:

There is a whole network of weaponry out in space ready to be aimed at the Earth and any country or group that fails to comply. It is like a mega version of a James Bond movie, except that this, unfortunately, is not fiction. The space weaponry, including lasers and other energy weapons, has been developed and installed behind cover stories like 'Star Wars' initiatives and satellite systems. It is paid for by what are called 'black budgets' that are kept off the official government balance sheets and involve Illuminati front-companies like Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, and other US defence contractors and companies involved in military and civilian space contracts. It is overseen by the appalling Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). This is the US Department of Defense agency officially responsible for the development of new military technology. In fact, it is far more than that and one of the most sinister organisations on Earth. The plan is also to create literally a robot army in which technology is used to kill and control people, directed by operators, joysticks in hand, at some secret and secure location nowhere near their target. We are seeing this already with the remotely-controlled 'drone' aircraft that are increasingly used for bombing raids and surveillance, but check around the Internet and you'll see how remotely-controlled 'robot troops' and mobile weaponry are rapidly being developed. . . .

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Under the heading "Robot Army"

More:

Well, not even developed so much, because the technology is already in place. It is just a matter of introducing it. A company called Robotic Technology Inc (RTI) has produced a military robot that can refuel itself by extracting and consuming energy from biomass in the environment - including dead bodies. It is called the Energetically Autonomous Tactical Robot, or 'EATR'. Dr Robert Finkelstein, President of RTI, told Fox News that the EATR would be programmed not to consume human or animal bodies. The US Congress wants a third of ground combat vehicles to be unmanned robots by 2015. More than four thousand robots are already being used in Iraq with others in Afghanistan. The media reported that a remote-controlled MQ-1 Predator aircraft was activated from seven thousand miles away to kill 'terrorist suspects' travelling in a car and now the US military is dramatically increasing the number of robot technologies that make their own decisions when to kill and not kill. The conspirators are massively outnumbered by the population, and when the time comes that their Control System is so obvious that the people rebel and seek them out, they need to be able to stay hidden while their technology goes to war for them. That is the idea of the robot army.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Under the heading "Robot Army"

And this:

The plan is to also have global 'civilian' law enforcement - another arm of the military in truth - in the form of a world police force. The United Nations and the International Criminal Police Organization, better known as Interpol, have been meeting to discuss the formation of a worldwide police operation that would have access to a global database of DNA, biometric and fingerprint records. At the centre of these discussions is Ronald K Noble, an advisor to the Chinese government on policing major events and the man who agreed to the attacks of the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, in 1993 when 56 men and women and 20 children were burned to death or shot by the federal government of Bill Clinton. Noble was Undersecretary of Enforcement at the United States Department of the Treasury and after the horrors at Waco he worked to suppress the truth of what really happened. Nobel was selected to become secretary-general of Interpol by Clinton's attorney general, Janet Reno, another architect of the Waco mass murder. He is now calling for a global database to maintain instantly-retrievable records of everyone on Earth to be used by his world police force.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Grrrrrr . . .

Psychology Today, a magazine that gets much of its revenue from Big Pharma, published a ludicrous article in September 2009 entitled 'Dark minds: When does incredulity become paranoia?' The author was one John Gartner who attempted to show that 'conspiracy theorists' suffer from mental instability and have lost touch with reality. . . .

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Regarding microchipping:

Microchipping babies at birth is the goal of the bloodline families to ensure that no-one comes into this reality in human form without being connected to the Reptilian computer network and the Global Positioning System (GPS) which is there to monitor everyone on the planet via satellite. The microchip will allow the population to be tracked every minute of their lives and there would never be a single second in a lifetime when the authorities would not know where you were. It is about more than just surveillance, however. Even most of those who are aware of the microchipping agenda think it's all about surveillance, and on one level it is, but only by understanding the true nature of reality and the human body can the even more sinister aspects of the microchipping agenda be seen. The body is a biological computer and they want to implant the microchip to hijack its electrochemical systems, control every human being mentally, emotionally and physically and 'tune' them even more powerfully into the transmissions of the Moon Matrix. A dissident CIA scientist told me in 1997 how once a microchip is inside the body the person can be externally controlled via signals to the chip. They can be made to think, or not think, whatever the signals decide, and the same can be done with emotions. . . .

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Regarding microchipping . . .

RFID stands for "Radio Frequency Identification."

Regarding RFID Journal:

RFID Journal reports that 'a company could use the system, for instance, to monitor the behaviour of employees to ensure no security rules are breached'. Oh, how wonderful, I'll take two, don't need a bag. RFID Journal has so many helpful ideas: 'The workers could be issued RFID-enabled ID badges that are read as they arrive at and leave work, enter and exit various departments, and log onto and off of different computer systems,' it tells us. 'Over time, the system will establish a pattern that reflects the employee's typical workday.' If a naughty worker 'enters the office much earlier than normal on a particular occasion', or 'goes into a department in which he or she does not work', the chip would alert those in authority.

"Telepathy chip":

The so-called brain-computer interface, or 'direct neural interface', is being developed so that people can communicate with their desktop computer purely through their own thoughts, and so let no-one think that what I am saying about the chip is not possible. British scientists are developing a 'telepathy' chip that allows people to control computers, televisions and light-switches by the power of thought. A tiny sensor positioned on the surface of the brain would pick up the electrical activity of nerve cells and pass the signal wirelessly to a receiver on the skull. This signal would then control a cursor on a computer screen, operate electronic technology or steer an electric wheelchair. The potential for human control is horrific.

Regarding "BCI" technology:

Research into brain-computer interface technology, known as BCI, officially began at the University of California, in Los Angeles, or UCLA, in the 1970s. This institution is infamous to mind-control victims and researchers. The development of the brain-computer interface was conducted under contract to, wait for it ... DARPA - the Pentagon's Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, which I described earlier as one of the most sinister organisations on Earth. Human-computer interface research has expanded tremendously in recent years and can have some potential benefits for those with paralysis and disease caused by problems with electrical communication; but DARPA has not funded the development of this technology to help anyone. It is about total control of the human body and its mental and emotional responses and perceptions. Imagine if you were feeding off low-vibrational human emotion and you had the power to turn those emotions on and off at will. Human microchips are designed to interact with the reptilian brain and give it even greater control of behaviour within the Moon Matrix. The reptilian brain is activated now through the hive mind Moon transmissions and by generating fear through the survival responses. The microchip would give them all of this with a simple click, click, 'Enter'.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join