It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's New Book

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
David lists several bullet points of human behavior that are attributable to the reptilian brain. I am surprised to see among the bullet points this quote from Carl Sagan:

Cosmologist, Carl Sagan, wrote in The Dragons of Eden: 'It does no good whatsoever to ignore the reptilian component of human nature, particularly our ritualistic and hierarchical behaviour. On the contrary, the model may help us understand what human beings are really about.'

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Under a heading called "Frequency Fence":

As well as their genetic tinkering and reality transmissions, the Reptilians have also surrounded the Earth with a 'frequency fence' projected from the Moon to block frequencies that could bring enlightened understanding to their slave race. This is being expanded still further by what is called the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), based in Alaska and now expanding to other countries. . . The technology can change the weather, not least by super-heating the ionosphere. . . implant thoughts and emotions in the human brain, individually and collectively . . .

The part about frequencies projected from the Moon is new to me, but what David says about HAARP I believe to be true from my other research.

I'm patiently reading these chapters about all the bad stuff but I know this book ends in a positive way. I'm looking forward to the good stuff!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Here, David writes about the technology that is used on people in the public eye who are speaking out. I have heard and read about things like this before:

Some very strange things began to happen to me as I was writing these sections about the Moon. Technology like the so-called 'keystroke' programme allows the Control System to know every letter that I type on this computer and since I began to detail the information about the Moon my flat has been bombarded with electromagnetic fields every night. . . . I began to wake up in the night, or rather early morning mostly, with the top of my head vibrating and throbbing as if it was being zapped with something - which it was. My heart would also be beating extremely fast sometimes even though I was not in an emotional state to cause that. Lying there in a calm state while your heart races away is a weird feeling. I would look around the room and clearly see vibrating balls of energy arcing and sparking, often taking the form of something that looked like a big electrical spider. . . .I also began to have incredibly vivid dreams every night because of the electromagnetic fields being projected into the room. . . .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I like the caption David has for one of the Neil Hague color illustrations in the book:

Humanity has become entrapped in mind and body and lost touch with its Infinite Self. 'Mind'-people see almost everything from the perspective of the five senses and so become captivated by the illusions of the 'physical' world. This makes them so easy to manipulate and control. Conscious people retain the connection to their higher levels of awareness and see everything from another point of observation. This is why Mind-people see them as 'crazy' or 'dangerous'.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I like the caption David has for one of the Neil Hague color illustrations in the book:

Here's another one:

Consciousness operates in the realms of 'no-time' while this reality is enslaved by the perception of 'time', which, as with 'space', is just an illusion decoded from the information blueprint in the Metaphysical Universe. When we fall for the illusion of 'time' being 'real', we become detached vibrationally from the realms of 'no-time' - Consciousness.

I sort of understand!

I like the idea of thinking of consciousness as "no-time."

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

. . . Neil Hague color illustrations in the book . . .

I scanned and uploaded this illustration, which has the caption "The Reptilians manipulate humanity from the Moon and also have underground bases on Earth and Mars."

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Another caption:

The Reptilians can possess the hybrid bloodlines far more powerfully than the general population because of the compatible vibrational resonance that comes from compatible DNA. This possession also blocks out higher levels of awareness. The Illuminati families are as much slaves as the general population, more so in many ways.

My research indicates that the Illuminati families are 100% mind-controlled - and that it is trauma-based; they do not allow each other to deviate from their agenda without severe consequences.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The following is a new concept for me:

A new vibration is being resonated by the black holes and it is changing the information emitted by the Sun as photons.

I don't know about this. Sounds like the "photon belt," which Stewart Swerdlow describes as "new age crap."

Hmmmm. Maybe Stewart's wrong.

I don't know.

I know that Dr Bill Deagle stated in an email inquiry I made to him about the photon belt: "The astrophysics of the debris belt and photon belt is not open to opinion..we have a 30 times higher risk of meteor or asteroid strike in this belt of debris and photons in this more-energetic zone of galatic space."

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm on the chapter entitled "Game Plan (1): Destroying Health" now.

Unfortunately, I believe the following dreary description is correct:

Mainstream medicine is about wealth, not health, and even more than that, it aims to keep people mentally, emotionally and physically sick, or in states of being that deny them a connection to their true and infinite self. Big Pharma works as one network . . . controls the entire mainstream medical profession and its associated 'industry'. In truth, it is an 'industry' founded on human suffering, and the more suffering the better. After all, healthy people don't pay medical bills; sick people do. Big Pharma controls what is taught in the medical schools, the drugs that doctors prescribe, how far they can stray from strictly-enforced medical 'norms' . . .

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If I don't get anything else out of this book, which is not the case, but this is to say that the story of Tullio Simoncini going up against the system in cancer research - and learning about his website, which is Cancer therapy - have alone made buying this book worthwhile.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have heard about Codex Alimentarius and I knew that it is part of the NWO agenda, but I didn't know this:

The true motivation of Codex Alimentarius can be seen with its creators, the Nazis Hermann Schmitz and Fritz ter Meer. Schmitz was president of the Nazi chemical giant, IG Farben, and Fritz ter Meer was an executive. IG Farben ran the concentration camp at Auschwitz where ter Meer was heavily involved.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The following story which David relates illustrates the kind of thing that goes on that I've heard about before:

The latest weapon to silence doctors who speak out are the draconian British libel laws. Henrik Thomsen from Copenhagen University hospital, one of Europe's leading radiologists, is being sued for defamation by GE Healthcare, a subsidiary of General Electric, for what he said about the drug, Omniscan. Thomsen and other doctors could not understand why 20 kidney patients who had been given routine scans then developed nephrogenic systemic fibrosis (NSF), which makes the skin gradually swell, thicken and tighten. One of the patients died and others were confined to wheelchairs. It was later confirmed that the apparent common denominator was that all were given Omniscan to enhance the images produced by the scan. The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency confirmed that there had been 20 cases of nephrogenic systemic fibrosis in the UK after patients were given Omniscan and five people had died. But Henrik Thomsen now refuses to speak about the subject in the UK after being issued with a libel writ for what he said about the drug. This is the world we live in today.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
In "Game Plan (2): The Cull" David writes about the Georgia Guidestones, the United Nations' Global Biodiversity Assessment, the Club of Rome, the Global Environment Facility (GEF), and Henry Kissinger's famous (among researchers) 1974 memorandum the National Security Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests.

I remember reading that Kissinger said in this memorandum that we need the 3rd world's resources. Simple as that. Resources.

I also know from listening to Alan Watt that the United Nations is a front. A front for the powers that be and their NWO agenda. The agenda that has been planned for centuries.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

In "Game Plan (2): The Cull" . . .

Regarding the purpose of culling the population:

They want to cull the global population and reduce human numbers dramatically to make them more 'manageable. . .

Regarding the use of vaccinations to accomplish this:

The plan is not to kill people immediately with vaccines because that wold be too obvious and people would react accordingly. The goal is to systematically dismantle the human immune system.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

To correct a typo too late to edit:

Regarding the use of vaccinations to accomplish this:

The plan is not to kill people immediately with vaccines because that would be too obvious and people would react accordingly. The goal is to systematically dismantle the human immune system.

David writes about the technology the powers that be have at their disposal to gain total control of our minds and very life via the vaccination needle:

There is one other aspect of the attempts to enforce mass vaccinations and that is microchipping. . . . We call this today nanotechnology, and it is microscopic. Nanotechnology cannot be seen or touched by scientists because it is far too small, and can only be accessed with special instruments and under powerful magnification. A nanometre is one billionth of a metre . . . and I have been saying since May 2009 that nano-microchips were part of the swine flu vaccine agenda. . . .

In light of this, it is worth remembering that once people are chipped they can have their minds, emotions and bodies externally manipulated, and they can be killed from a distance.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Regarding the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) - doesn't that sound like a good thing? -

. . . launched in 1945 . . .UNESCO was just another underground eugenics operation headed by the brother of Brave New World author, Aldous Huxley. The future 'Sir' Julian said of the consequences of Hitler's disastrous PR for eugenics: "Even though . . . any radical eugenic policy will be for many years politically and psychologically impossible, it will be important for UNESCO to see that the eugenic problem is examined with the greatest care, and that the public mind is informed of the issues at stake so that much that now is unthinkable may at least become thinkable."

UNESCO is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

So is anything else coming out of the UN.

And things imposed by local governments can simply be them rubber-stamping UN mandates.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

. . . 'Sir' Julian . . .

Julian Huxley also founded the World Wildlife Fund, now the World Wide Fund for Nature, with two other eugenicists, Prince Phillip and Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands,the former Nazi SS operative who was the first and long-time chairman of the Illuminati Bilderberg Group. The environmental movement is another cover to the continuing policy of eugenics, although most of its supporters and promoters have no idea.

I think we need to separate in our minds the need for clean up of the environment from the push for population control. The population control is really eugenics.

And environmental groups with flowery names are probably front groups.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
David Icke ruins all of his theories when he talks about 'reptilians'.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by soulblade96

He's not the only one who talks about them.

I learned about reptilians from Stewart Swerdlow. Dr A True Ott also talks about them.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I believe it was Preston Nichols who first helped Stewart Swerdlow remember his experiences at the Montauk Project, which started Stewart on his road to self-healing from his ordeal.

Here is a YouTube video of Preston talking about his personal experience with a reptilian on location at the Montauk Project:

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join