It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's New Book

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Ok, I'm about halfway through the book now. I've gotten to the brand-spanking new material. Essentially, Icke is saying that the moon is actually a spacecraft run by the reptilians, which they have used to threaten humanity (and other planets) by bringing it into orbit, causing massive planetary changes, and then using it as a leverage point to get the people on the planet to cooperate with them. If you don't cooperate, we'll move the moon away and your planet will die.

He also cites sources saying that the moon is hollow, it consists of 2 armored hulls, one of which is 2.5 miles thick, and that the moon "rings like a bell" when impact is made on it. Additionally, UFO abductees are actually being taken to the inside of the moon, there there is on-going reptilian-hybrid research experiments happening. The inside of the moon has a number of chambers, and the reptilians in their 4th density can travel between the moon and underground bases all over the earth (he also mentions Dulce and Phil Schneider). Reptilian-hybrids in their 3rd density still travel between the earth and their moon base, but they need to do so on ships.

Also, he asserts that the moon landings were faked and actually produced by Stanley Kubrick. Icke says that there are a number of similarities between the images seen in the original moon landings and those seen in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by MKULTRA]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
Also, he asserts that the moon landings were faked and actually produced by Stanley Kubrick. Icke says that there are a number of similarities between the images seen in the original moon landings and those seen in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

So, this is different from what I thought the consensus was, which is that yes, there were fake videos produced, but we did go to the moon, with the help of ET technology.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Regarding the House of Saud:

Have you ever wondered why the 'home' of Islam, Saudi Arabia, says and does nothing in the face of what is being visited upon the Arab world? There is a reason for this. The House of Saud is a fake front for the House of Rothschild and they are not 'Arabs' or 'Muslims' at all. They are Rothschild Zionists who can be traced back to a Jewish man called Mordakhai bin Ibrahim bin Moshe . . . Mordakhai, who now claimed to be an Arab Sheikh, began begetting on the phenomenal scale that is continued by the House of Saud to this day and his family secured ever greater swathes of land through violence, murder and deceit. They also arranged for a false history and lineage of the family to be written to connect them with Arab royalty and the Prophet Mohammed. . . . One of Mordakhai's sons . . . had sons called Mohammad and Saud, from which the name of the dynasty originates, researchers say.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have read a couple of his books and I think he has some pretty interesting information and has done some really good research on some topics. He does lose me on the reptilian part though, I'm more of a Jim Maars fan.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rynocerous7
He does lose me on the reptilian part though, I'm more of a Jim Maars fan.

I pulled out my copy of Jim Marrs' Alien Agenda and checked the index and don't see anything about reptilians.

I rely on Stewart Swerdlow for my info on reptilians: Montauk - The Alien Connection and Blue Blood, True Blood. I remember years ago seeing Stewart say on a video that David called him to verify what David had been told about shapeshifting reptilian-human hybrids. Stewart has personal knowledge of this.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Regarding Goldman Sachs:

At the core of the engineered economic collapse, and of so much else, is the 'investment bank', Goldman Sachs. It is a Rothschild-front, officially founded by the Rothschild Zionist, Marcus Goldman, in 1869 after he emigrated from the Illuminati stronghold of Bavaria in the Rothschild fiefdom of Germany. He was one of many Rothschild Zionists who went to America from Germany in the 19th and 20th centuries to establish major banks, companies and organisations, including B'nai 'B'rith. The 'Sachs' part of the Goldman operation came with the arrival of his son-in-law, Samuel Sachs (Rothschild Zionist), a German-American, whose parents came from Bavaria. Sachs had a long-time friend in Philip Lehman of the Lehman Brothers banking operation. The Lehman family arrived in America, yet again from Bavaria in the 19th century. Bavaria was also the home of the Rothschild-created Bavarian Illuminati, founded in 1776, and officially headed by Adam Weishaupt (Rothschild Zionist). The Bavarian Illuminati was involved in the manipulation of wars, revolutions and other society-changing events, including the French Revolution, and was extremely active in the United States. Rothschild-controlled Goldman Sachs is a monster dictating government policy to suit its own demands. Its main technique is to ensure that its people are appointed to the major financial posts in government. Time magazine described Goldman Sachs as 'the single largest supplier of financial talent to the government' and never more blatantly than in the banking bail-out. It also made the biggest single private campaign donation to Barack Obama.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Regarding the "Group of Thirty," which I had never heard of before:

. . . established by the Rockfeller Foundation in 1978 using a frontman . . .'educated (indoctrinated) at the London School of Economics (LSE). The Chairman . . . is Paul Adolph Volcker . . . Other . . . members include . . . Timothy Geithner, and Larry Summers . . . Of course, Goldman Sachs is involved . . . Gerald Corrigan . . . Central to the unfolding plan to destroy the American economy has been to see the United States drown in a tidal wave of debt to China. The father of the Chinese-speaking Timothy Geithner is Peter F Geithner, who serves with Henry Kissinger on the board of the National Committee on US-China Relations. Another member of the Group of Thirty is Dr Zhou Xiaochuan, Governor of the People's Bank of China. Not coincidentally, Peter F Geithner worked for the Ford Foundation and oversaw the work of Ann Dunham who was funded by the Foundation to develop 'microfinance programmes' in Indonesia. Ann Dunham is the mother of Barack Obama. . . . The Group of Thirty is a hub for coordinating the same Illuminati global policy. . . . This cabal has been targeting the United States economy for a long, long time and, by early 2010, the American debt had reached $12 trillion. China, Japan, Russia and oil countries like Saudi 'Rothschild' Arabia, are also conspiring to ditch the dollar as the 'oil' currency, a move that would devastate the dollar and speed its replacement with the 'amero' of the North American Union.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Regarding Obama:

I shook my head during the Obama election campaign through 2008 when I saw even those who should know better falling for the hype. These were people who had accepted that political parties are assets of the same force and yet they still believed that Obama was an exception. Here was a man who was genuine and independent they said, and a man who had somehow appeared from nowhere to beat the system. They continued to believe this nonsense even though Obama was funded by the very Wall Street bankers and Rothschild/Illuminati fronts - not least Goldman Sachs - that stood to lose if he was who he claimed to be. Yes, sounds feasible, eh? The turkeys were voting for Christmas and Thanksgiving. Obama was spawned from one of the most despicably-corrupt political cesspits on the planet - Chicago. If your soul is not for sale you have got no chance of prospering politically in that city, and Obama's star simply soared. . . .

I have also been amazed at support I have seen for Obama on forums.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I think this passage sums up well the kind of technique that is used in politics to manipulate the public:

The plan was to make Obama the focus of everything people hoped for, believed in and wanted to change. It was crucial, therefore, for him not to specify and detail what was meant by his 'hope,'change' and 'believe'. However, I can tell you what those words meant in the context of the Obama mind-game. They meant whatever you decided they meant or wanted them to mean. The idea was for you to project all that you stand for onto him and so he became the symbol of you and how you see the world. Specifics would have destroyed this 'I am whatever you want me to be' scenario and so you didn't get any detail - just 'hope', 'change' and 'believe'. They didn't want him only to be seen as 'the Messiah'; they also wanted him to be Abraham Lincoln, JFK, or Buddha - anyone you choose to project onto him, for he was a blank page, a blank screen and an empty suit. Obama was a make-your-own, do-it-yourself leader, a projection of your own mind. If you are still asleep, that is.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I've wondered about the Noble Peace Prize and find this interesting:

The Nobel Peace Prize, instigated by the armaments manufacturer and inventor of dynamite, Alfred Nobel, is a tool of the Control System to promote its agents of deceit by giving them an image that is the opposite of what they really are.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I LOVE the quotation that David chose for the introduction to the chapter I'm on now:

We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us - Rabindranath Tagore

I don't know who Rabindranath Tagore is, but the important thing is that message. I like putting the responsibility on us to educate ourselves.

The first sentence of this chapter is expresses something I think is crucial that we all understand:

Terrorist and extremist groups are often fronts for the real 'axis-of-evil' - British, American and Israeli military intelligence, which work together to bring mayhem to the world on behalf of the Rothschilds and the Illuminati network.

In fact, my impression is that they usually are fronts.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I've gotten to a chapter on reptilians now. I see there is a conflict between this book and Stewart Swerdlow's Blue Blood, True Blood: Conflict & Creation.

I hear David saying that humans were on earth first and the Anunnaki reptilians arrived and genetically modified us to be their slaves. He mentions the Draco as being the most malevolent of the reptiles.

But Stewart says the reptilians were on earth first and it was the Draco and 12 humanoid groups together that were in on the modification of genetics to make a hybrid. About the Anunnaki he says this:

The African versions were created by beings from a nomadic, artificial planet known as Niburu, or Marduk. These Reptilian-like beings travel in a manufactured world looping our solar system. The Sumerians called them Annunnakki.
and this:

The creators of the black race, the Reptilian beings of Marduk known as the Annunnakki whose planetoid travels in an elliptical orbit of this solar system every few thousand years, are due to arrive in 2003.

The Annunnakki like to develop slave races for specific purposes, creating them out of lower animal forms. In the case of their Earth creations, they used simians to create a slave race to work the mines in what is now known as Africa. This race was genetically designed to work and live in hot, humid conditions with a limited life span. Diseases were programmed into them to prevent development of culture, and cause them to become dependent on their creators for existence. This is why in the genetic memory of all other races, the blacks are slaves. . . .

(Stewart has said on his website that Niburu/Marduk was destroyed in 2003 by the Illuminati with particle beam accelerator weapons in pulse form.)

I guess it doesn't matter whether it's the Draco or the Anunnaki/Annunnakki it's still reptilian; however, I am curious to know why there is a discrepancy here.

[edit on 6/14/2010 by Mary Rose]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
David mentions a six-hour DVD that he produced along with Credo Mutwa called The Reptilian Agenda. Six hours!! Oh my goodness.

I searched on Google Video and brought up videos that have introductions that are not David Icke's work followed by only Part 1 of the six-hour DVD.

Has anyone watched all six hours?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm impressed with the quote that David cites from the Mahabharata, which he says has been called the Hindu Bible, and that it is twelve times longer than the Christian one. He believes the text to be from the period between 3000 BC and 1000 BC but detailing a story that is much older. The quote is amazing and I have to agree with David when he says:

If that is not describing an atomic weapon then what is?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is significant:

The Illuminati are the representatives within human society of what were called the 'serpent gods' and they form a global dynasty, a word defined as 'a succession of rulers who are members of the same family'. Yes they are, the Reptilian family, but they are not ultimately in control of events as they seem to be. They are slaves themselves in many ways and terrified of the demonic entities that possess and dictate to them and through them.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The major players in the Rothschild family are highly-skilled black magicians and could also be described as 'sorcerers'.

Black magic is a topic I have been trying to research but can't make any sense out of it. I take it it's nothing but advanced technology. I read the book Real Magic by Isaac Bonewits but it didn't really help.

Who knows something about this?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
David Icke is saying in this book that humans were androgynous. Stewart Swerdlow says exactly the opposite. The Draco were/are androgynous.

Also, David is describing a paradise during the "Golden Age of Atlantis." I don't know about this.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is interesting:

I met a guy in Utah who had developed technology that interacted with the energy fields beyond visible light. The only time it didn't work was when the Mormon churches in his area were packed with worshippers, because the energy fields were so disturbed by the energy being projected by the congregations. This is the energy being absorbed by the Reptilians through religious worship.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
David Icke is a crackpot, period.

I dunno how anyone would take a mans word or trust someone who believes that world leaders are Reptilian beings.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

The ones we see are hybrids.

The entities we don't see are simply not visible to the naked eye. That's the way it is with some things.

Name-calling is not an argument. It's just name-calling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join