It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's New Book

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think David Icke is probably the best communicator we have for exposing the New World Order agenda of the controllers of this planet.

I'm reading his Human Race Get off Your Knees. I'm inspired by his account of his personal story in speaking out against the NWO. I have to smile at his account of the early days, when he was the subject of ridicule. He relays this anecdote:

. . . One night, it was 15 minutes before I could begin speaking. There was uproar, and beer cups were thrown at the stage. I waited for this to die down and then I said:

"You think I'm mentally ill, don't you?"

"YEEEEESSS," came the collective reply.

"So what does that say about you then? You have paid to ridicule someone you have been conditioned to believe is mentally ill!"

You could have heard a pin drop. It had dawned on them that their behaviour was not a statement about me, but about themselves. . . .

I keep hoping that all of us can think about our own behavior and how we can contribute to defeating the NWO in some way.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Let me know what you think of the new book .

I've read a few of his books and I think he is a Brilliant researcher who substantiates most if not all of what he says .

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm quite a fan of Icke's (just read "Tales from the Timeloop") and his historical and political stuff is supported by many other souces.
However, he always loses me towards the last chapters, where he claims the world is a hologram, and one can negate disease, hunger or even material objects simply by not seeing them as part of our "conditioning"
Doesn't work.
Or what is he really saying here?
Maybe he explains in the new book?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have not had the pleasure of reading any of David Icke's books yet as I think there are far greater authors in the world whose work deserves my attention before his does.

I recently attended David's talk in Brixton, unfortunately I found that he barely substantiated any of his claims whatsoever, David spun a tapestry of half-truths and facts slightly taken out of context in order to make them fit with his model of 'what's really going on'.

I'm not saying he has no insight into the global conspiracy but perhaps his version of things is simply that, 'his version'.

I would be perfectly happy to eat my words if David were ever able to provide irrefutable proof to his claims but I feel this will not be the case any time soon.

Remain Vigilant.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I've also read other David Icke books and I plan on picking up this book next time I'm at the store. He really does devote himself to his work and I think he's come a long way. thanks for the post...I didn't know this book was out yet!

I'd love to see him speak but $60 a ticket is pricey and 8 hours is a very loinggggg time lol

[edit on 5/30/2010 by chyeaaitskristyn]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I want to get the book. U2U me how good it is and tell me is it worth the almost $30.00.

Does Mr. Icke repeat himself from past books or does he offer new information.

Anyone else with a snide comment, I will ignore. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Can you elaborate on Human Race a little please?

[edit on 30-5-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think he's great, wicked communicator yes, he just's need to stop talking about lizards, it's to far it's like, evidence, evidence, evidence, evidence then lizardpeople.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bonsaisert

I used to follow Icke years ago but he lost me when he started talking about shape shifting and reptilians, I have the first three or four books he wrote and they are way over the top in my opinion. I have yet to see any proof of 99% of what he says, but hey everyone has to make a living, guess that 1% keeps his fans hanging in.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Can you elaborate on Human Race a little please?

You're asking what does he mean in his title?

I'm interpreting it as saying we the people that are being ushered into a NWO prison only need to get in touch with our inner voice -- our intuition -- to set ourselves free.

Did I understand your question?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I agree with bonsaisert. Icke rarely backs up his claims, and often when he does he refers to his own previous books!
It is a dangerous blend. There are some point with which you will identify with and accept Icke as telling the truth, and if you let your guard down, you might swallow more than you should.

Treat your own and Ickes sceptism equally. If he claims something, see what proof he offers and pay close attention to language used. A favourite mechanism is 'open minded scientists agree' - by which he means a handful of scientists who agree with icke as opposed to the majority that don't which we should therefore assume are towing the accepted 'partyline'.

Icke makes a lot of money from the conspiracy business. You pay for his newsletter, books, seminars, dvds and he can recommend some food supplements too.

I don't trust him, and i'm a conspiracy theorist!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Zeropoint
. . . he just's need to stop talking about lizards, it's to far it's like, evidence, evidence, evidence, evidence then lizardpeople.

Bizarre, it is.

But I'm also interested and learn a lot from Stewart Swerdlow. He says the Illuminati are 50 - 50 human-reptilian shapeshifting hybrids. I believe Stewart when he says in Blue Blood, True Blood the following:

My information comes from my Montauk Project indoctrinations, experiences, conversations with scientists involved in Illuminati programs, communications with alien and interdimensional beings whom I met at various government projects, and through the probing of my own Oversoul.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I like the following passage where David describes what goes on with Credo Mutwa's bones:

. . . All may seem to be "solid," but at deeper levels it is all energy vibrating at different frequencies. The same applies to the human body, mind and emotions. There are no exceptions -- in this reality, anyway. The Credo bones are also vibrating energy-fields and the symbol they are carved to represent dictates their frequency or resonance. Thought creates form, and if you symbolise something to have a certain meaning it will vibrate to that frequency. Before Credo threw the bones, he asked me to put my hands over them while they were still in the basket. This was to connect my energy field with those of the bones. The human energy-field holds the information of not only what is happening in the moment, but also the possibilities and probabilities that are likely to follow unless we change our thoughts and emotions -- our vibrational state. . . . skilled people can read that potential through various techniques, including "throwing the bones." As I put my hands over the basket, the bones were connecting energetically with my energy field, and the frequencies represented by the bones locked into the same frequencies within my "aura" or auric field. . . . Where the bones are going to fall in relation to each other on the floor is determined while they are still in the basket by the energetic connections. . . . People like Credo are not really "reading the bones" -- they are reading you.

Reading this brought to my mind the term "BioGeometry":

BioGeometry® is a science that deals with the Energy of Shape; it uses shapes, colours, motion, orientation and sound to produce a vibrational quality that balances energy fields. BioGeometrical shapes are two or three-dimensional shapes specially designed to interact with the earth’s energy fields to produce balancing effects on multiple levels on biological systems. They were developed and patented by Dr. Ibrahim F. Karim, D.Sc. in Cairo, Egypt, during research since 1968.

Here's the link: www.rexresearch.com...

I think this is fascinating stuff!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

. . . The Credo bones are also vibrating energy-fields and the symbol they are carved to represent dictates their frequency or resonance. Thought creates form, and if you symbolise something to have a certain meaning it will vibrate to that frequency. . . .

Maybe this is the kind of thing that could explain Edgar Cayce absorbing information from books by using them as a pillow during sleep.

Sounds crazy, I know.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I didn't know this!

I've just reached a passage in the book where David says the emblem of the Fabian Society is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I've heard Alan Watt talk about the Fabian Society quite a bit. I don't think he's ever mentioned this, though.

Reminds me of Alex Jones' oft-used expression, "hidden in plain view."

From Google images:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is hilarious:

. . . Otto von Habsburg was born in 1912 with the title Archduke Franz Joseph Otto Robert Maria Anton Karl Max Heinrich Sixtus Xaver Felix Renatus Ludwig Gaetan Pius Ignatius of Austria. The bloodlines love their titles and they are obsessed with status, power and hierarchy. . . .

I've read enough now to say that this is a very good book!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
David Icke has pretty much a criminal negligence when it comes to research, he quite simply just makes things up. I do not in anyway trust his writings for this simple fact. Maybe some areas of his work he is on to something but by the very fact he is willing to comprimise the truth in so many ways.....i just cant take him seriously at all.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Not too long ago, I was investigating the lunar landing - whether it really happened or not. I was reading Dave McGowan's series on Wagging the Moondoggie & I asked during meditation whether humans had actually ever been to the moon. I got no, the moon is controlled by others. Then a day or 2 later, someone posted information about the moon matrix - about how Icke was saying the moon was controlled by others. It was a little freaky. Anyway, here is a recent interview w/ Bill Ryan where Icke is talking about his new book.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I knew that the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers were key Illuminati families but I did not know this:

The Rockefellers are a Rothschild bloodline and subordinates to the main family. J D Rockefeller's Standard Oil was really Rothschild Oil, and when Rockefeller created the abomination of modern pharmaceutical medicine he was doing it for the Rothschild dynasty. The Rockefellers went to America from the Rothschild heartland of Germany, where they were known as the Rockenfelders. Frederic Morton describes the way the Rothschild dynasty hides the extent of its power in his 1962 book, The Rothschilds.

"Though they control scores of industrial, commercial, mining and tourist corporations, not one bears the name Rothschild. Being private partnerships, the family houses never need to, and never do, publish a single public balance sheet, or any other report of their financial condition."

It is important to stress that when I talk about "the Rothschilds" I am not referring only to those with that name. I mean the Rothschild bloodline. . . .

I think the phrase "the abomination of modern pharmaceutical medicine" is especially important to come to grips with in researching the NWO agenda.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Also regarding the Rothschilds:

Another point to stress is that not everyone, or even nearly everyone, with the name "Rothschild" is part of this great conspiracy. "Lower" levels of the family are kept in the dark about all of this, and others have picked up the name through marriage. When I say "the Rothschilds" I mean the leading figures in that family that run their banking and business operations, and their bloodline assets within the global system -- not least in politics -- who carry the genes, but not the name.

We are led to believe that the Rothschilds are a family of biblical Jews and therefore originate in Old Testament Egypt and Israel. This is not true. They are Sumerians. . . Sumerian and Babylonia peoples migrated north. . . These latter Sumerians became known as "Khazars" and their new country was called Khazaria. In about AD 740, the King of Khazaria, King Bulan, adopted the religion of Judaism and the whole nation did the same. With the eventual break-up of Khazaria, these converts to Judaism moved north to become the East European Jewish communities and many went on into Western Europe. . . .

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Regarding the Bible:

Thomas Thompson, Professor of Old Testament at the University of Copenhagen, demolishes the beliefs about biblical Israel in his book, The Mythic Past. He says that archaeological and linguistic research reveals an ancient Palestine radically different from the one described in the Bible. There was no Adam and Eve, no Noah or Abraham, no Moses or Joshua, and we now know why. These were invented "characters" based on the far older accounts of Sumer, Babylon and Mesopotamia. The population of Palestine at the time of the "great nation" of Israel was tiny, a few thousand at most, Thompson says. . .

I've heard this before, but I find myself having to focus on it like a laser beam again, because it's hard to unlearn, and then re-learn.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join