It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New World Order Message On An Energy Drink

page: 1

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The Truth Hurts

Lost Five-O Energy + Juice

"For centuries, cults and governments have used juice to subdue and conform the masses. Now after extensive research and development Lost Enterprises has harnessed the hypnotic power of juice."

"THE TRUTH HURTS"

And of course there is the "all seeing eye" as seen on the one dollar bill.

Edit: reviewed link

[edit on 30-5-2010 by zzombie]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Looks like someone who is a fan of conspiracies made an energy drink and wanted it to sound cool.
Anyway, this is just ridiculous, you have to realize that as the NWO becomes more well known, the more people will try to imitate that because it sounds cool(All ruling secretive group), and will therefore try to market products using that coolness.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I like to think the makers of that drink were members of ATS or at the very least visit here regularly and then later had a bet to see how long it would be before someone posted their drink with (or without either way) a terrifying message of how the NWO is here and or how it shall enslave us all etc.

Well someone kinda won the bet today people!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I don't know if it's really a NWO message on the can outside of mentioning it for the hell of it. I mean, cult brainwashing an government being evil are pop-culture staples. I feel that like with most energy drinks, they put that little story on the can to become more edgy and hip looking.

I just have doubts in my opinion of some marketing and design firm putting NWO propaganda or notices on an energy drink.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
We can stop the nwo by simply buying american products and f*** the free trade packs. We need a new movement with real strong people to start it ---buy american only or dont buy- and things will change- I quit going to wallmart since i heard that even american product names are made in china. Its hard to find some things, and we cant help but to buy some of their crap -like if you buy a car the winshield is made in china-they stole the glass market unfairly--be tough and start the movement--t-shirts bumper stickers and the like---use your money wisely-find out where your retirement accounts are invested--CHECK OUT THE LOCAL CREDIT UNION its tops on your list for they invest in local and american markets--Keeping your money in big banks is evil simple as that. read the bible for the truths of life

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
first Jay-Z and Lady Gaga, now energy drinks. just what demographic does this "elite" New World Order want to join its ranks?

next up, masonic symbols on Doritos and packs of Newports.

I'd like to think that if I were to join the NWO/Illuminati that I wouldnt be surrounded by idiots but if I believe this, then thats who they are targeting.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If you want to see some gross symbolism in an energy drink, check out a Gatorade bottle.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger

I'd like to think that if I were to join the NWO/Illuminati that I wouldnt be surrounded by idiots but if I believe this, then thats who they are targeting.

It's because you cannot brainwash thinking people.

But you CAN brainwash those who refuse to question things.

That is why the "idiot" demographic is always targeted by propaganda.

I am personally skeptical that a Professional Advertising Department would actually think "NWO symbolism" is a good selling point...

It's really counter-intuitive.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The NWO always seems to advertise in the most obscure ways. In soda commercials, adult diaper labellings, infomercials...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Since when has the population been controlled by juice?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by joeroxor

Ever since they've added fluoride to them. It does sound like a 16 year old wrote that, doesn't it.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I have not read all of the replies, but of the ones that I have read, saying it was just made by people that thought it sounded "cool". The Illuminati would laugh with joy at these remarks... in my opinion

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

You know the 3 claw scratch marks that are the logo for "Monster energy drinks" Each one of those marks is a hebrew number 6....equaling 666.

www.i18nguy.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Annistacia

If you are genuinely taking the beverage's claim that "for centuries, cults and governments have used juice to subdue and conform the masses", then you need to re-evaluate your approach to conspiracy theory.

it's not true. it's a joke. the slogan on the juice can is not a revelation of the hidden truth of the Powers that Be; it's marketing. and cheap, tawdry marketing at that.

there are numerous posters on this thread who seem convinced that the forces manipulating the governments and economies of the world (and these forces do exist) have taken to advertising on soda cans.

i do believe that political and geopolitical circumstances are manipulated by powers greater than those elected by the people. but these powers are subtle; they do not advertise, and they would not benefit from advertisement. the whole of their power depends on silence and secrecy.

not every overt mention of a shadow government should be considered to legitimize the rest of the information attached to it. and not every jagged line should be (as in the post directly above mine) interpreted as a Hebraic numeral.

are there hidden semiotic meanings to important elements of our culture? of course; there are many of them, in every conceivable medium. but the organizations and entities that use these symbols do not do so haphazardly or inelegantly. they are reserved for things of far greater import than soda cans, and conceal far greater depths of meaning than references to temporal control through juice, or context-free references to a number in the Bible.

we need to direct our attention to more important matters than advertisements which openly and deliberately court the armchair conspiracy theorist demographic, with vague references to the NWO or related topics.

our oppressors would seem to have so thoroughly deceived so many of us that even those who would question the system and find truth for themselves cannot distinguish between advertising and reality.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Mods, please do something with this thread.

It is advertising and that is all. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if this thread was also an advertising tool set up by the beverage company.

Now from everything that is said about TPTB, they like to use clever, semi-hidden clues to their existence and sorry to say that this is a little too in your face to be legit.

This whole thread is just one big commercial for the energy drink itself and beyond that there is no real NWO, masonic, reptillian, alien, FEMA, DAARPA, Denver Airport conspiracy here. Just either a semi-clever way of advertising to the conspircy theorist or a person who is looking in the wrong places.

top topics

join