It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Object Around the Sun. Confirmed in the Mass Media!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hi ATS readers. I have been reading a lot of interesting threads about some theories surrounding our nearest space. Well this is not a Nibiru-end-of-the-world thread nor nothing similar. So straight the point.

An Unknown object has been found around the sun. Two mayor newspapers have already reported the event:

Spain ABC newspaper - Unknown Object around the sun

El Universal - Mexico: Unkown Object Orbiting the sun

Please use google to translate the news they are both in spanish.

They have concluded is artificial. But the nature of the object is unknown. They believe this is some Proton Russian rocket remain (always the Russians right??) but scientists cannot relate it to any known launch.

It was discovered in May 16,2010 by the telescope of Catalina Sky Survey in Arizona.

The orbit is approximately 1 earth year and the past 21 of May it was as close as 1.28 Lunar Distance.

Interesting stuff, what would that be??

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HalfAWorldAway

Thre's already a thread on it, sorry.

It is most likely a remnant from earlier manned Lunar mission (Apollo) or possibly a spent Soviet booster that sent some of their unmanned spacecraft to the Moon, all back in the 1960s.

Quite a few of those old relics stayed in Solar orbit, and no surprise that we intersect their orbits now and then.....

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
¡¡Hay Caramba!! Yo no hablo español

In English:
(Crikey! I can't read Spanish.)

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Well, i read similar reports (right here on ATS) this year regarding some 'huge artificial object' orbiting the sun.
CT's call it the 'mother ship'-according to some sources, it's like 10 miles across-so you couldn't confuse it with an old russian rocket, could you?
As far as i see it, anything orbiting the sun that wasn't there earlier must be artificial

I am convinced there is plenty going on out there, we don't know the half of it

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

They must have read my thread on this posted earlier.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yes, i understand thanks for the replies. Actually its a little bit fishy that they cannot be certain on what is the nature of this objects and why have they been tracking it without telling to the people as a scientific note or something. How many things we don't know and are happening out there?

Yeah i read as well in another thread that a massive space station or mother ship of some kind which i think is not, still lets see what happens.

Oh, for the guy that don't read spanish you can use google translate to get the full page translated

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The unknown object has been given a name. 2010 KQ. I found this on the JPL web site..

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

It is close and has the same orbit as Earth so it could be space junk. We will see.

[edit on 5/30/2010 by fixer1967]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I remember an UFO tv show once, a former NASA employee stated that

NASA will treat all UFO sightings in space either as space asteroids or unknown objects.

It is most likely a remnant from earlier manned Lunar mission (Apollo) or possibly a spent Soviet booster that sent some of their unmanned spacecraft to the Moon, all back in the 1960s.

It is most likely a remnant from earlier manned Lunar mission (Apollo)

nice little fiery tale

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Let's calculate it's trajectory and fire something at it. If it is alien and we can piss it off sufficiently, we end this mess here on earth and let the 2012'ers think they were right. 2 birds with one stone.

top topics

join