It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Admin is Out of Their F-ing Minds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
All these suckers are going to go to jail. Mark my words. Or if Bush looses the election and suspends the Constitution most think he would do in such a situation………..The maybe they can be called foreign combatants and done real quickly the Military way.

Interesting?????????????????????? Let me check my meds. I maybe having an attack………

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

All these suckers are going to go to jail. Mark my words. Or if Bush looses the election and suspends the Constitution most think he would do in such a situation………..The maybe they can be called foreign combatants and done real quickly the Military way.

Do you not think that doing things 'The Military way' will simply just escalate the problem. Surely things have been done this way too much already, as we've seen in the media.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If the author was successful to create in the mind of the reader the sardonic image intended the 'proffered proper punishment' was more so, an expression of feeling than circumstances may warrant within current law and practice.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaoscreator

I'm sure he will be. I could be wrong.

One thing that can always be said about "ATS members" is that they are decisive. Or sometimes.

A Bush admin cover-up a day keeps the concerned citizen away. Isn't there some sport you guys could be watching?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It is probable that after Abu-Ghraïb abuses, some American soldiers have made a false video of Nick Berg beheaded (he was killed in Abu-Ghraïb). The world discovered that hoax and politic men of all the world have told America to never do it again (abuses, beheaded by false terroristes…) and stop every act against human or war right. 3 Italian (one is dead) and 1 Poland hostages were free without nobody to understand it to be so easy and unspoken. France has told Italy (and coalition) to verify and not rig their informations about terrorists, especially about the subway in Paris. What else is to happen and from who??!
Skids of the Pentagon must not unbalance the saving of the situation in Iraq and in Arab countries. America has also give back to Iraqi the oil taps, a few days ago (a lobby had make money!!). But Bush lobby is still master in Iraq and no-one can do a normal job there, the situation being the same army situation. It is not easy, even to France!

All this can’t be official. Do you understand ?
Does it seem wrong?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
ECK, you are truely one of the few on this site who "denies ignorance" as I see it...good job. When reports of prisoner abuse started coming about, everyone was saying how it was an isolated incident etc. and how the individuals should be punished...yet hardly anyone ever thinks of questioning the United States under international law, which is truely where we are guilty and always have been...aside from this war being illegal in the first place (a war of aggression as defined by international law, a crime against humanity), this mistreatment of prisoners is also a crime of war under the geneva conventions, and everyone up the chain of command to cheney at least should be tried for these outrages...the one problem with international law is we have always deliberately went against it, because we really have no one to answer to. We can do whatever the hell we want in this world, and everyone is too afraid to try to tell us "no".

Of course our nation will continue on its path of becoming more and more opressive of the rights of other nations in the world (and our own people, read quote in my sig)...as we have done time and time again. There are only two possible scenarios: 1) We start to back down and restore international relations in a peaceful way or 2) We continue on our road of tyranny and destruction, and welcome an inevitable third world war sometime down the road...it will happen if something doesn't change.

This change will hopefully come with John Kerry in 2004 (anyone BUT Bush should set us in a better direction). If Bush is re-elected, well we are going to be in a lot of trouble...

"Impeach the Son of a Bush"

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The actions of the US in Iraq are being investigated. One has no idea of how it may proceed or how far, only time will tell.

I have found the American media - even the so-called liberal NYT's to be deficient and subject to Administration spin – lacking in the breath of news reported. I have found the only way of having some idea of what the hell is going on is to read as many US majors on a daily basis and then reading the foreign press of the world. Only after critically reading, can one combine the data to form some wisp of an idea of what’s what.

The links below may address some of your concerns:
www.iraq.net...
www.mediachannel.org...
www.boston.com...
www.antiwar.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
After what came out and what is about to come out on donald rumsfeld as soon as the chicken hawk gets eaten which I expect to happen very soon.
I belive we will soon see these people arrested and detained.

Now everyone sing.

By By Rummy or we can just play the song from RTZ - Face The Music That might be more to the point for what is getting ready to happen.

Just my 2 cents.

Big Scandle comming soon.

Stay Tuned.

Falcon

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, ASScroft (et.al) have lost their f-ing minds. They believe they are above the law. They can do whatever they please, according to their warped view on governence. These men should be impeached and tried for war crimes.

There's really nothing new about this. Really. I once though Bsh would be a great leader, and do good for our country. Yeah right!!

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, ASScroft (et.al) have lost their f-ing minds. They believe they are above the law. They can do whatever they please, according to their warped view on governence. These men should be impeached and tried for war crimes. Every last despicable one of them. Considering what they've done to a multitude of people, I think they should be handed over to the Iraqi people, thrown into Abu Ghraib, themselves and guarded by Iraqi prisoners. They'd be reduced to the cowering little bitches they truly are.

Asscroft got slapped around good testifying.

The most disgusting aspect is that these cretins claim to be Christians. God save us from your followers.

I second that! Good post

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have been shocked that no one seems to apreciate the irony of lawyers, who make their living from the law, solemnly pronouncing that anyone's actions could be above the law. Apparently, lawyering is simply the most lucrative form of prostitution.

More amazing still, since the story surfaced, I've heard no one truly question the idea that the President could be above the law in the right circumstances. It certainly must be true that people invariably have the government they deserve.

We have gleefully thrown away our heritage of government under law. Some day the voice of Liberty will be heard again on this planet, but it certainly won't be in the U.S.A. where it is lost and gone forever.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I am new in this government topic but I'm gonna throw my opinion here because I'm tired of gas prices and freedom of speech being opressed more and more as time goes by, first of all Bush won the election by a couple of thousand people Im not sure so correct me if im wrong , oh but he didnt win clean and pure and fair they had to re-count the votes again because they suposedly miss-counted them, wether that's true or not i dont know but it's still suspicious to me, now just the fact that bush won by a couple of thousand means that this contry is DIVIDED, just like before the civil war, the south wanted slaves and the north didn't etc, etc, and now here we are divided again, 50% wants war in iraq the other 50% doesn't and that to me is a huge blow to our own patriotic spirit of unity , come on! we are supposed to be UNITED NOT 50-50. Ok then the 9/11 came osama bin laden and the afganistan war, then bush called North Korea , Iraq and Afganistan the axis ov evil, and now North korea wants to bomb us, then the war in iraq to find the supposedly WMD weapons, after no WMD were found , the war is still going on with the cause of FREEING THE IRAQUI PEOPLE, then the prisoner abuse comes, something that I should mention that happened during this bush administration is the INCREDIBLE outsorcing of jobs to other countries, AND the horrible scams that have happened since the enron collapse , many corporate firms are robbing americans that is a huge blow to all of us, because that is huge proof that this country is in trouble and the regular hard working american like me is paying for that, if this sort of thing continues we are probably gonna loose all or our rights including the essential ones like , freedom of speech. I simply think that bush is taking advantage of the divided country he is presiding in, when he has 50% angainst him 50% with him he can do pretty much whatever he wants, he basically has no pressure right now, Bush will be pressured until we as americans unite and decide to make up our minds and go for one thing either its war or not war , bush or not bush. TRUTH OR LIES.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ben Ladden was a big member (taking important decisions for trading petrol) of the oil lobby of the bush family. He was ejected in 1991 during the beginning of the war in Iraq and was said to be a Wahabit. Saddam was said to be a Wahabit too. But they have nothing to do with Muslims terrorists’ point of view. We don’t know if Ben Ladden is still alive… No-one really knows where he is and what he actually did (in 9/11, 3/11…) but some people of the Pentagon, CIA, NSA, FBI, NBA…(!) Saying that Ben Ladden (Al Qaida) and Saddam are wahabits is so good to take the control on Iraq and Saoudi Arabia (on oil!).

We all know now that American soldiers and workers came to Iraq (because of both Bush) to get some oil for the Bushes petrol lobby. Iraq is more destroyed than ever but the only thing that works there are the oil taps. Don’t be fooled by the price of oil, it is nothing about the war or about attacks on Iraqi oil. It is due to speculations on oil, and big demand from some countries. Iraqi oil is only 3% of the world oil. So the war and attempts on oil enterprises can’t be the reason of the oil prices. This is a hoax. But know that in 30 years it will be hard to find oil and in 50 years it will get impossible.

Bush thought he had a mission (of “westerning” the world) and lying was a method to do it. But this is no Democracy, no Christianity, no Human right... He killed quiet the same number of people as Saddam in a same time, may be more… Saddam was a dictator but not a terrorist. France helped very much to build the Iraqi oil extraction enterprises (for every body) and we have to get our money back (we have loose money). The matter is that Saddam did not want America to do that (give technology and money) and asked France and Russia and others. Now Bush has decided that the oil will go to friend countries of him (not China!) and some countries won’t have their money back.

That situation of terror was created by the “Caolition”, and allow it to do what it wants with the army and may be false attempts (the caolition killed Nick Berg, I can tell you that journalists and politics know, and may be has killed 1 of the Italian hostages that have been free in a strange way…).

If United Nations had to come in Iraq it would be to free it from Bush petrol and oil lobby only… Have you understood who is the Antichrist talking in the name of God? We don’t know who those terrorists are, they may be false and American and very dangerous too, ready to kill a Nick Berg or an Italian hostage to hoax the world…

I’m not saying that some terrorists or warriors don’t exist, but they are not what we think about them. And they might be control in many ways by Pentagon’s lies. Those terrorists have killed too much Iraqi (or Arab brothers) and so few Westerners! It is just as if they wanted Arabs to be against them!!!

Home sick Home! (Faith No More, Album Of The Year, this is the name of the album that talks about a dictator).
PS : I m french, not american.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
When Bush held a press conference Friday from the G-8, he was questioned on at least three occasions concerning his instructions on interrogating prisoners.

Each time he grew more aggrivated. He has no good answer. He lies through his teeth. Of course, the tone was set from the top. That is the only language these monsters know; sadists they are.

Perhaps the reason Skull & Bones is so secretive is because they like to get down the ol' Abu Ghraib way.

Let them fall. Let the NeoCon monsters be led off like the demonic dogs they are - to be impeached and then tried for war crimes.

Yes, I am saying that about our "leaders" who swindled their way into the White House.

That is the only way the United States of America can even hope to redeam ourselves in the eyes of the world.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Here's an article on Bush's press conference.

They should never let him speak.

June 14, 2004

Waffle and Swagger at the G-8
Bush Gets Testy About Torture
By BRUCE JACKSON

President Bush held a rare press conference on Friday, June 10, after the G8 conference in Sea Island, Georgia. He wanted to talk about how successful the meeting was, which it wasn't. Earlier in the week the UN endorsed the new Iraqi interim government, which Bush hoped to follow with commitments of resources from other members of the G8, but nobody offered any more troops or money. Last year Bush told the world that the US was willing to go on this crusade alone, and, with the exception of Great Britain, Italy, and the few other members in the Coalition of the Killing, the rest of the world seems content to let that condition continue.

Reporters at the press conference were more interested in Bush's involvement in the growing torture scandal than the failed G-8. One brought it up and Bush said he told people to behave legally. He didn't address the question, which had to do with his administration's interpretation of "legal" behavior in such matters. Some other reporters asked other questions, then a second reporter tried to pin him down on if and when he'd authorize torture. He again said he'd stay within the law. A couple of slowball questions came along and then a third reporter said that his legal advisers seem to have concluded that torture was permissible, so the real question went not to interpretations of laws but the morality of torture. The born-again-redeemed-loved-by-God Bush wouldn't go there at all. His answer was addled and testy.
www.counterpunch.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yes, I watched that conference live, and it was quite humorous to say the least...Bush was getting angry from any kind of question that was slightly suggestive towards the latest scandals, such as prisoner treatment and weapons of mass destruction- he didn't even attempt to skirt the answers and basically said he didn't want to answer, or he didn't know.
But, he had no problem coming up with his pathetic stories of times that he shared words with some little kid, or other such worthless information that was an attempt at humor during the conference, and there was more of this than actual question answering...everyone must vote democrat just to get Bush the hell out...

Visit this link:
www.johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It's sad, I'll probly vote for Kerry. The only difference I see is that it'll buy some time. Oh boy!

What else can we possibly do, at this point?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join