It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men could breastfeed - let's encourage it!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Uh, no thanks I would not like to breast feed my human child.
I am a male, but I could see that working out for the men looking to be women.
No offense to anybody, but Women do there jobs perfect at breastfeeding.
It would be weird to be squirting out milk from the nipple when your a man.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Interesting yet disturbing thought..... I would just like to point out though. The source is Ripley's believe it or not..... a publication known for releasing both true and false stories leaving the reader/watcher to decide for themselves it if is true or not...

That being the case, I cannot consider it a legit source..... Find me a study from a website that ends in .edu and I will take this seriously.

To play devils advocate though and pretend it is true, I really am not in the mood to see guys breastfeeding.... Something about that... It just seems different then a woman breastfeeding....

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
i read a study once which proved stimulation of the breast in male and female produces more estrogen and it lowers testosterone, so NO dont encourage male breast feeding, not only is it sick and wrong, common sense and morals should tell you that. but it will also unbalance the chemical processes of men,

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I must say,Stewie says it all.

Say No to man-teat.....Just say NO !

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Cygnus_Hunter]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I personally don't see anything wrong with men breastfeeding (though, I wouldn't do it myself unless it was a last resort).

I don't see the problem in a man using his nipple to passify his baby in the absence of the mother either! Infact, from a professional standpoint I would actually encourage it.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Dookzor]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Interesting yet disturbing thought..... I would just like to point out though. The source is Ripley's believe it or not..... a publication known for releasing both true and false stories leaving the reader/watcher to decide for themselves it if is true or not...

That being the case, I cannot consider it a legit source..... Find me a study from a website that ends in .edu and I will take this seriously.

To play devils advocate though and pretend it is true, I really am not in the mood to see guys breastfeeding.... Something about that... It just seems different then a woman breastfeeding....

Actually I find the Ripley's books quite good when they make specific claims.
The father from my OP can be seen on the site (also mentioned on pg. 1):
www.unassistedchildbirth.com...
Judging by Youtube material, both of breastfeeding fathers and outraged groups, this is not really a new debate.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join