It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2010 Agenda Leaked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Bilderberg 2010 Agenda Leaked

beforeitsnews.com

1. Will the Euro Survive?
2. Development in Europe: Europe's Exit Strategy...On Hold?
3. Do We Have Institutions to Deal With the World Economy?
4. Greece: Lessons and Forward-looking Strategies
5. NATO and Afghanistan: The Practical Agenda for the Alliance
6. Iran and Russia: Economic and Financial Threats to the Alliance
7. The Consequences of War Against Terrorism
8. The Influence of Domestic Issues on American Foreign Policy
9.The Outlook for Japan's Economy
10. The Future of the U.S. Dollar
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It is recommendable to read the article in fully and judge it yourself. The following quote is from another report on the same site, to which you can find a link at the bottom of this post.

Now that the agenda for global government and a centralized world economic system is public and out in the open, the importance of the Bilderberg Group’s annual conference rests on grooming political candidates. The lion’s share of Bilderberg’s 2010 agenda has already been announced by its members weeks before – it will revolve around a potential military strike on Iran as well as the future collapse of the euro.

Trilateral Commission members, who routinely also attend Bilderberg’s annual confab, have let slip that a war on Iran is being seriously debated, while the elite continue to exploit the fallout from the economic crisis to push for centralized financial regulation.
The consequences of a military strike on Iran will cause a split between Bilderberg luminaries, just as it did before the invasion of Iraq at the 2002 meeting.

During the recent Trilateral Commission meeting in Dublin Ireland, which routinely discusses an almost identical roster of topics to subsequent Bilderberg gatherings, chief advisor to the Russian leadership Mikhail Slobodovsici unwittingly told a We Are Change member he mistook for a colleague, “We are deciding the future of the world….We need a world government,” he said, but, referring to Iran, said “we need to get rid of them.”

The continued push to pose as the saviors while offering global governance as the solution to the economic crisis was also re-affirmed in a recent speech by IMF chief and Bilderberg member Dominique Strauss-Kahn, when he told an audience of elitists in Zurich that the globalists need to see the ‘crisis as an opportunity’ to push for “a new global currency issued by a global central bank”.

Our sources close to Bilderberg emphasize the fissure that exists within globalist circles. Younger elitists and the nouveau riche are concerned that the global economy is being sunk too quickly and too soon, and that the consequences will be so drastic in the long term that even the wealth and influence of insiders will be threatened.

These divisions in the context of geopolitics was also addressed recently by Trilateral Commission co-founder and prominent Bilderberger Zbigniew Brzezinski, who in addition revealed that a “global political awakening,” in combination with infighting amongst the elite, was threatening to derail the move towards a one world government.

The fact that globalists are also debating the timeline as to if and when the euro single currency will collapse, and whether it will be followed by the U.S. dollar has also been publicly discussed in recent weeks.

Former Bank of England policy maker David Blanchflower recently told Bloomberg News that the euro region could break up as a result of the debt crisis in Greece which threatens to spread to other countries on the continent.

As veteran Bilderberg sleuth Jim Tucker points out in his latest article, the corporate media has already been preconditioning the public to accept Bilderberg’s agenda for weeks.
“Bilderberg-controlled news outlets in Europe and the Western Hemisphere are conditioning the public to accept two of the super-secret elite’s major goals in advance of its meeting June 4-7 in Sitges, Spain: a U.S. attack on Iran and a financial bailout of Greece and other European Union (EU) countries,” writes Tucker.

the corporate media has already been preconditioning the public to accept Bilderberg’s agenda for weeks.

Already in 2009, certain public figures like Gordon Brown began to stress for a New World Order, but it has only been after the Greek financial woes that they have started speaking about the necessity of a wider financial control to prevent further economic troubles. And the brilliant thing is: the sheeple swallow it out of fear and suppose that is the right thing to avoid ending up like Greece. The media outlets have started to gradually prepare us for that indeed.

Why does this happen? Because the current system has reached its boundary of exploitation, we have reached a point where it has become unsustainable. Although we, the masses, would suffer massive loss of wealth, a select group of people will gain so much power and influence that is becomes frightening. The Fed is already frightening enough, imagine a Federal Reserve for both Europe and the US (and possibly other countries). It would be a huge blow to China and other hostile (emerging) powers and would greatly strengthen the global position of the West. We would suffer greatly, but those in non Western countries will suffer even more.

This ain't looking pretty and it will probably be combined with a major conflict against countries such as Iran.

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
source 2

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Not read all of this yet...not too sure of it's credibility...every time they have this meeting there are leaks...you'd think they would try and find out who's gums are running...have there been any public outing of loose lipped members before?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I bet each invitee gets a slightly different agenda and then the one that gets leaked is easily traced back to its source and well sent to the phantom zone.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This is so full of crap! They think problems spread from Greece! Really? Like Greece is really "contaminated".

And since they screwed up world's economy, they now believe a global currency will in some magical way change and reverse everything?
They are a bunch of morons. Most of those Bilderberg "members" are obviously just plain stupid and easily indoctrinated - "We have to get rid of them (Iran)". What kind of statement is that?

They are no better than Nazis and all they do is repeating what they heard from herd leader. The order of the day...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There are very few countries left that are fighting their agenda. Iran is one of them. Whether you like Iran or not they do stand up to the NWO and pretty strongly too.

Iran keeps most of their economy within the hands of the government and small business owners. They keep the corporate elite out. Same goes with Venezuela and Bolivia. I don't like any of these countries really but they are the only ones fighting the NWO freaks.

Don't forget Cuba, Palestine, Libya, Syria, and North Korea. None of these countries are actually good but they stand up to the NWO so they are on the hit list.

Iran must have something they really want or they are blocking the NWO from gaining more power and influence.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I support a one world government. I hope they do decide to take action against Iran and push things towards an NWO.

More action, less talk Bilderbergers..chop chop

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

"I support a one world government. I hope they do decide to take action against Iran and push things towards an NWO.

More action, less talk Bilderbergers..chop chop"

Ridiculous, anyways this info would not have been released...and I doubt bilderberg is at the tip top of this evil...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It would be a huge blow to China and other hostile (emerging) powers and would greatly strengthen the global position of the West. We would suffer greatly, but those in non Western countries will suffer even more."

I am amazed by your statement as above where you state: huge blow to China and other hostile...... Now I am seriously asking you, is that what you truly think? That China is a hostile power to the USA?? To the world ? Come on, if really think this way, than I am afraid you have been too long brain washed by the illuminati controlled media in your country.

Sorry, but the USA is for long time one of the few hostile countries (aside Israel and a few others), that the world has to bear with. Under the flag of bringing democracy, they overthrow countries, whilst assuring their own economic interests are taken care of.

Most recent is the false flag operation with the sinking of the S.Korean submarine....

[edit on 30-5-2010 by GeosAlien]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Now suddenly it makes sense, why most of these countries are considered "evil" or "unwanted", by the Western nations of kool aid drinkers or why theres so much propaganda against them, doesnt it?

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Dynamitrios]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

It's nice being a sheep huh? Especially when you don't have to think for yourself? Why do anything? You were born to be told what to do.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GeosAlien

Oh no, that's not my personal belief. China is as good or as bad as the West, they seek power like every other country. The fact that they have the potential to endanger Western supremacy makes them 'hostile' in the perception of the Western ruling powers.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Can you please explain your remark about supporting a one world government (if your not kidding)? I would really like to hear your reasonings.
I never had the opportunity to hear someone actually support it.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Daniel Estulin will be making an historic speech to the European parliament on June 1st along with Mario Borghezio, Nigel Farage, and other key MEPs.

What are MEP's?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Members of European Parliament.
second line.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Those countries you mention have their own version of a One World Government, and it is not a good version, nor one that will help the people.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Could the Euro tanking be the 'crisis' that brings about the peeling back of the EU to the ten kings or governments spoken of in Revelation and Daniel as the 'Beast' government of the last days.

As the EU is undoubtably this government, 'something' must happen to reduce the EU member numbers from the present 25 (I think thats correct) to the final ten.

The final ten would definately include Germany, as this country will be the leader, the one the other nine give their power to, and Italy, as the home of the Roman Catholic Church, the whore that rides the beast, as desrcibed in Revelation.

The final makeup will not include Britain, as both Britain and the US are destined to be attacked and defeated by this beast government.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by triune
Could the Euro tanking be the 'crisis' that brings about the peeling back of the EU to the ten kings or governments spoken of in Revelation and Daniel as the 'Beast' government of the last days.

As the EU is undoubtably this government, 'something' must happen to reduce the EU member numbers from the present 25 (I think thats correct) to the final ten.

The final ten would definately include Germany, as this country will be the leader, the one the other nine give their power to, and Italy, as the home of the Roman Catholic Church, the whore that rides the beast, as desrcibed in Revelation.

The final makeup will not include Britain, as both Britain and the US are destined to be attacked and defeated by this beast government.

I like this part about the whore

Actually, Legatus, the Catholic businessmen organization, is about to destroy the US.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by triune

I respectfully disagree. I think the U.S., being a large part of the NWO, would be a top contributor and a mainstay in the new government.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryyptyk

The European elites who are controlling these events have absolutley no loyalty to the US. The old european families were established in the power and control business long before the USA was founded and are only interested in power and control of rescources. The banksters on top of the pyramid are all old European stock and their plan has always been to have Europe dominate the globe.

The US dollar has been set up to fall the same as the Euro. The US is broke and will soon be called to kow tow to the European Central Bank (ECB) as Greece has now been forced to do. (soon to be followed by other German satellites) The currency is neither here nor there. Its the debt that matters.

The restructured EU (read Germany) will soon start to flex her financial muscles, (the ECB holds the gold reserves of ALL 27 countries that joined the EU) followed quickly by military muscle, moving quickly to secure rescoures (Oil) from the middle east. Iran will be attacked by a German led EU to eliminate a rouge nuclear power and to grab her oil.

This is clearly set out in the bible and easy to follow when the old biblical names for modern countries are known. Events are moving very rapidly now and bible prophecy is falling into place almost on a weekly basis.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join