It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by muzzleflash
Originally posted by atlguy
ATS is run by a Tea Party enthusiast, and threads bashing Obama and the like are encouraged and promoted. Threads slamming the idiocy of the tea-party and/or republicans are downmodded/locked.
OMG these are complete lies.
Anti-right wing threads are a dime a dozen on ATS and if the terms and conditions are followed they never get locked.
Dare I ask, you to PROVE your claims?
You cannot prove it though because it's totally untrue...
Originally posted by atlguy
Originally posted by Carseller4
Originally posted by atlguy
FYI - it is not "proper English" - it is considered offensive to Democrats and the Democratic Party - much the same as "teabagger".
This is laughably absurd. Democrat Party, Democratic Party - these are extremely common transpositions, and most importantly, as absolutely everyone on the planet knows (including you), the transposition has zero possibility of being interpreted as an insult, because the similarity of the terms makes any transposition definition change irrelevent. Anyone who claims differently is simply lying.
Teabagger, on the other hand, is a sexual act made popular by gays and in porn, and was chosen specifically by Liberals, Leftists, Progressives, Socialists, Communists and Collectivists Democrats of the Democrat and Democratic parties solely, and explicitly as hate speech, with the intention to slander and insult and offend, in the most vile possible way, the people of the Tea Party movement, who only - and ever - referred to them selves as the Tea Party movement, because of it's reference to the Boston Tea Party of US history.
The hallmark of Leftwing shills is to accuse their victims of what they are doing themselves. Your utterly ridiculous declaration of Democrat "offense," while claiming the the Tea Party movement proclaimed themselves teabaggers, is probably one of the ugliest and most deliberately blatant, filthy lies I've read in a long time.
Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by travisirius
The "Tea Parties" started in 2007, far before Obama was elected. It started out as a bipartisan group with libertarian roots. It was originally meant to protest corruption on both sides of the isle. Then, after the neo-cons lost out in the election, they thought it useful to hi-jack the movement in a effort to "rebrand". Then, it became about fighting the Democrats and praising the Republicans, though it certainly didn't start out that way. This was an obvious hijacking by the neo-conservatives in an effort to save their agenda.
Originally posted by PatesHatriots
I can prove it.
Look at the stickied threads in the Political Ideology forum
Why Is ATS Full Of Hate Obama Threads?
Originally posted by Chinesis
-Repeal the Patriot Act.
-Send out troops home. No question, no BS, just sent home.
I hope you understand Obama is in the loop of EVERYTHING that happens
to our nation (as well as foreign nations) HE failed to act on the BP spill.
He studied Constitution Law (at least) and knows where all of most of OUR
inalienable rights are (in the toilet).
Bills, BS laws have been passed without having had the chance
to be read by WE, the people.
ANY president after JFK has been garbage.
Here is common sense:
We have a right to bear arms
(but we need a PERMIT to obtain one) ???
Originally posted by OrionHunterX
- Stimulus Package: Passed in the first year of presidency to help with economic recovery.
- Health: Comprehensive Health care reform passed.
- Arms Reduction: Nuclear treaties, including START treaty with Russia.
- Funding: For deep space travel by NASA.
- Financial Aid: For students attending college. A $2,500 tax credit to help offset the cost of tuition (among other expenses) for those seeking a college education. Nearly five million families are expected to save $9 billion, according to Treasury officials.
- Communications: A presidential campaign built on innovative messaging and advanced technology.
- Transportation: Since the passage of the economic stimulus package in mid-February, the Department of Transportation has approved 2,500 highway projects.
- Industrial Recovery: The automobile industry at the White House and Congress's behest has undergone seismic structural changes, and managerial reorganization. He has put in place the framework for an industry recovery. Perhaps the most significant of steps was to allocate $2 billion in stimulus cash for advanced batteries systems, called "the next big frontier" in the automotive world, adding that if the U.S. could dominate this market it would reclaim its perch as the world's premier car manufacturer.
- Infrastructure: More than any prior president, Obama has put a spotlight on America's struggling cities, even creating an office of Urban Policy in the White House.
- Building Bridges: Obama's engagement with the Muslim world has been remarkable but under-appreciated.
- Environmental Conservation: Since taking office, the White House has put under federal protection more than two million acres of wilderness, thousands of miles of river and a host of national trails and parks. The conservation effort - the largest in the last 15 years - came with the stroke of a pen when Obama signed the Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009.