It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is ATS Full Of Hate Obama Threads?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Do you know any poor people that are now financially healthy due to ANY of obama's actions??

Agreed, no one. I bet not even that woman that was fainting and saying she didn't have to worry about her mortgage anymore.

Since everyone is on a hate-BP fest perhaps its only natural to transfer a bit of that hate over to BP's #1 politician, the guy that worked the hardest to advocate for BP:

Source

During his time in the Senate and while running for president, Obama received a total of $77,051 from the oil giant and is the top recipient of BP PAC and individual money over the past 20 years, according to financial disclosure records.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
His arrogant hatred for all that Americans value about their country!!!

He has ignored what most Americans are wanting or not wanting, ie healthcare, immigration, the Tennessee floods, an underwear bomber, the NYC bomber, and now the oil spill.

I have cried for what has happened to my country, I am sad, I used to be proud to be an American (LOVE THAT SONG) and truly the only positive that I can find in all of this, We the people, are uniting, getting envolved and reeducating ourselves and WE are wanting a serious change to shady backroom chicago-like corrupt politics and this goes beyond Party lines and our current president.

I disliked Bush, but I really do not like the way our country has been run for the last two years. I feel so lost in all of this, powerless, but I do believe that if the People can unite, we will change what is happening and what has happened in past administrations so that the government will truly work for the people.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
gotta hate somebody, or else were responsible for our own problems. Tis the circle of hate.... (which end abruptly at the top, so its more of a staggered line)

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AltraVision

Really? HATRED for American values? You do realize that he was elected, right? And elected with an overwhelming majority of votes? Please explain, in facts, how he has demonstrated his hatred for all that Americans value?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
ATS is chock-a-block with hate Obama threads.
Give the devil his due! He’s still got a long way to go in office. He doesn’t possess a magic wand to solve all of America’s problems in one fell swoop.

If you were the president, would you have done better? Or would you have done different things or done them differently? Give the man a break. Even if his middle name is Hussein! Or even if he’s black! Or even if he’s from Kenya. So what?

Based on your post:
I'm going to go out on a limb and presume you:
-Don't know this country was founded on a republic
-Haven't read the Bill Of Rights, nor the Constitution
-Don't actually follow Obama's politics/actions very closely
-Haven't followed the true American US History

Do you remember/have you read the Patriot Act (or its amendments) thereafter? It was horrible then as it is unpatriotic now.

I don't "B-lame" Obama anymore or less than I do Bush, because
ONE man does not rule the national world as we know it.

I could care less what race he is or where he's from TBH.

What Obama should have done: (For Starters)

-Repeal the Patriot Act.
-ANY executive orders made by Bush should have been voided
just like Clinton's 1994 Executive orders...
-Send out troops home. No question, no BS, just sent home.

I hope you understand Obama is in the loop of EVERYTHING that happens
to our nation (as well as foreign nations) HE failed to act on the BP spill.

Inexcusable.

The financial system is heavily flawed.
He knows this.
He studied Constitution Law (at least) and knows where all of most of OUR
inalienable rights are (in the toilet)

If he didn't cause them to be there, he has repeatedly flushed the toilet
each time with the stroke of his pen.

Bills, BS laws have been passed without having had the chance
to be read by WE, the people.

ANY president after JFK has been garbage.

Here is common sense:
We have a right to bear arms
(but we need a PERMIT to obtain one) ???

Ask yourself when the first marriage licenses were created?
Post Civil War.
Why?

To allow for a white person to intermarry...
With whom? An African American.

Blacks didn't have rights, they were granted privileges.

I'd advise for you to take a real Constitutional Class.
It may enlighten you.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
just wait until the health reforms start to engage...almost all will after 2010 some dont start until 2014...

watch as he spearheads the expiration of the old tax laws that suspended the inheritance tax, the 10% capital gains tax will revert back to the 35% level... this guy would be better suited for EU office,
where the socalist democrats are as plentiful as 'Palmetto bugs'=AKA cockroaches.

President Øbama will continue to support the unions that protect the government workers with their oversized payrolls & cushy benefits packages along with 'bonuses' for gov't job duties...

but the private citizen minions will continue to be reduced to serfdom with rationing & austerity measures, higher taxes, more regulation, more invasions into privacy to include the registering of ones DNA profile

they (TPTB) selected the perfect TrojanHorse frontman...
its pretty obvious what factors are used to 'shut up' any opposition as the cadre of legislaters bent on undoing the neo-con profile in DC and in the think-tanks. and feathering their own nests as they departt their engineered mess...

goodbye Mr Dodd & other useful idiot/elites, Øbama is right on your heels

[edit on 30-5-2010 by St Udio]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlguy

Try looking for that thread where a guy was calling tea-partiers "teabaggers" and a tea-partier was responding with calling them the "democrat party".

Since when is using proper English a banning offense?

I remember this thread and I was the one that had the nerve to call the Democrat Party the Democrat Party. He sure got upset about that, and you know what happens when you upset a liberal? You get a vulgar, cursing mess of a person.

Many people on ATS warned what would happen if Mr. Obama was elected. They pointed out his lies, they pointed out the people he liked to associate with, and pointed out how they hoped he fails in his leftist agenda. Now that Obama is proving his doubters right, it is only right that we point it out, and remove him from office as soon as possible.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Where exactly does this stimulus package go? To the people who already have billions and trillions. He is advocating open policy of wallstreet but he hasnt done that. He has talked about change. The main change now i see is setting a change in record for the amount of oil spilled. Obama increased troops stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan. Military activities in other countries are drastically increased. He wants to impose sanctions on Iran although there is no open threat or anything for US to act like that. He is refusing to interfere in Israel's atrocities. He has increased drone strikes in Pakistan and also allegedly weighing military options against Pakistan itself. He talks about nuclear weapons and that other nations should sign NPT but not asking Israel to do so and also note that US is the only country to kill women and children using this nuclear bomb. Imagine the babies which would have been killed. US is having the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons very very more that can possibly be necessary. First of all if this guy is good he would have prevented soldiers dying in Iraq and bought the troops back. Also note that invasion of Iraq was itself based on false things. Basically they just invaded the country for the oil sacrificing the soldiers while oil companies wallet bulges off their ass and keeps on growing.

What Obama is good for is being the puppet of powerful people and clearly paving the way for World war 3 and increasing the hate against Americans by playing world police everywhere. Obama is not criticised because of his party or he is a black or a half muslim .
He is criticised because he shows everything in talk not in actions. He is a good speaker but not a good President. Bush who is white,opposite party of Obama is also a equal BS. But i think will even be a greater one in the coming days.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It was full of hate Bush threads for many years, now its full of hate Obama threads. People actually think hate will solve their problems.

Someday when they awaken, it will be full of Love threads.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Obama is worse then bush. We are still at war in iraq and afghanistan, were on the verge of wars in iran, in korea, we bomb pakistan, we bomb yemen, we bomb somalia at will, our national debt has took off since he took office and now stands at $13 trilion+, i think hes demonstarted his incompetence in reference to the oil spill which is now the largest ever and continues to fill the gulf with toxins and death, hes an elitist puppet who has gone against the will of the american people on a number of issues including illegal immigration, bailout of the banks, ending the wars, "obamacare", the economy is in shambles and there are dozens of indicators and experts out there that believe the greatest depression is right around the corner. Civil war in america is even a possiblity, in the southwest you have all these mexican nationalist separartists and tho obama didnt start that problem he defends it with vigor under the guise of being against racism and so forth. you have tea parties and militias and civil discontent with american goivernance is at an all-time high not seen since 1770's anytime anyone calls the racism card, its bullsh*t. that has become a tool to discredit anyone or anything against ones cause. Obama uses it frequently. can you think of any president since you've been alive who came into the office of the president with so much hope and conviction as Obama but has miserably failed and contradicted everything he was brough in to do? hes the perfect "manchurian candidate" he was ushered in on the wings of his corporate backers, hes merely the spokesperson for the TPTB. Hes just as smart as bush too as demonstrated by his lack of finece when his teleprompters go down...

i think the OP is a troll and just wanted to get a rise out of some people here at ATS. me for example. i said what i said to justify why most everyone in america HATES Obama, if he were king he'd be "King Barack Hussein Obama-Bush III the Worst" every facet of his presidency has been a failure and fascism has never been more of a reality here in america.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Try looking for that thread where a guy was calling tea-partiers "teabaggers" and a tea-partier was responding with calling them the "democrat party".

Since when is using proper English a banning offense?

I remember this thread and I was the one that had the nerve to call the Democrat Party the Democrat Party. He sure got upset about that, and you know what happens when you upset a liberal? You get a vulgar, cursing mess of a person.

FYI - it is not "proper English" - it is considered offensive to Democrats and the Democratic Party - much the same as "teabagger".

The American Heritage College Dictionary, for example, defines the noun “Democratic Party” as “One of the two major US political parties, owing its origin to a split in the Democratic-Republican Party under Andrew Jackson in 1828.” (It defines “Democrat n” as “A Democratic Party member” and “Democratic adj” as “Of, relating to, or characteristic of the Democratic Party,” but gives no definition for—indeed, makes no mention of—“Democrat Party n” or “Democrat adj”.) Other dictionaries, and reference works generally, appear to be unanimous on these points.

Read more: www.newyorker.com...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I would like an example of an, I hate Obama topic.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AltraVision

You do realize that he was elected, right? And elected with an overwhelming majority of votes?

I can answer that one.
The majority of people in the USA (or the ones who voted for Obama)
did so because McCain was a *Republican* (as was Bush)

Since unintelligent people make the correlation one Republican
is the same as the other, and because Obama *made promises*
(all of which he did NOT keep) people were desperate for *Change*
hence: the overwhelming support for Obama via votes.

Government has gotten too big with too long of a reach.

Americans needs to start reading relevant documents to
get them to exercise their actual freedoms...

All politicians needs to be voted out, all current candidates need
to be publicly evaluated based on certain preconditions AND need to actually
represent us, the people. These people today aren't doing so for the common good.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
It was full of hate Bush threads for many years, now its full of hate Obama threads. People actually think hate will solve their problems.

Someday when they awaken, it will be full of Love threads.

You cannot induce change, have a revolution with *Love*
You must be on some higher plane than the rest of us.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

All politicians needs to be voted out, all current candidates need
to be publicly evaluated based on certain preconditions AND need to actually
represent us, the people. These people today aren't doing so for the common good.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

FYI - it is not "proper English" - it is considered offensive to Democrats and the Democratic Party - much the same as "teabagger".

Seriously, get over yourself. Go get the definition of Teabagger and post it here and compare it to what you just posted. A Democrat is a member of the party. A teabagger has NOTHING to do with the Tea Party. It isn't the Tea Bagger Party. You people had to go out of your way to pick up a slang term for a disgusting sexual act and put that label on people you disagree with. I've never heard anyone complain about the use of Democrat Party. What a load of BS.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by ararisq]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Let's see, where to begin... Obama had promised a lot without delivering... No, Obama had promised a lot and then did the exact opposite. A lot of people had actually bought into his lies, thinking that anything would be better than Bush. Well, it turns out that Obama is just a continuation of Bush, possibly worse. At least with Bush, we knew he was full of # but with Obama, he still has many people fooled. Everything out of Obama's mouth on the stump was a big fat lie and in fact, his entire campaign was a fraud. Now that he is president, look at his choices of appointments, from Cass R. Sunstein to Elena Kagan, both of which should be tried for treason and both of which are extremely dangerous, not only to America but to the very foundation of freedom.

--airspoon

[edit on 30-5-2010 by airspoon]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chinesis

You can. You can forgive Bush, Obama or whoever you pretend is the "enemy" and actually take responsibility for the betterment by supporting your country and the world instead of bashing it.

You can either work hard and do positive acts or spend the day bashing politicians. One act is helpful, the other is detrimental.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Chinesis

You can. You can forgive Bush, Obama or whoever you pretend is the "enemy" and actually take responsibility for the betterment by supporting your country and the world instead of bashing it.

You can either work hard and do positive acts or spend the day bashing politicians. One act is helpful, the other is detrimental.

I wasn't going to respond initially but come on. What happens when you do this is you get pummeled by your enemy. Unless you believe in a higher power (i.e. God) and suppose that your soul will ascend in to heaven after your brains are bashed in by the guy you are trying to love. This is the real world.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
your brains are bashed in by the guy you are trying to love. This is the real world.

If you carry the emotion of hate and fear within you, you are vulnerable. If you carry the emotion of love in you, you become strong and productive.

Although this is basic stuff and easily provable, too many dont have a clue about this.

They ought to quit wasting energy bashing politicians. It will result in absolutely nothing.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Skyfloating]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join