It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Hollow-Earthers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'd like to pose a question for those of ATS that believe in the Hollow Earth theory and that question is, how does the BP oil well debacle relate to this?

I'd welcome any opinions not matter how "fringey" they may be and would like to state that I would rather not descend into a Party X Vs Party Y kind of debate, I'm just interested in what the Hollow Earth folk here have to say on this.

Should probably prefix this with I don't believe in a hollow earth myself, but I'm not going to be mud-slinging against those that do (not in this thread anyway).

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well...hmm lets see....How does it relate to the Hollow Earth theory...

Well for starters I see no actual conflict here with the actual oil spill and the theory that the earth has hollow areas and a potential underworld where another civilization resides.

The reason that is that I would assume the oil chamber is a closed off pocket that is separate from the hollow earth.

The Hollow Earth that supposedly is FAR DEEPER to actually reach and having entrances on only on the north/south poles, and also thru certain cavern and mountain tunnel systems.

That said, if the Hollow Earth is inhabited by advanced beings that do not like the current power structure on earth, then this disaster may have been deliberately caused BY THEM to reduce our dependency on oil, dis-empower the military industrial complex and help us embrace free energy and a peaceful future community.

Just my 2 cents.

Gemini Sky

[edit on 30-5-2010 by GeminiSky]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

The honeycombed inner earth is inhabited by the Agarthans. This exists in a higher dimension than our 3d world does ... hence the reason we cannot perceive it.

This catastophe has an effect on EVERYHTING, EVERYWHERE, just as the thought you just had does.

To what extent it affects the inner earth, I've no idea. Go deep inside your own consciousness and ask.... then wait for the answer.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by jokei

The honeycombed inner earth is inhabited by the Agarthans.

Really? I thought it was the Ballchinians!

This exists in a higher dimension than our 3d world does ... hence the reason we cannot perceive it.

Ahhh yes... convenient!

IRM

[edit on 30/5/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The Earth, if hollow, has a "plane" on which we ( and the other side
) stand. And that is something a few kilometers thick.
Maybe the outer shell rotates in one way and the inner one rotates the other, or they go at different speed. And both these shells are on a lubricant that we call oil.
I've been asking for a couple of years, without receiving an answer; "What if the oil we take is the lubricant of the planet, and by removing it, as in any mechanical system, the result is increased heat and breaking parts?"

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Where is this "hollow earth" located? Earthquakes happen in 4-600 km depth. Is the hollow earth above or below that? is it floating on the tectonic plates?

Also... how can its residents endure such large pressures? They must look like boxes or the like.

And to stay on topic, even though i dont believe in a hollow earth... maybe BP wanted to blow open an entrance to the hollow earth, or empty a chamber of oil to get there ....narf

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
From what I read and watched on the subject of hollow earth theory I don't think this would really effect anything if there is a hollow earth. It's assumed that the earths crust is still a few hundred miles thick, which would be enough room to have large oil pockets like we do. And as for the civilizations that may inhabit the inner earth, I don't think the oil slick waters would mean to much to them. If there as advance as some say then they could just clean it up by some means, or not, I don't know.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit
"What if the oil we take is the lubricant of the planet, and by removing it, as in any mechanical system, the result is increased heat and breaking parts?"

I think that's precisely the purpose of oil for this planet. I've had long conversations with friends and family on this and most agree. The absence of oil in it's chambers, especially near fault lines have to have a negative impacted on them with the increase in friction. As for the hollow earth being affected by that poses a interesting question.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MKultraVideos

Hey! Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking this!
It has to have an impact on the planet.
And for those who don't think Earth could be empty, what about Tesla's assertion in this direction? ( Following experiments that had this conclusion following results... ) I mean, the guy was only the most intelligent human being ever...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Not a Hollow Earther myself, but how much evidence does science REALLY have for a core, mantle, etc?

a few sound waves?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit
reply to post by MKultraVideos

Hey! Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking this!
It has to have an impact on the planet.
And for those who don't think Earth could be empty, what about Tesla's assertion in this direction? ( Following experiments that had this conclusion following results... ) I mean, the guy was only the most intelligent human being ever...

Hey man, could you dig out more info on the Tesla stuff???

Big please.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Hi! I'm still picking up info about Tesla and the experiment he conducted that showed the Earth to be empty.

But, in the meantime, I found this interesting piece that shows data manipulation without us noticing. It is not the first time I see something like that... Here goes!

According to the formula, then, the mass of the Earth times the gravitational constant G is 3.988708x10^14 m^3 s^2 10 We know the Earth's mass, but what about density? ( Is it more dense in the center, for example? ) The density of rock is roughly 3000 kg per cubic meter, but the average overall density of the Earth from mass measurements is 5520 kg per cubic meter. 10 ( This is also 5.52 g per cubic centimeter. ) Therefore, we can make a good guess that something inside the Earth is more dense than rock. This fits well with the accepted idea of a molten metal core. It does not fit the hollow earth idea.

Did you see what they have done? They say rock has a roughly accepted density of 3000 kg per cubic meter. And just after that, it says; but the average overall density of the Earth from mass measurements is 5520 kg per cubic meter. How can that be? Surely, water has a lesser density than ROCK! The same with

earth ( soil )!

So, they say, it is why it does not fit the Hollow Earth idea. ( Notice they do not say THEORY nor HYPOTHESIS... ) But if you calculate density of rocks PLUS density of water PLUS density of soil, shouldn't you get a much lower result than 5520kg per cubic meter, like 2995kg per cubic meter, fitting the Hollow Earth theory?

Here is the link. www.xenophilia.com... It is at the end of the first quarter of the page.

It is the same ploy I have read a few tears ago about the nuclear sun versus the electric one.
The scientists were saying that measurements taken in the last hundred years was showing evidence that the sun was electrical, but it was a matter of interpretation of data. And that was why they had trouble proving it was nuclear, since they had to build complex machines to SHOW the nuclear nature of the sun, whereas the electric proponents had too simple experiments to sustain THEIR hypothesis... Isn't the easiest explanation the most likely?

Be back with Tesla!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Dang! I can't find anything about Tesla and the "hollow earth"...

But, again, I've found something that supports the idea of a Hollow Earth.

findarticles.com...

How could the Earth behave like this if it was filled with material? I see you people coming with the idea of "molten rock"... It would have absorbed a part of the shock wave and give a little wobble to the Earth according to the punch.
Which it din't. Notice it happened at a depth of 600 km, which is under the reported limit of 800 km.

Going back on the hunt for Tesla... Might have to read a book or two again!

Here is another link supporting the idea of a hollow earth. Any one know if the Register is reliable?

www.theregister.co.uk...

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Okay, if the earth is hollow, why have'nt the tectonic plates caved in? why have'nt the earth's oceans drained into the hollows? why have'nt the volcanoes lava drained into the hollows?
With all these hollows, the earth's gravity would be so erratic that satellites would not be able to keep stable orbits.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

okay if the earth is as officially reported, where's the proof? ( I mean concrete ones? )

top topics

join