It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Abuse on Ohio Dairy Farm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I wanted to bring this to everyones attention, the more people who pray/meditate for this to come to an end the better.
Take Action Here

Gary Conklin, owner of Conklin Dairy Farms, located at 12939 US Highway 42 N Plain City, Ohio 43064-8748 (telephone number (614) 873-8024) and his crew were filmed by Mercy For Animals committing horrific acts of Extreme Animal Abuse, Extreme Animal Cruelty and Extreme Animal Torture. During these horrific acts, ALL of the offenders were filmed laughing and joking about how they enjoy torturing these poor animals.
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!

****Warning GRAPHIC VIDEO****
Link to video

[edit on 30-5-2010 by theuhstuf]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hi Hi -

The same video and issue has been on Breaking News for about a week - here.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention again.

Though I still eat meat - I've got enough respect for it to raise my own animals and process them myself. I know not everyone is capable of this - so - if nothing else I hope meat eaters research the packaging companies they buy meat from, and make sure the animals are treated as humanly as possible.

peace

[edit on 30-5-2010 by silo13]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

AH ok thank you, I was totally unable to find that.
next time I'll have to find the exact article name and search for it I guess.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Compare this, if you will, to an actual farmer.

His animals know and trust him, because he is the one who provides their food and moves them to greener pastures when they need it.

He is the one who fills their water trough.

When it's time to go to the cow sale, these creatures are healthy, have lived a good life, and are deeply appreciated.

This produces humility, as well, in the people involved in this kind of commerce. Each of these animals is precious and valued.

Can you see that in any aspect of our commercial food industry, concerning animals and animal products?

The chemicals produced by the constant stress and abuse are bad for people.
That is why Native Americans stealthily killed their prey, so that it would not fear, it would not be panicked, it would not be in distress. That toughens the meat, but how?

The chemicals released by maltreatment change the meat, even in the last seconds of its life.

Dignity = healthy meat. Compassion = dignity.

A much more humane way, to be sure, and much healthier.

PS I saw some of these types of videos late last year. I cried pathetically.

Couldn't help it. The outrage, the sorrow. ugh.

Please don't help these people by shopping without knowledge....
I got the strongest, strangest notion that some of these folks, at the meat producing facilities, were just serial killers and abusers who had found their one perfect legitimate job, one where they can let all their evil out without consequence, strengthening them in their abusive ways ever more every day.

God help us all.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Copperflower]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i only eat sheep and chicken, i avoided beef long time ago.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
www.mfablog.org...

He got arrested.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Only an employee got arrested. According to reports, the owner was involved too. Went to yahoo local and got the address and the viewer reviews and ratings. The site is messed up and you can only read about 5 reviews. It states there are 42 to date. Maybe Yahoo doesn't want everyone reading the reviews??

top topics

join