It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you think we can sue the FRB for Slavery ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
video.google.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.mefeedia.com...

Evidence - yes
Motive - yes
Proof - yes
Illegal - yes

I mean you dont own your land - your house - your car - your children -
the only thing you own is the debt and use of. and that includes your wife, thats also a financial transaction. her having children for the state.

The system is based upon Musical Chairs - the childs game
its in my opinion - the way they run things - well are just like a fat
bully on the playground. it sure isn't based on sound financial prinicipals,
but one that is guaranteed to destroy a nation through it's currency. same as it always has, just stroll through history... they all end badly.
So do you think we have a case, a rats chance at freedom. or even a square deal. a partnership such as we have seen in times of crisis or...
do we just have to clean house and continue to listen for people who dont work for the good of our nation or its people.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Interesting thought I can see a point.

You can sue if you want and you can also be accused of being a terroist if you want. Even if you do sue you will get nowhere with it.

Sue yes,make a point? No. The only way it would stand to even gain attention is if the media gave it that attention. Excuse me while I LMFAO over that idea.

Sadly there is probably no hope for such a thing to occur successfully.

S&F for effort though

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You know if you submit to a system, it doesn't matter what system you subscribe - you are a slave unto that system.
the system I object to is the one Aaron Russo raised, during his interview with Alex Jones ... If that is the future then I stand as one against - I do not like the structure that has matured from what I believe was America - however, I was asleep - so It was a Dream - but now I'm awake -
you have to choose to use your new knowledge or deny it. whats stopping us from creating this Dream into reality - if you can dream it - it has been done .
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Arron Russo raised some very good point in is documentary.
Like you I agree whole heartedly that such a system must be denied by every facet of our beings.
Unfortunately mass brainwashing, i.e. over saturation of pop culture, government owned MSM, as well as a host of other non prolific examples are what prevent the majority from acting.

In the case of the FRB, or simply overtaking TPTB, and reinstating a more sound form of government, the ultimate response MUST be undertaken by the majority. If more people do not act they will find themselves..OOOPS.. never mind they are already there.

Look what happened when Ron Paul tried to audit the federal reserve. It was almost ignored for the longest time, then when he got the votes, it was placed on the back burner. Finally when they were allowed to attempt it is was nothing more than a farce. Utterly ignored by mainstream media and now he and those who follow him have the moniker, "DOMESTIC THREAT" I AM A DOMESTIC THREAT, if it means standing against corruption.

top topics

join