It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 most toxic places in the world

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ugh! I don't know what to say, all of these places make me not want to be human. We might have to add New Orleans to this list soon for having most of the world's remaining crude oil on their beaches.

On a lighter note, #16 is my avatar.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The American People better wake up before our land is like that

Its not the 1950s anymore, We have more trash in rivers than ever. wake up or we all will be in a trash can .

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Excellent thread! This has been going on for many years. I cannot imagine a government allowing their people to live like that. It is beyond belief.

More people should be made aware of such devestation. This saddens me to see people have to live like this.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
Ι cant find the pictures in your OP, did you remove them?

What do you mean? They aren't showing up? The OP has the source linked in it, you may want to go to that page. It may be something with your browser, especially if you are using IE.. maybe close your browser? Not sure, I'm not tech savvy but I can see them just fine.

Anyone else?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
well, this is on track for population control...the poor get the majority of the pollution, and die off quicker and in greater numbers. isn't that the plan??...sure looks like it to me.

action has ALWAYS spoken louder than words.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by jimmyx]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Great post - thanks for sharing. A very depressing look at our disregard for our planet.

Oddly enough the one that shocked me the most was Earth's orbit: we can't even contain our mess inside our own atmosphere. I shake my head. We have been sad, neglectful guardians of our planet.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

action has ALWAYS spoken louder than words.

Inaction has ALWAYS spoken louder than action.

No one is listening.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

why would this be population control ? After they done that who would the NWO hire to clean the world ?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lookingup
Where are all the folks who post on ATS claiming the Earth can support millions, or even billions of more people and who are indignant that anyone should be concerned with limiting the number of children a person produces?

All the muck in those pictures is a direct result of billions of humans and rampant irresponsible behavior.

Who knows if managed correctly, what kind of population the Earth could sustain. I'd imagine that moving toward a resource-based economy would a good start considering that many of the Earth's problems stem from greed and an unbalanced standard of living.

However, in general, I do agree that there is very little long-term sustenance at our current rate. Those pictures alone paint a bleak picture...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Greed at the top is responsible for this, not the number of people nearer to the bottom.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndersonLee
reply to post by jimmyx

why would this be population control ? After they done that who would the NWO hire to clean the world ?

oh, i think there will still be plenty of people to do those jobs. what's left of the middle class that made it through will be glad to have any job, no matter how little it pays. desperate people will acclimate to tough situations.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I agree that the earth is being destroyed by humans and most don't care about pollution

but the #16 picture of our planets sure seems photoshopped to me.

If you look closely most of the sattalites are in the same position just in a different location. They appear to be cut & pasted in more than one location.

If it truely was that cluttered you couldn't even launch a rocket or space craft without hitting something.

Bringing awareness to people is one thing but using false images is just flat out lying.

I believe the other pictures are true but the last is faked.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Greetings Nano-Earthlings

('
') People in America are just talking more words about who is going to pay... and non-believers in anything else other than the God of money(Satan shall take all to their knees and than say I will help you, how many money worshipers will reach out to him?)... change is an action not a word, these people don't understand this is the jugement that must be, the seven trumpets and the vials poured onto the Earth by the Angels(Nephilim) we will be 5 months of pain, we all are guilty... but would there be a word of God or it, whatever... if there was no money to print the word on the book of dead trees... God works in mysterious ways(LOL)... but there is a true God... sorry to all who Fear but this must be and shall come to pass, this is just the beginning of the worst to come, we will all go through our own Armageddon in our individual quantum body/mind worlds, but remember you are only in a vessel(flesh body) as you the flesh body get into your car and drive... so don't take yourselves so seriously(Sirius B)... God my true father maybe some of yours, does not care about your money or Earthly credentials of the flesh.

We have the secret technology to stop this and it is being used to some point but we can not intervene as in the Lemuria meteorite , the bubbles of oil or plumes are time bubbles holding the oil and are going to be moved into place like weapons at different points of the world, 1/3 of the oceans will be destroyed, but Humans don't understand, in time this dose not really hurt Mother Gaia, it will all be recycled so to speak
... but for the time now it looks bad, she will change into a new plane 4th, as Im sure you all read somewhere.-) let go of the side of the river and stop drinking the wine and enjoy the ride for the wicked will no longer be and Heaven will soon be on Earth.

We will be judged according to the God we worship... that's fair... right?... 2012 is happening NOW, time was off, the Maya did not calculate the Human population and the weather weapons, not to mention our accelerated greed(Lucifer rebellion code)... maybe Edgar Cayce was right
but the neurotic state of mind in America about MONEY, MONEY, MONEY times Centillion make it worst for some... funny how people don't understand the brand Made in America is not belonging to America anymore it was sold to Made in China... our new owners of our debt... and the revenge DNA of the British Empire(BP oil) of the rebellious fore-fathers that started this great country... but we have been Hijacked with unfair advanced technology used on the unknowing children of the true God... but I guess it's all Kosher for the sports fans... GAME ON.

There is no wrong way to do the right thing... as long as the intent is for peace and love.('
')

Fear(Phobos) is the enemy to your Enlightenment and Satan's bread of death to the soul.

May peace be with us all... the greatest treasure in the quantum universe.

Mr. X the Real-Stinker

DISCLOSURE;
The opinions here do not necessarily represent the views of a Real-Stinker...
ALLEGEDLY it could be true but who knows.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Real-Stinker

Ok, Reverend Phelps..

So you believe these people are being punished with their conditions because of their wickedness?

I just wanted to ask so you could clarify this to the.. ermm.. congregation..

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by broahes

The 15 most toxic places in the world

I only pointed out the rivers because I am personally gifted to waking up every day and go to work on the Altamaha River here in Southeast Georgia. A place of beauty that cannot be described in words, and a history that cannot be told in one sitting.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc5bca117118.jpg[/atsimg]

upload your pic to wecreatethelove.ning.com... with a bit of a desciption, have you got a particular bit you visit that your grateful for?

help spread the love in these negative times!!

[edit on 30-5-2010 by broahes]

[edit on 30-5-2010 by WHOS READY]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
I agree that the earth is being destroyed by humans and most don't care about pollution

but the #16 picture of our planets sure seems photoshopped to me.

If you look closely most of the sattalites are in the same position just in a different location. They appear to be cut & pasted in more than one location.

If it truely was that cluttered you couldn't even launch a rocket or space craft without hitting something.

Bringing awareness to people is one thing but using false images is just flat out lying.

I believe the other pictures are true but the last is faked.

I'm sure that it is.. and I don't believe that it was intended to be seen as real, but used more to drive home the very real fact that we have done our fair share of polluting in space.

Glad you pointed that out, because it's a valid point, but I honestly don't think it was meant to be passed off as real.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

I can't take the credit for this picture, but I will gladly post some of my own there if I am assured that I don't give up ownership of them, but yes, I do have a very special spot on that river.. along with pictures of me in that spot for 21 of my 26 years.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Unbelievable heartbreaking,

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db91eae9f3ec.jpg[/atsimg]

"Where are my parents?"

They are busy, working in one of the factories that caused this mess.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
DUDE, this should be archived! outstanding post and workmanship

why is it, countrys south of the equator, are messy? i work with some guys from guatemal and ecuador, as i did when i was in my teens, illegal aliens. they used to go to the bathroom missing the toilet, throw plastic bottles in the garbage or street here, and laugh at me when ide put my bottles in a blue reycling bucket, calling me stupid*
i dont understand, why for example in Dehli india, those kids floating in the seweage. yuode think common sense would tell em thats nasty? or is it just us in the northern hemisphere who recycle and try to keep things clean?

Now just imagine if 'they' allowed free energy to be made available?

I think it would be a nightmare. Everyone would use as much energy as possible, at all times, to create as much noise and television pollution, as would soon fill the skies. Most certainly, free energy would feed a voracious 'consume' lifestyle; perhaps this is considered good in economic terms....

I have heard, regarding recycling at the curb, that much of this is actually pitched as garbage, and not sorted in any way. I began to feel acute claustrophobia, by simply imagining oneself in the center of the trash island, huge, in the middle Pacific, said to be larger than Texas??? (actual size eludes memory).

The fact is that most household stuff is recyclable. It is simple to contain this mess...even the one at the middle of the Pacific, comprised of plastic bottles, could be gone through in a few weeks with a little effort. Sadly, the gov will go mad taxing this arm, and these pictures are helpful to understand why.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by davidmann]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join