It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nassim Haramein's Delegate Program

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
without checking out anything i've said yourself

I said I was going to try it out myself, didn't I? I'm not sure why you're complaining.

I just haven't done it yet.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

without checking out anything i've said yourself

I said I was going to try it out myself, didn't I? I'm not sure why you're complaining.

I just haven't done it yet.

yes you did say that, I apologise I got angry about the pitch thing & said some things i didn't really mean, you copped a bit that wasn't really aimed at you, I did notice you gave mary rose a fair go as well & just then with me did not get snarky so I think I didn't give you enough credit.

sorry again, since calming down I've removed your part in the post (edits) and wound back the offensiveness of the post alot too, added a bit more info about the 432hz pre-dating official 'concert pitch history' too...

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

And finally the clincher, as far as I'm aware, Nassim predicted the hexagon on saturn due directly to the black-hole & electromagnetic (double toroid?) theory . . . he predicted this, then the boffins (conventional & 'law' abiding scientists, so to speak) laughed at him & his ideas, excluded him as a nutjob & then went about proving him right when the probe(ship, drone?) sent by NASA or the russians or somebody...provided them with the footage (or still photos?) of the standing wave hexagon on saturn . . .

This article, "Cassini Images Bizarre Hexagon on Saturn" dated March 27, 2007 says that NASA's Voyager 1 and 2 spacecraft imaged the feature over two decades ago, and that the Cassini images indicate that the feature is long-lived. The article says:

A second hexagon, significantly darker than the brighter historical feature, is also visible in the Cassini pictures. The spacecraft's visual and infrared mapping spectrometer is the first instrument to capture the entire hexagon feature in one image.

"This is a very strange feature, lying in a precise geometric fashion with six nearly equally straight sides," said Kevin Baines, atmospheric expert and member of Cassini's visual and infrared mapping spectrometer team at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif. "We've never seen anything like this on any other planet. Indeed, Saturn's thick atmosphere where circularly-shaped waves and convective cells dominate is perhaps the last place you'd expect to see such a six-sided geometric figure, yet there it is."

[edit on 6/26/2010 by Mary Rose]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Thank you for reconsidering and adding to the discussion!

The thing about the wave function/cymatics issue... Is that IMO they are both the same phenomena.

Arguing about which term to use is just silly. I might as well just state it as the geometric structures of "wave function cymatics".

They are the same thing.

So...

The universe, at the most fundamental level(and IMO probably the most macro level as well) organizes itself according to wave function cymatics.

So, using harmonics and wave function cymatics, things like quantum discrete levels of electron probability and the locations of planets makes more sense. Why don't the 'electrons' just spread out randomly... why in quantum 'levels'? Why haven't the planets all collapsed into the sun? I guess maybe the sun exploded way back, and the planets haven't had a chance to get sucked back in yet? Or they could all be balanced in a sort of 'lagrange' near-equilibrium... If that is the case, then it is empirically equivalent to the planets being forced into position by the vibration of space.

As the local star dust(or whatever) was just hanging around before the solar system was formed, it was being influenced by the wave function cymatics of the vacuum energy(ZPE).

Thus, the solar system arose due to a strict pattern being impressed upon the star dust from the vibration of space itself.

We are the sand on the plate, in a broad metaphorical sense.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

And finally the clincher, as far as I'm aware, Nassim predicted the hexagon on saturn

This article, "Cassini Images Bizarre Hexagon on Saturn" dated March 27, 2007 says that NASA's Voyager 1 and 2 spacecraft imaged the feature over two decades ago

So when exactly did Haramein make his prediction of the hexagon on Saturn? Was it before or after the feature was initially imaged? And if after, was it really a "prediction"?

Here's an animated view of it:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a769c960391f.gif[/atsimg]One of the coolest mysteries in the solar system!

I expect to see hexagons here: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c5d7358bad6.jpg[/atsimg]
Those are a result of the crystalline nature of matter. But I didn't expect to see that hexagon on Saturn, it's a fun surprise!

Richard Hoagland has a theory about it too relating to "hyperdimensional physics", but I don't think anyone believes him either.

I like all the ripples coming off the hexagon, there are some very interesting dynamics at work there.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Why haven't the planets all collapsed into the sun?
Why would they?

The moon is actually moving away from the Earth a little bit each year, it's not getting sucked into the Earth either.

But I wouldn't be surprised if some planets that weren't in stable orbits DID get sucked into the sun, and what we have left now are just the planets in stable orbits. Some people speculate there could have been say 20 planets in the early solar system.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

So when exactly did Haramein make his prediction of the hexagon on Saturn?

Is that what was said? That Haramein predicted the hexagon, per se?

Here is what was said:

The 'schumann resonance' seems explains the propagation of the vibrations through the body of saturn that caused the standing wave hexagon if the electromagnetic 'pulse' determines the wave rate of the gas? (which is saturn) the waves then creating the standing wave which appears as a hexagon....?

And finally the clincher, as far as I'm aware, Nassim predicted the hexagon on saturn due directly to the black-hole & electromagnetic (double toroid?) theory which I shouldn't have to remember exactly because you are all aware of what I'm referring too....

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

The Saturn hexagon. An interesting result of fluid dynamics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Well, I expect the mainstream view of the mass-gravity effect would suggest that eventually the planets will crash into the sun.

Just like some theorists expect a 'big crunch' due to the universe's gravity, once things 'cool off' somewhere down the line.

But - the validity of that remains to be seen... especially since we are discussing a harmonic cause for the positions of bodies and the expansion of space.

What if the aether-like ZPE changed its pitch?! Would it affect us physically, or just change and everything would still appear the same...

If we jump to the next discrete level of organizational probability in density fluctuations, what becomes of the universe as we perceive it?

I am more or less just thinking out loud... no need to place any merit upon these speculations... yet haha.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ah thanks Phage, and welcome.

That is the video I thought of when the Saturn hexagon came up. Thanks for posting it.

A curious thing, we are talking about here...

'Fluid dynamics' is equal to 'wave function cymatics' in my opinion. There are just so many ways of stating the same thing.

Whereas 'wave function cymatics' arises from the fluid nature of vibrational waves, 'fluid dynamics' arises from the fluid nature of a 'sea' of 'point like objects'.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I'm aware the salt fills in the nodes or 'empty' parts of the wave...

Does everyone agree on this?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Mary Rose

The Saturn hexagon. An interesting result of fluid dynamics.

Thanks for the video Phage, nice demonstration.

I'm aware the salt fills in the nodes or 'empty' parts of the wave...

Does everyone agree on this?

Are you talking about this video?

Beebs,
Would this video have any relevance to the discussion?

The caption says:

the sand will then form itself into standing wave patterns

So I thought it was sand, not salt, but whatever that light-colored stuff stuff is accumulates where the vibration is closest to zero so yes, B.Morrison is exactly correct about the nodes though I'm not sure about the salt part if the caption says sand.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Well, I expect the mainstream view of the mass-gravity effect would suggest that eventually the planets will crash into the sun.

I am more or less just thinking out loud... no need to place any merit upon these speculations... yet haha.

If any mainstream folks are predicting our planets will crash into the sun I'd appreciate a source, I never heard that.

The closest prediction to that I'm aware of is that as the sun exhausts its fuel supply some billions of years from now, it will grow larger. The net effect of this is that while the distance from Earth to the sun's center may not change much, the surface of the sun will actually move closer to the Earth, so it would appear like the sun is getting closer even if it's not. It might get large enough to swallow up the Earth if the Earth maintained it's current orbit, but it probably won't, it will likely move away from the sun rather than get sucked into it:

Will Earth Survive When the Sun Becomes a Red Giant?

Billions of years in the future, when our Sun bloats up into a red giant, it will expand to consume the Earth's orbit. But wait, you say, the Earth travels the Earth's orbit… what's going to happen to our beloved planet? Will it be gobbled up like poor Mercury and Venus?

Astronomers have been puzzling this question for decades. When the sun becomes a red giant, the simple calculation would put its equator out past Mars. All of the inner planets would be consumed.

However, as the Sun reaches this late stage in its stellar evolution, it loses a tremendous amount of mass through powerful stellar winds. As it grows, it loses mass, causing the planets to spiral outwards. So the question is, will the expanding Sun overtake the planets spiraling outwards, or will Earth (and maybe even Venus) escape its grasp.

K.-P Schroder and Robert Cannon Smith are two researchers trying to get to the bottom of this question. They've run the calculations with the most current models of stellar evolution, and published a research paper entitled, Distant Future of the Sun and Earth Revisted. It has been accepted for publication in the Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society.

According to Schroder and Smith, when the Sun becomes a red giant star 7.59 billion years, it will start to lose mass quickly. By the time it reaches its largest radius, 256 times its current size, it will be down to only 67% of its current mass.

When the Sun does begin to bloat up, it will go quickly, sweeping through the inner Solar System in just 5 million years. It will then enter its relatively brief (130 million year) helium-burning phase. It will expand past the orbit of Mercury, and then Venus. By the time it approaches the Earth, it will be losing 4.9 x 1020 tonnes of mass every year (8% the mass of the Earth).

But the habitable zone will be gone much sooner. Astronomers estimate that will expand past the Earth's orbit in just a billion years. The heating Sun will evaporate the Earth's oceans away, and then solar radiation will blast away the hydrogen from the water. The Earth will never have oceans again. It will eventually become molten again.

If people are worried about global warming now, they ain't seen nothing yet, compared to a billion years from now!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I see there is a video on Haramein's site of a presentation given in 2001 before a joint meeting of the Texas sections of the APS, AAPT, and Zone 13 of the SPS, at Texas Christian University, entitled "Scale Unification - A Universal Scaling Law for Organized Matter."

Has anyone viewed it?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Thanks for teaching me something, and I'm an amatueur musician, well I got paid $100 to play in a 30 second commercial but that's the extent of my "professional" work LOL, and I didn't know about this history.

I was an amateur musician as well although my only take home was $25 for a CD-ROM of samples. I used to collect synthesizers, you see. The reason I know about tunings is that some of the synths allow to load custom tuning tables and ALL of them allow you to tune the A to our liking.

One year at the university, I was in rehearsal so often as a member of 4 different bands/orchestras I temporarily developed "perfect pitch", I could hear the 440 A in my head

I know the feeling
Playing in an orchestra is the hardest...

Little did I know what I was missing by not using 432 hz for the A! I'll have to try that just for kicks. If I find out that international conference deprived me of a healthier, happier, more harmonious life by setting A at 440 instead of 432, I'm going to give those decision makers a piece of my mind....

LOL can you imagine that all of temporary music is so out of tune with the Universe, by 8 cycles per second? I smell a conspiracy here.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

wow way to attempt to mock me buddhasystem......

Mock? I just pointed out that there have been plenty of musicians in the past who didn't feel that the frequency of 432Hz chosen for base tone made their music more powerful or cosmic as opposed to many other frequencies.

Pitch......I researched it continuously for close to a year and have been a lifelong musician myself I played with A=440hz my whole life thinking it was great, started using 432hz would not turn back if you paid me

De gustibus non est disputandum

I am a certified sound engineer.....

Good for you! I have my own studio with some decent gear and 48 channel mixing desk.

A=432hz is the natural resonant frequency of the average human voice

This is the most nonsensical quote of the day! Male and female voices are quite different, and so are vocal characteristics of different races, so please don't give me that garbage argument with 1Hz precision!

it seems possible that acoustic levitation may have played a role in construction.

...and also other powerful magic enhanced with human sacrifice! What fitting content for a thread with "Haramein" in its title! Pure science.

Mind you the ark of the covenant which is a real object in existence & of which Nassim also recognises as a giant electrical capacitor

So the Jews were hauling a car battery with them through the desert? Please write to scholars of Judaica, they will be amused.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by buddhasystem]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm curious. Anyone familiar with Anthony Garrett Lisi, his work regarding a unified theory, and how it compares to Haramein's?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I remember seeing a news bit on Lisi a while back. Very interesting.

Here is the wiki on ArXiv, the place I have been snooping around for leads in this frontier subject.

Here is a couple articles/resources about orbital deterioration:
Kamikaze Planet

Yahoo Answers haha

But the real question that I have trouble figuring out.. Is how everything started spinning in the first place. It almost has to be something like zero point giving a little nudge. Or quantum gravity perhaps.

After the 'big bang' or whatever prime cause there was(if any... the universe could be a 'paradoxical' natural system that isn't linear), are all solar systems formed from imbalanced 'point like' clusters?

Or could it have been a harmonic field impressing order on the chaos?

Hard to answer at this point. A little of both I suspect.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
First double post ever, I think.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by beebs]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
From Infall to Rotation around Young Stars: The Origin
of Protoplanetary Disks

Skip to 40 seconds. Perhaps this is relevant(nevermind what you will):

A field can spin things, I guess is my point.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join