It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey's , Zapp that hole now !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
While you mofo's are hovering around this planet, please take out your ray gun and zapp & close the hole so the Gulf can be saved.

Ok.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If there are aliens hovering around the planet, they certainly aren't going to zap that hole shut. To be honest, I find it kind of fatalistic and dis-empowering to even entertain such a notion.

UFO's aren't here to save us anymore than people believe god is. Like it or not, it's up to us to clean up our own mess and to be accountable and responsible for the crap we get ourselves into. It's the only way we're going to grow as a species.

When was the last time you saw the camera man save the zebra from the lion?

IRM

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
If there are aliens hovering around the planet, they certainly aren't going to zap that hole shut. To be honest, I find it kind of fatalistic and dis-empowering to even entertain such a notion.

UFO's aren't here to save us anymore than people believe god is. Like it or not, it's up to us to clean up our own mess and to be accountable and responsible for the crap we get ourselves into. It's the only way we're going to grow as a species.

When was the last time you saw the camera man save the zebra from the lion?

IRM

I agree, but humans are so weak, the seek out fantastical folk lore to aid them in whatever misinformation they create, I believe in otherworldly intervention,, but I assume they will sit back and watch

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Better Mouse Trap]

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Better Mouse Trap]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap

the seek out fantastical folk lore to aid them in whatever misinformation they create

Like otherworldly intervention? I'm not knocking you, I just felt you were having a bet each way in your last response... or was that dry wit/sarcasm?

I believe in otherworldly intervention

Beliefs are great if they can be qualified. Can you show me definitive proof on otherworldly intervention to warrant your belief?

IRM

top topics

join