It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hornby Island Eagles -watch the best of nature you may ever see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The Hornby Island Eagles, are brought to you live. An awesome close up of nature -
See the links below.

You may want to check out this archived video of the coolest closeup - Eagle feeding it's young - as the little critter devours a herring in one gulp.
you don't see this stuff on the MSM and certainly not in the gloom of the saturation of oily NEWS.
Link

Then watch the live feed of the eagles

Here
and here

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

I love nature live feed!!
I usually go to a webcams website and search for this kind of stuff but I only find zoo cams.

Thank you!

[edit on 30/5/10 by sandri_90]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sandri_90

It is good that you enjoy this find. It seems that as events unfold, Just going back recently, such as the horrible flooding in Nashville, (which evidently was deemed not-NEWS-worthy), to the Arizona illegal alien law, (I read a telephone poll recently where the Arizona Governor's office asked people living in the state if they think illegal immigration is a
serious problem? -
29% responded, "Yes, it is a serious problem."
71% responded, "No es una problema seriosa." ),

Now, even these topics have been dwarfed by the BP oil blowout, so it seems that focus is changing at such a rapid pace, most of the people just roll with the NEWS tide, abandoning World changing catostrophic events one by one, as the MSM either airs the next horror story, burying
each catastrophy beneath the next, almost as a pile of compost, rotting, layer by layer, but at an alarming and increasingly exponential pace.

Here, there is a breath of freshness. No disaster, no subversion, none of the brutal topics headlining the NEWS as is the case today.

Only the application of technology and Nature, allowing us to witness what would be impossible until recent times, yet is given little notice when it should be a top NEWS story, (IMHO), but, alas...
It is an accomplishment that doesn't fit the upside-downish world where good is belittled and bad worshipped. At least two if us appreciate the wonder of animals and nature, a great alternative to the ever growing wrath of worldly disaster.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by imd12c4funn]

join