It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did UFOs originate from the 3rd reich?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I was thinking about this possible connection that might explain a few things but not all.

so WWII ends in 1945 and USA and RUSSIA start to take german scientists in.

i think we can all agree that Germans had a technological advantage although they lost the war.And here is the interesting part.it is rumored the nazis were experimenting in atomic technology and flying saucers.

check DIE GLOCKE or the bell as it is in english

newsimg.ngfiles.com...

and here is the Die glocke along with the crashed object in kecksburg.notice the similarities?

1.bp.blogspot.com...

soon afterwards in 1947 we have roswell.

What i am trying to say is that after operation paperclip we have the crash in roswell and all that weird stuff saucers rockets etc.

Also in the cash Landrum case the girls that were radioactive poisoned mentioned a bell shaped object

could it be that half of the ufos up there are ours?and if yes where did the germans get the technology from?any thoughts?

thats my theory on the subject but it dosent explain about abductions or greys or some of the other stuff like triangles etc

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

IMSAM.....

Thanks for raising this interesting topic again.

Unfortunately, the German UFO material is very, very dubious.

I'll see if I can find some links to threads discussing this, that you might find interesting.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Not all UFOs are nazi craft, however, all nazi craft post 1945 are UFOs. The arnold sightings up in Washington with the crescent shaped craft sound suspiciously like the fighter/bomber flying wings of the Horten Bros.

Further, what better way to hide the aide of Nazis and craft developement than lil green men and alien UFOs. Especially after the hatered of nazis and the camps. America would have been enraged at our govt.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I tried to do some research into the nazi ufo question a couple of years ago particularly in connection with the pictures that have been floating around the internet for years here is the link :

Are these pictures of real nazi ufo's ?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
I tried to do some research into the nazi ufo question a couple of years ago particularly in connection with the pictures that have been floating around the internet for years here is the link :
Are these pictures of real nazi ufo's ?

Sherpa.....

Thanks mate!

I'll have a good look at that.

You know....off topic for a sec.....

I still wonder about that crazy picture of the guy parachuting past the UFO.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Ha Ha...you mean the cambuquira's ufo, yeah I do not think that was ever resolved weird huh.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
still its weird.too many coincidences to be ignored.

where did they get the tech.did they find a saucer first?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
A lot of people think that what crashed in Roswell was Nazi technology after we brought back Nazi Scientist to America after the war during Project Paperclip.

That craft that crashed in Kecksburg PA for example looked exactly like that mysterious Nazi Bell.

top topics

join