It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's interview by Bill Ryan Project Avalon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Checked and only found the trailer for the interview. It was released 2 days ago, and consists of David Icke talking about his new book and new information he has obtained.

I know there is a lot of biases against Ol' Icke, and I probably sit on the opposite side as he dose when it comes to reptilians, but stimuli is stimuli, and he always gets the job done.

Enjoy the video!

www.youtube.com...#!

Tried to embed, but as always, i keep forgetting how after kind members tell me over and over. Whos it gonna be this time?

[edit on 30-5-2010 by gandhi]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Gandhi.....

I'll embed it so everyone can see Icke's total & utter BS as conveniently as possible!!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
David Icke's probably been mocked and ridiculed more than any person alive today (well except maybe for Vanilla Ice

He's still standing strong and sticking to what he believes to be true.

This alone is worthy of some respect and a listen in my opinion.

I'm not personally convinced about the whole reptilian thing, but I think he's done an excellent job of, among other things, exposing the democratic problems of the EU and of bringing attention to the Hollie Greg case.

I'll definitely be giving this a listen

[edit on 30-5-2010 by MrVertigo]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

I do not think it deserves that much respect as the guy is a liar like jonesy alex man.

But on topic, i just think he takes from others like what jordan said.

Master of two horses you cannot be, so true.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The Moon's hollow and surrounded by an 'impenetrable' forcefield to protect it from space debris....says Ike. I'd point out Apollo and he'd say, "Hoax." I'd point out Soyuz and Cosmo Missions, he'd say, "..but do we really know?" I'd then say LLROC and he'd say, "It struck the forcefield."

So he drifts on. A friend of his is allegedly the sole repository of Zulu mythology. He criticises anthropologists and archaeologists for taking myths 'literally.'...then quotes a Zulu myth as literally as possible. The alleged myth describes the Moon as an egg...eggs are hollow ergo the Moon is hollow!

(A quick look for any Zulu mythology that features this account draws blank)

So he carries on. Our old friends are Enki and Enlil are invited to the party. They were reptilians so the Moon is created by them. Joining the dots and thinking outside the box proves the Moon is hollow.

The bit I couldn't get past is one I've heard before....it's just comedy gold. It's the idea that Star Wars was a documentary! WTF!? A planet is destroyed in Star Wars so it must be true. The Death Star looks like the Moon so therefore the Moon is hollow.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I wasn't aware that Icke had been proven a liar, would you care to elaborate on this?

He strikes me as a very truthful person and I have heard of no evidence to the contrary.
This obviously doesn't mean that he is right in everything he says, it just mean that he believes it himself.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Put aside the reptilian theory and these moon stuff. Consider the connections he made between the world leaders and people having share and being directors in big corporates. That is something to consider even for people who dont believe in conspiracy. Consider the symbols he talked about. Thst is suspicious. Consider the thing he discussed about Princess Diana's assasination and what happened leading to that accident. Also assasination of JFK just because he wanted to dissolve CIA. All these are reasonable when doing some resaearch over the net. Unfortunately he doesnt have very good oratory skills. I've seen lectures of him , though it was informative he doesnt point it up well. But his books are considering the rational facts he is presenting. I dont dismiss the reptilian theory but i dont believe it completely as well. Its something we'll know answer for as time goes on. But other things he is talking about makes very good sense. For ex. Bill Clinton is a rapist, murderer, drug dealer and cold blooded guy.
See this link and also try to find any other sites about these. Its true.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

In the end we got to give him credit atleast for talking about retional how these people are connected rather than brushing away everything as BS as someone said.

new topics

top topics

join