It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Oil Spill an end of times prophecy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Is Oil Spill an end of times prophecy?

www.dailypaul.com

Rev 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood. Thanks for reading guys it was my first post! lets me know what you think.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
assets.nydailynews.com
img.metro.co.uk

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hi guys. I've been coming to ATS for a couple of years now. Not only for the interesting takes on some of the subject matter but for the entertainment as well. A great deal of people may think that we are crazy for having conversations about some of the things we do. But I would like to make a statement. Just because you read the odyssey doesn't mean that you believe in Zeus. Correct? This is all done for the entertainment factor and to try to better our understanding of the natural world in which we live. But I digress. My point is....... When we consider the book of Revelation in the bible it speaks of signs of things to come in the end of days. I personally feel as a christian that we are witnessing many of these today. 1 Famine and pestilence (Africa, South America, and much of the Middle east), 2 Wars and rumors of wars (the united states hasn't "declared" war since WWII and rumors of wars are constantly being broadcast over the television and radio concerning the U.S. and Iran or North and South Korea), 3 Signs and great wonders (the Norway Spiral for example and all of these hundreds upon thousands maybe even millions of reported UFO sightings?), 4 kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains (we hear about all of these underground bases that are being built by our own government true/untrue?) 5 Man becoming extremely wicked and evil (I think everyone can figure this one out... Cause man has indeed become very wicked and sinful. It's on a Sodom and Gomorrah level) 6 Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her [Babylon's] fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her [Babylon], and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her [Babylon's] delicacies. Rev 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her [Babylon], shall bewail her [Babylon], and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her [Babylon's] burning,Rev 18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her [Babylon]; for no man buyeth their [the merchants of the earth's] merchandise any more:Rev 18:12 The [the merchants of the earth's] merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,Rev 18:13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.Rev 18:14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all. ( I think that this speak of the incoming economic collapse of the the dollar and the united states. Specifically in New York because that is where the stock exchange is and where the majority of the worlds greatest merchants now go to barter their goods on wall street.) 7 and finally, what I have noticed recently about the oil spill. In several of the pictures that I have seen. It appears that the oil in certain images appears to be very very red. Maybe the light? maybe the film? but It looks very red (i'll try to put some up but it is my first post) Rev 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood. Thanks for reading guys it was my first post! lets me know what you think.

www.dailypaul.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yes I agree with the last poster that this is the most wicked and nasty filthy age ever known to man. Sin doesn't exist anymore.

So these things will increase. God is a father and has to punish.

But I think and this is my opinion, that america is babylon. The great rich country filled with powerr and sin spreading it's culture throughout the world.

But as for the OP. The oil spill is a minor sign. As a matter of fact a saint prophecied about these strange events.

" Accidents (that are not really accidents) will take place near the end "

The strange accidents we have been seeing on the news is I believe what he's talking about. I forgot what saint said that. I'll have to look it up.

peace.

new topics

join