It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO tracked on radar [VIDEO]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It seems to be travelling at around Mach 9.... that's pretty fast. But no idea if it's real or not; though the part where they pan around the room is suspicious.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I read this report on Liveleak this morning, I didn't post as it's almost certainly a fake.

As seen the report starts off in a small control room but then soon switches to a monitor that clearly wasn't seen in the pre video.

If you also notice the other targets never move.

If you read the comments it also says that a pilot heard a womans voice 'meoowing' from the object and the object displayed no ident.

From the rough translations it seems to suggest odd small talk and someone has pointed out that the range their scope seems to cover is far too big to be correct.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I also thought that the other objects are moving, but if you look closely some of the ones on the left are moving.

But you're right, it's probably fake

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have difficulty believing that this is authentic. First off, the defunct control tower at the beginning is unconvincing, nothing is turned on. Although I am not familiar with Russian ATC, Yakutsk Airport control tower is located at 62 05’10.52”N 129 45”01.97”E
And there is no runway access or taxi way directly in front of the tower, the tower lays at an angle to the tarmac, taxi way and runways. Secondly, the “radar” displays two commercial aircraft. Designated AFL825 and AFL943, which belong to Fonnafly out of Norway. They fly float planes for tourists from April to December in Norway. Why they would be flying over 1200 miles off course, and inside Russian airspace is a mystery to me.
Thirdly, the target flies directly along a radial .05 degrees, just north of Khandyga (XaHAblrA). Khandyga (XaHAblrA) is approximately 200 miles ENE of Yakutsk (RKYTCK). It then turns north towards Batagay (GATArAN), which is about 350 miles north. At this point, it cross paths with AFL825 at radial 040, and turns south at 030 radial, back towards Yakutsk Airport.
I’m thrown off with why Fonnafly (AFL) would be flying in Russian airspace, and the beginning video, of the closed down control tower.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I have difficulty believing that this is authentic. First off, the defunct control tower at the beginning is unconvincing, nothing is turned on. Although I am not familiar with Russian ATC, Yakutsk Airport control tower is located at 62 05’10.52”N 129 45”01.97”E
And there is no runway access or taxi way directly in front of the tower, the tower lays at an angle to the tarmac, taxi way and runways. Secondly, the “radar” displays two commercial aircraft. Designated AFL825 and AFL943, which belong to Fonnafly out of Norway. They fly float planes for tourists from April to December in Norway. Why they would be flying over 1200 miles off course, and inside Russian airspace is a mystery to me.
Thirdly, the target flies directly along a radial .05 degrees, just north of Khandyga (XaHAblrA). Khandyga (XaHAblrA) is approximately 200 miles ENE of Yakutsk (RKYTCK). It then turns north towards Batagay (GATArAN), which is about 350 miles north. At this point, it cross paths with AFL825 at radial 040, and turns south at 030 radial, back towards Yakutsk Airport.
I’m thrown off with why Fonnafly (AFL) would be flying in Russian airspace, and the beginning video, of the closed down control tower.

AFL is actually, Aeroflot Russian Airlines
www.airlinecodes.co.uk...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercedes-Benz

Originally posted by Violater1

AFL is actually, Aeroflot Russian Airlines
www.airlinecodes.co.uk...

Thank you.
I can't figure out how I came up with the wrong ICAO code.
Total Brain *snip* on my part.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
ATS Team:

Here’s the reply from the very helpful LiveLeak member, “Private Parts” .....thanks Private!

LIVELEAK PRIVATE MESSAGES

Re: Russian UFO Radar Video - 30-May-2010 By: Private-Parts, (REPLY)

Would be cool to help you, but there isn't much more info I can provide. The clip surfaced yesterday on three video sites in russia, but they all pretty much had the same info. I tried my best to find out more, but nothing else came up. I don't speak rooshian, so I use Google Toolbar translate function to get some idea on what is being said

Here is the URL to the website where I found the clip
tomsk.fm...

The second site where I found it trying to get more info was
flash.sakha.net...
but strangely, as I'm writing this, I checked the URL and the clip has been removed from there?!?

I cannot find the third site with Google search anymore, there is one other address; forum.ya1.ru...
that apparently has published the item 13 hours ago, but as my Norton Antivir lists it as dangerous, I'm not gonna click the link.

The original title of the clip - Google translated - was "UFO on the radar screen in the Republic of Yakutia". Here's the Google search for you with original russian language title:

www.google.com... %D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BF%D1%83%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B5+%D0%AF%D0%BA%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%8F&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-ContextMenu&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&s ourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7SNYK_en-GB

Hope this helps, good luck!

Private Parts

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Would be more interested in this , and more likely to believe it, if someone had video'd the object, and then handily provided the air traffic control data as well. That would be better than what has been uploaded at this time.
I would love to hear of a vid surfacing of the object, so that we could compare the times of the course changes with the video.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I just watched the video. Mostly it was radar terminology I couldn't understand but coming to the end one of them said something about a womans chatter on the USV.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Why isn't the radar screen shown in the pan shot of the tower? This footage is dubious.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join