It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO tracked on radar [VIDEO]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Just found this video, seems pretty interesting if it's even legit. What do you guys think of this?

Watch how it changes course abruptly.

UFO tracked on radar.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Clisen33]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
Just found this video, seems pretty interesting if it's even legit. What do you guys think of this?
Watch how it changes course abruptly.
UFO tracked on radar.

Clisen33.....

Thanks for posting that interesting video.

Liveleak will post just about anything.

How do you know it isn't a fake?

What is the source of the video?

We need more INFO!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'm not familiar with that particular radar system, but it is digital and not displaying any actual radar hits, only the symbology. According to the entry, its flying at Mach 8 and at about 65,000 ft. It doesn't show the original appearance of the contact, but it seems to originate at the radar source exactly on a 050 heading.

I think it is a hoax set up by the controllers. Either the whole thing is a simulation, or the UFO track is a sim, IMO.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I'll file this under my "I don't know" file

They show the airport scene so it looks real, then when they switch to the main screen the voices change. Since I don't speak Russian yet I can't get any feel from what they're saying... looks plausible but nothing great.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Can anybody translate what is being said?

Whatever it was that thing was moving fast.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

The radar can only aquire a target when the radar is pointing at it. The movement between sweeps is predicted based on last heading and speed. So if the target is making fast turns it will appear to jump around.

I didnt notice any of the other targets moving either.

[edit on 30/5/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I like how they set the "scene" by panning the camera around the room, lol. Dunno why they thought that was even necessary, unless they think it lends more credibility to their video, lol. Folks are less likely to discount a video like this if it comes form certain sources. And we all know the ufo community puts way too much weight behind some sources, such as airline workers and military observers.

I can see the need to do that when trying to film an actual ufo and provide some size perspective, but there is no need to do that in a video of a radar screen unless......

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Also, it looks like there was an edit to the video immediately preceding a couple of those radical turns. That's pretty suspicious.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
It still could be plenty legit regardless of any oddities of how the situation was filmed, recorded...

I have seen a lot of other radar recordings from an FAA friend who was a Chief controller and those look similar to this one. so fake or not, it appears just like the real ones do.. My FAA friend claims he has seen disks land on runways and take off in a millisecond.. crazy stuff..
This is a good catch IMO.. s,f

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Can anyone see any dates assigned to this "event"?

I'm Googling away here & not finding anything.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
OK.....

I can't find anything.

So.....I've subscribed to LiveLeak & I've messaged the guy who posted the video to see what he knows about it, where he got it, etc...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
It does sound like the voices in the video do cut in and out, could it be editing? or are they intentionally cutting in and out of what they are saying not to disclose anything....We need a fellow Russian in here to translate!

If it is real then this thing was defiantly showing itself intentionally and moving quick to boot.!

Another thought is that they intentionally leaked it because they wanted to expose US secret technology flying through Russian Air Space.

Interesting!

Id still put my money an a HOAX.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

That's a good start, Hopefully he gets back with some info that can help?

I'm trying to look around and see if any other similar videos have been posted.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Frost
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

That's a good start, Hopefully he gets back with some info that can help?
I'm trying to look around and see if any other similar videos have been posted.

Mark Frost.....

Yup.....hopefully we get something useful.

But so far.....looks a bit dodgy!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

Well, mostly it was technical jargon, so not much to be translated, only in the second part of the video the controller and one of the pilots have some problems with radio interference and the controller asks repeatedly to confirm some data. Nothing related to the object is spoken.

Actually the video is quite strange. Is the control console even working in the beginning?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilaruum

Well, mostly it was technical jargon, so not much to be translated, only in the second part of the video the controller and one of the pilots have some problems with radio interference and the controller asks repeatedly to confirm some data. Nothing related to the object is spoken.

Actually the video is quite strange. Is the control console even working in the beginning?

Ilaruum.....

So, they don't mention a UFO?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
In the comments section the OP said,

www.liveleak.com...

Oops! Forgot to mention, the source stated also that the object "interfered on the aeronautical frequencies, complicating the work of pilots and air traffic controllers". Posted 13 hours ago by "Private-Parts" (R)

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
In the comments section the OP said,

www.liveleak.com...

Oops! Forgot to mention, the source stated also that the object "interfered on the aeronautical frequencies, complicating the work of pilots and air traffic controllers". Posted 13 hours ago by "Private-Parts" (R)

InvisibleObserver.....

Thanks.....I should have grabbed that when I was on there!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I found a video of a supposed sighting in Moscow Russia in January 2010. Not sure if this relates to anything.

UFO Sighting Moscow Russia

That's the only Russian Video I could find.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilaruum

Any specific type of technical jargon that you can hear that you could tell us?

Anything that stands out at all?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join