It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Document Given to Russia By Obama Calls For One World Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

The new US national security strategy for the first time acknowledges the multi-polarity of the surrounding world and puts a particular emphasis on addressing the country’s domestic problems. Statements to this effect were made by National Security adviser James Jones and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Up to this point, the American security strategy for more than 10 years addressed external threats only. The new strategy, devised by President Obama, stipulates internal strength in the first place, if the country wants to be strong externally. Unlike the former US governments which viewed America as the world’s only super power, the Obama administration has acknowledged the multi-polarity of the world, apparently, in an effort to win over new allies or partners. According to the new national security strategy, the United States is powerless to settle any of the global issues single-handedly and thus needs stronger ties with partners and new allies to guarantee its national interests. Russia, China and India are named among potentially important partners. Washington is ready to foster cooperation with these countries and acknowledges their influence. It prides itself on succeeding in improving relations with Russia by launching the so-called “reset” of bilateral relations.

Deputy Director of the US and Canada Studies Institute Pavel Zolotarev offers his opinion about the US revision of strategic priorities and what lies behind it. "Changes in the US approach stem from an expert analysis of global trends conducted in recent years," he says.

A report prepared on orders from the CIA titled “Global Trends 2020” singled out the specific features of the contemporary world in the context of long-term development. The authors of the report admit that the world is becoming polycentric and that it’s time for the US to revise its role of a global policeman in favor of a world leader, the one that would lead in this polycentric world. President Obama leaned on this approach during his election campaign and is largely relying on it in his current presidency, including in relations with Russia. That’s why the new strategy comes as no surprise. In its new strategy the White House accepts the world the way it is. The United States is fully aware that its external influence should grow from a strong economic performance at home.

english.ruvr.ru...

I am not into the NWO conspiracy, but I know many here are so I though I would share that post.

It says the President Obama is meeting with the new World super powers (Russia, China and India) and is engaging in discussions to create a one world government.

Also, I haven't watched it but here is a link to Hilary Clinton speech taken from that news article.

english.ruvr.ru...

[edit on 30-5-2010 by alexhiggins732]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
pardon my ignorance
but this document makes no sense
to me since the US just put in missiles
in Poland to combat Russian nukes.

Then we ask for their assistance
in a NWO.

This reeks of propaganda
sorry, just an opinion

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
A one world government will mean will no borders first of all. To be more precise everyone will be free to enter America... do you think those guys from Arizona will let this happen?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
the US just put in missiles

The overlay for the underplay

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
pardon my ignorance
but this document makes no sense
to me since the US just put in missiles

Then we ask for their assistance
in a NWO.

This reeks of propaganda
sorry, just an opinion

This is a Russian news website so...

Also, I was under the understanding that part of Obama's recent talks with Russia involved calling off the Nuclear defense missiles in Russia.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by alexhiggins732

Yeah, I think that previous deal was called off.

Whatever, nothing surprises me anymore..

Meanwhile, off topic, I suppose. No worry, a mod will correct me and I will thank him for disciplining my body and my mind, a friend of mine in Israel told me Obama was meeting with her prime minister, yesterday.

She's probably confused, thinking Rahm Emanuel is our POTUS.

Was the source of this story, maybe, Sasha Faal?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer
A one world government will mean will no borders first of all. To be more precise everyone will be free to enter America... do you think those guys from Arizona will let this happen?
More precisely, it would mean everyone would be free to LEAVE America as well...

new topics

top topics

join