It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel stations nuclear missile subs off Iran

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It's ironic that these people are using the "evil" German's technology to commit genocide and threat other countries that did nothing to them. Maybe that is why the same person who funded the state of Israel (Rothschild) funded Hitler. He wanted what he couldn't have so he killed his own people and made the Germans feel guilty. If extraterrestrials exist they must view the Khazars as grown-up children who were born with the hypocrite gene. They want nuclear weapons but wouldn't even live with the idea of another country having nuclear energy mind you. When these people are dis-empowered we will finally have peace in the world. Quite frankly I don't care what happens to them. They brought it upon themselves.

These people were thrown everything they have at them. They never earned anything, they inter-bred and are extremely psychopathic. The last thing they should have is nuclear weapons. TPTB think they have them under control but I would lmao if the Israelis turn against their globalist plans. Your rabid monster will turn against you like a pitbill. Just how they turned against the US and the puppet US governments were ordered to continue to throw them meat instead of punishing them. They are a destabilizing factor running rampant and soon they will turn against their masters. It is truly a Frankenstein.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Curio

* * * another 9/11 type event * * * ?

Americans and the world have become infinitely more wise to "911 type events" than they were in 2001. Let the real perpetrators try another 911 type event and they'll get their heads handed to them on a platter. And about time!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

Just to remark on the choice of German sub, as another poster stated int his thread, these German subs are known to be excellent.

Israel are known for being very selective in their choice of armament, for example they often modify current good weapons to make them better.

The Galil(heavily modified Ak-47) assault rifle being an example of this. The SAS regard the Galil to be the best assault rifle in the world.

The Isrealis stole the Mirage fighter design and modified it into the Kifir.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
* * * The fact is, Israel exists - for better or worse, and the Middle East needs to accept that and get on with life.

The problem is not that Israel merely exists. Rather, it is that Israel relentlessly destroys and displaces Palestinians and their infrastructure, farm lands, and orchards, using any and every method it can employ toward that end. Naturally, the Palestinians and their Arab brethren resist and fight back.

The only reason Israel exists today is because the US relentlessly supplies Israel with the materials and equipment of war and oppression, turns a blind eye to and condoes the crimes Israel commits against the indigenous Palestinians, which are strikingly similar to what the U.S. did to the Indian tribes in the 1800s.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

* * * The fact is, Israel exists - for better or worse, and the Middle East needs to accept that and get on with life.

The problem is not that Israel merely exists. Rather, it is that Israel relentlessly destroys and displaces Palestinians and their infrastructure, farm lands, and orchards, using any and every method it can employ toward that end. Naturally, the Palestinians and their Arab brethren resist and fight back.

The only reason Israel exists today is because the US relentlessly supplies Israel with the materials and equipment of war and oppression, turns a blind eye to and condoes the crimes Israel commits against the indigenous Palestinians, which are strikingly similar to what the U.S. did to the Indian tribes in the 1800s.

Best summary of the situation at hand I have ever heard.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I disagree
The ONLY reason Israel exists today is because they are GOD"S people and no other!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ccsct203

What?

Are you serious or trolling? Cant take those two apart easy these days...

(and its not "God's people" its "God's chosen people" thats what they claim to be btw)

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

well my friend, in any moment I said I hated people from Israel ... off course I was talking about their government ...

but its usual this here, people in ATS want to spread misinformation and try to change what the other said ... congratulations, you just did that ... instead of trying to use the supernatural to figure it out what I said, you could actually try to read it next time

if you dont understand, well, just ignore it

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

As I said earlier, I don't support everything Israel does - they clearly cross the line sometimes. However, do you really think things would be different if they never captured any land outside of their designated borders? Do you think their neighbors would just let them be? The fundamental issue is that Israel will never be accepted by their neighbors and Israel will never just leave. Until that basic concept can be addressed, and somehow solved, the argument will just go around and around.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSawyer
It's ironic that these people are using the "evil" German's technology to commit genocide and threat other countries that did nothing to them.
[edit on 30-5-2010 by TSawyer]

I grow weary of your anti-semitic rantings - welcome to my ignore list.

It's impossible to have an intelligent conversion with somebody so full of hate

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The Bible tells us who will be the players in this assault on Israel. Turkey will back Iran, Sudan and so will Russia, Syria-Lebanon,Ethiopia and Libya. Israel will wipe them all out as stated in the bible. Think I'm wrong, This is the Gog-Magog war we are talking about not Armageddon.

Pray for Israel as they need all the help they can get in this war between good and evil.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Can't rem where i posted my other prediction date but i've just had another dream where the 3rd July was envisioned twice... a couple of days ago it came to me once... i'm beginning to think this is a very significant date regarding the situation between NK & SK or the ME... both times it's when i've been thinking of an impending war...

It could be nothing but it could be something.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I had reports from my uncle that people he knows in the british RAF are being deployed in the middle-east for big operations.

He said last time they were deployed it was for Afghan operations, but this time they are deployed in Saudi Arabia... so they think it's to bomb Iran.

He had this information late last week... so I don't know if they shipped yet to Saudi Arabia...

So I think war might be about to start with Iran... maybe even this week.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Originally posted by manta78
reply to post by Vitchilo

It wouldn't surprise me if something went down in June.

Matthew 24:6

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

that being said, Israel won't get attacked, but when Irael DOES get attacked, we had better worry about something greater and that's the return of Jesus.

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This time next month i'll bet you there will be war. To many things building up so quickly.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Pray for Israel as they need all the help they can get in this war between good and evil.

So which side are Israel on?

You have to wonder,when they go about attempting to provoke wars at every opportunity,treat their neighbors worse than cattle,and storm aid ships,killing those who wish to bring medicine to the sick and dying..

Pray for them?

I don't think I will bother,thanks.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I have a feeling Israel will strike within the next three weeks, if not sooner. The U.S. has already sent their second carrier to the gulf along with several other war ships, including one from Germany. Once they are all in place, I believe Israel will begin taking out Iran's nuclear enrichment centers. This is something that has to be done. It is only a matter of a short period of time before Iran launches nuclear war against Israel. Ahmadinejad is a 12er. He will wage all out nuclear war once he has his arsenal of nuclear weapons. Many amongst the worlds powers know this. Those from Persia have never been a peaceful people. From the beginning they have been at odds with others in civilization, this is how they will end.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
But Israel doesn't have any nuclear weapons...

If they did, surely they would be investigated by the IEA and have signed the NPT agreement that the other 189 countries have signed right?

Not only have they not signed, NPT documents, they actively negotiated with apartheid South Africa to sell it nuclear tipped missiles. Take a look at www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
What's with these religious postings? Get over, stop plastering quotes which are misapplied and misinterpreted, they do nobody any favors.

First, Israel was only God's chosen people up until they were rejected. Yes, you heard that right, Israel was rejected. It happened at the death of Christ, and the desturction was carried out by Rome in 66-70 CE (common era).

Second, the BIble nowhere specified who will attack Israel, in fact, it's not even talking about literal israel as it's rather symbolic. So, whoever is attempting to pin Russia, Syria, etc... - you are pulling your info out of your a**.

Third, do you ever realize that there are as many different interpretations as there are posters here, each one claiming to be more right than the other? So far none of your assinine predictions have come true, perhaps it's a sign that you're wrong, your understanding is wrong, and it's time to stop?

And for the last time, if you are a christian or base your beliefs on the entire Bible, analyzing it rather quickly will tell you that Israel STOPPED being God's chosen people. It's right in the book you claim to believe/follow. Perhaps reading it just once would be helpful before becoming a great self-proclaimed expert/theologian.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FrostForests

why because they shoot down outdated migs that are 40yrs old with state of the art f-15,f-16 and f-18. just like america they have never been tested because they pick on weaker nations that can't fight back. Iran can definitely fight back and with a population of 74 million compared to 7 million israeli, they can throw soldier after soldier until israel is defeated. plus half of israel are still fornicating with farm animals.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join