It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel stations nuclear missile subs off Iran

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSawyer
reply to post by Curio

Most "Jewish people" are as Jewish as a random frog from the pond as far as their right to Palestine goes. Their state was funded by hexagram-carrying oligarchs with the surname Rothschild. If you can't understand, considering they don't belong there in the first place, that the Palestinians don't deserve to be subject to genocide, then what else is that than ignorance? If we justified what they are doing and applied the same justification and standards in 1933, Hitler would have been a hero praised in schools today.

So what are you suggesting? Do you really expect all these Israelis to say "Oh, ok, we'll just up and move"? Where do you suggest (realistically) they move to? 99% of Israelis just want to get on with their lives (like you and I) but they can't because as soon as they were dumped there by the "hexagram-carrying oligarchs" they were immediately attacked from all sides - and have been ever since. If you and your family were surrounded by people who hated you, wanted you dead, and you had no place to go would you give a flying duck about the legality or morality of the land you're in? No, you would do whatever it takes to keep safe - and not give a damn about the consequences. The fact is, Israel exists - for better or worse, and the Middle East needs to accept that and get on with life.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

eh. The Russians did the same. Doesn't mean that they were going to do it. Nukes are a deterrent, not an attack. Never have they been used as an attack. Even on japan, they were deterrences to further assaults. If ever Nukes were to be used on an attack offensive, it was those dumb mistakes that Russians and Americans have done THINKING they were going to get attacked but they were wrong.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

I was under the impression that ALL Israeli citizens had to be in the military for a minimum of a year?

Would that not make for an extremely well prepared and well trained populace for any kind of invasion/operation?

I've watched plenty of documentries on Israel's capabilities and they seem to be very much on part with the other elite fighting forces of other nations.

~Keeper

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by stumason

Israel has a reasonably sized Army that is well equipped and is mostly reservists, so they have high motivation but aren't necessarily the bee's knees when it comes to quality.

Being a former British and IDF soldier I can assure you that the infantry combat capability is more than on par with with the British Army.. They are not all conscripts either.. Many are volunteers and career soldiers like myself who have fought in many campaigns for foriegn armies... The conscripts themselves are highly motivated and very gung ho and up for it.. Some even become special forces.. The quality is very high.... The problem however is the same one that we had patroling the streets of Northern Ireland.. WE were not allowed to let loose, and had very strict rules of engagement because the worlds eyes are on us, and the politics of the whole thing... Without the leash however there would be no contest I assure you... Same as if whitehall had let the leash of us in Northern Ireland... We knew all the players and could have stopped it all in a day....

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Yissachar1]

I agree

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yes all none Arab Israelis must serve... Men 3 years... Women 2..... The populace are mostly all ex military except for the idiotic Haredi Jews who refuse to do service because they are too busy being self righteous and beating their wives, and causing crap with Arabs which we had to deal with

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I don't believe there will be any lead up like Iraq....
Orders will be given in the early-morning for such an attack.

1948 Israeli war was in May... 1967 War was in June... 2006 War was in July... So I presume this August they will not wait for any more international support and attempt to stop Iranian Nuclear activity themselves.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Israel needs to realize, that if they preemptively strike Iran with nuclear weapons, that they will be creating a full-proof justification for antisemitism world-wide.

Not too mention, if they nuke Iran, they better just go ahead and nuke Syria, Jordon, the Gaza strip, Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, etc., because once they release the nuclear genie out of the bottle, the entire Arab/Muslim world will come marching into Jerusalem to settle the score once-and-for-all.

Or they could do the smart thing and just continue doing what they've been doing for the last 60 years, which is oppressing the Palestinians, using the Mossad for false-flag terrorist attacks, assassinations, lobbying U.S. Congress for more "humanitarian funds", and live happily ever after.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

you assume they will nuke population centers.

Or that all those other nations you listed would respond (BTW, they're under US influence)

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I don't believe there will be any lead up like Iraq....
Orders will be given in the early-morning for such an attack.

1948 Israeli war was in May... 1967 War was in June... 2006 War was in July... So I presume this August they will not wait for any more international support and attempt to stop Iranian Nuclear activity themselves.

I think we will see a very quick and decisive drum beating campaign ...

Perhaps that Iran has secretly reached a certain enrichment milestone or aquired something such as the "aluminum tubes" scenario in Iraq

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
reply to post by Vitchilo

It wouldn't surprise me if something went down in June.

You're probably not far off the mark. Most psychics and astrologers are saying something pretty bad will happen either July or August 2010.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
The fact is, Israel exists - for better or worse, and the Middle East needs to accept that and get on with life.

Israel exists for worse, not better. That's the fact. History has demonstrated this for the last 62 years.

The 7.5 million people of Jewish descent who currently make up the nation of Israel have proven to the world that they know not how to be peaceful with their neighbors who despise them.

After a while it's you who has to "accept" that fact, and get Israel on with moving out of the area where they have a deeply entrenched historical conflict with entire region.

Why don't they move to Mexico and set-up shop there? The climate is somewhat similar, their neighbors would be Catholic (Jewish friendly), and they would be close to Uncle Sam. Their first goals could be to get Mexico's finances in order, clean up corruption, and eventually figure out how to contribute positively to the world instead of inventing new evil methods on how to kill women and children.

Oh, but wait, that won't work.

Because the entire reason Israel was created in the first place, in that place, was to be a regional destabilizing factor, so that the Arab nations couldn't build an epic empire out of their new found oil wealth. And that's their sole purpose in this league of nations. To remove them would allow the scales to become balanced, which the NWO cannot allow.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Obama won't do anything to or with Israel if they attack Iran.

He'll condemn it "in the strongest possible terms" and will continue supplying Israel with money and weapons systems - Israel is by far the largest recipient of US aid.

Obama doesn't seem to be able to make a quick decision on just about anything. I liked Bill Maher's take on Obama the other night "at least with Bush/Cheney you could rely on a quick decision to be made on any issue. It was usually the WRONG decision, but at least they made a decision".

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

"The 7.5 million people of Jewish descent who currently make up the nation of Israel have proven to the world that they know not how to be peaceful with their neighbors who despise them."

"they know not how to be peaceful with their neighbors who despise them"
- This is priceless.

May I quote this in a new signature please?

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

sorry harry but the arabs are hardly united against israel... even when they were united the inter-bickering between them prevented them from finishing off israel in the first place in 1948.. arabs are horrible fighters, they are corrupt and they are frail.. the only muslim countries who could beat israel is turkey, pakistan or maybe iran.. (iranians are persians, pakistanis are pakistanis and turkeys are turks, notice no arabs..)

[edit on 30-5-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What Israel is (almost certainly) doing is something called "Gesture Politics" and its been going on for centuries!! The war game to destroy Iran-whatever would have been going on, any year, in any country thats got a military with the atomic bomb. The phyisical location is probably just a "gesture" to Iran, that reminds them e.g. how much "head start" Israel has in the nuclear buisness.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The 7.5 million people of Jewish descent who currently make up the nation of Israel have proven to the world that they know not how to be peaceful with their neighbors who despise them.

Ehhhm - even if you know how to be peaceful with neighbor who despise you, it will not hurt to know that population of Israel is 7.5 million indeed. But only 5.7 are Jewish. And despite all the huge problems all live together.
As for your kind suggestion to move to Mexico - sorry, i will pass. Not only because Israel is my home, but also because during last decade lot more people (including women and children) were killed in "inefficient" Mexico drug wars then in Evil-Israeli-murderous-Women-Children-For -Breakfast-Targeting-attacks-In-Gaza-Lebanon-And-Where-Not.
Actually in lots of places on Earth more people (including women and children) were killed. Not that it is any excuse. However it does show that propaganda is priceless.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

That's not what I said. Read it again...

I said the only Arab formation who could go toe to toe with the Israeli's in the early wars was the Arab legion, trained and led by British officers, which incidentally caused quite a bit of tension between israel and the UK.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I woildny count on the Isreali subs being that easy to find and kill.
The german submarine technology is the finest in the world, with steealthy diesel electric powered subs their specialty.
Modern german subs are of the quietest available.
The range of the misssles inside the subs is what determines their startegic positioning on the chessboard.
I dont think they would put them so close if they didnt have to.
Informing the world they are there however is certainly a move designed to intimidate and instill fear in their potential enemies.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

I agree a wordlwide mass attack.

As long as my mum and dad are back from Turkey i don't care.. let the parasites wipe each other out. Save the world a lot of problems.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I apologise for the misunderstanding.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join