It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 9/11.......4/20

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm thinking way out of the box here, so give me a little break.

I think our last Pres., Bush, was part of and was controlled by the Big Oil and the Big Oil controls the World.

And a lot of people believe Bush, or the Big Oil, was responsible for the 9/11 attacks to start a war that would give them a reason to attack Oil countries.
Basically all that, over Oil.

Well, I am thinking maybe there is a new "Order" forming, Not the "New World Order", but a Order that is not part of the Oil industry. Maybe its a Computer aged Tech Order, I dont know what to call it, but it is different.
And Obama is part of this and I believe he and his backers are in a full War against Big Oil or, NWO.

I am tossing around the idea that Obama and this "New" Order, blew up the Oil rig with a Sub or some type of missile.
Obama is sitting right back, watching the Big Oil sweat. I mean, when have you seen the public hate Oil so much as we are seeing today?

I think Obama has total control of the situation right now and he could have sent the Navy or whomever in there from day one, but he hasn't.
And I think eventially he will send an Army of people to the Gulf to plug the hole and clean up the Water. Big Oil is losing power every second and Obama knows it and he knows at any moment he can step in and become the Hero. But, maybe he is waiting on Big Oil to Tap out, so to speak.

This is Obamas 9/11 (4/20) and I think what he says between 1:00 and 1:10 in this video, says it all. He is attacking the Oil industry right now and I hope this new "Order" wins.

Alternative Power may be sooner than you think.
Obama wants to end the Tranny of Oil, or stop the NWO.

And how weird would it be if Obama did light up that rig on 4/20..??

earth2

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Gawhuhhod: the racism is simply astounding, it knows no end with u truthie truthers. Bleah!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I always kind of thought stoners were getting punked into celebrating Hitler's birthday on 4/20.
(stereotypical)People sitting around being lazy, allowing their gov. to do whatever it wants is exactly what hitler would want, no?

Stoners tend to be hippies too, or at least pine to be eco-friendly... so now not only do they get to celebrate the guy who brought us the holocaust, they get to celebrate the worst ecological disaster in america's history. All in one day.

Pretty efficient, really...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If 4/20 goes down as a day of infamy I will be so livid so help me.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I admit it is a sacrifice, but a perfect way to turn the public against the Oil industry.

kinda like what Bush did in a way.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Interesting idea. I see what you mean about thinking out of the box with it, but seriously with everything that is possible to go on in the world...who's to honestly say that could never happen.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

I hope you are right OP. I tend to agree with you, maybe not that Obama sent a missile, but that he is allowing the oil industry to get mud on their face. Guess who wrote the following:

Our constitutional system has been assaulted by an
overreaching Executive Branch cloaked in secrecy and hostile to
precedent and evidence-based decision-making. Our image and
influence abroad has been weakened, and our ability to pass on
to future generations a world that is more free, more fair, and
more secure is threatened—even as the world most needs
America’s vision and leadership.

Source

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
I always kind of thought stoners were getting punked into celebrating Hitler's birthday on 4/20.
(stereotypical)People sitting around being lazy, allowing their gov. to do whatever it wants is exactly what hitler would want, no?

Stoners tend to be hippies too, or at least pine to be eco-friendly... so now not only do they get to celebrate the guy who brought us the holocaust, they get to celebrate the worst ecological disaster in america's history. All in one day.

Pretty efficient, really...

And this has exactly what to do with the OP?

On topic, no way he's fighting the NWO, all signs point toward him being a puppet...

If he was going to save us all what is he waiting for?

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Signals]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
You guys are useless.

First its TOOO MUCH BIG GUBERMENT

GET OUT MY HOUSE

Now its, PLEASE SAVE US GOVERNMENT. OBAMA PUT ON A SCUBA SUIT AND GET A BUCKET

Let those responsible try to clean up and fail. Show the world that Government intervention and regulation is NEEDED.

EDIT: Sorry to generalize. By you guys, I mean all the hypocrites on this site. Some of you are actually seeing that the Government is allowing this to happen. It is allowing the world to see how irresponsible and greedy big corporations are. Keep looking out, my vigilant friends.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by TheOneElectric]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
what ever made you think obamas alternative was any better. and if your right that just means that the public is falsely turned against oil for a possibly more dangerous fuel alternative. if it was intentionally caused that means we have oil armagedon which would have never happened if this guy wasnt making a power grab. oil is just a reality of our times, and once we switch to another energy source we will fight over thta base resource as well. good luck with your beedy eyes and wishful thinking OP

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

getting mud in their face LOL so he is being inactive during the worst ecological disaster of his presidency to muddy big oil, people see through that and know his inactivity is just as bad as their folly. obama is going to burn because of this and his silly policies come 2012

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Southern Oil and Northern Finance have been fighting each other for a long time. They're both just pawns of an Old European/Illuminati agenda, but they are constantly sparring for position with one another.

It's not easy to figure it. It takes an intuitive leap to understand that TPTB is a house divided against itself, but it's an important step in becoming truly Awake. Therein lies the hope of humanity - if we can conquer our fear. Whether we perish or prosper, whatever the outcome, we do it as One.

Excellent post. S + F

-RedBird

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I knew the BP Oil spill would favor Obama.

I think Obama has his own Black Op team.

Gulf Spill could swing Obama's Power Play on Energy Policy

“The oil spill has really made it absolutely certain that there will be an energy bill brought to the Senate floor,” says Steve Cochran, director of Environmental Defense Fund's National Climate Campaign.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by earth2]

top topics

join