It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cashless Society for UK?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hi all,

I found this interesting article whilst surfing the MSN homepage, apparently the UK is scheduled for a cashless society using 'revolutionary' technology called the 'Chip'. Accodring to this article the UK is going to havr this system installed by late 2005!!!

Could this be the beggining of the Cashless society and the mark of the beast written in revelation?? I feel that alot of the events in the world at the moment are connected in someway to biblical prophecy, anyones opinion, or feelings toward this would be great??

Here is the link: money.msn.co.uk...

Sorry if the link doesnt work, this is my first post and I haven't worked how to use everything yet!!

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Don't take the bible so seriously. Common sense will tell you that it's impossible to predict the end.

Besides, from what I hear, everyone seems to think that the social security number is the "mark of the beast".

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It could be a step in that direction.Maybe to test systems etc for the future? Two things:

1) The mark has to be ON your forehead or ON your right hand (so it cannot be a card etc)

2) Other things have to happen before this does. Comet hitting Earth? 2 billion people dying from wars?? Even the hours of the day will change, a normal day now would be reduced by 1/3rd I think the Bible says. Main point here is that its NOT going to be a situation where you wake up one morning and everyone's got this "mark." The world is NOT going to be like it is now.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surreal_Rain
Besides, from what I hear, everyone seems to think that the social security number is the "mark of the beast".

Actually, I believe it will probably be an implant, such as the Verichip, modified to contain personal, medical and financial data.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Indeed the Comet does come before, but there have been many rumours of a Coming Asteroid that is going to strike Earth in July ot September or something???, supposedly The US, and The UK have sent most of their navy out to sea in the hope that the wave from the impact wont do any damage out at sea to their warships!!!

Still it could be the start of that particular prophecy, adjusting the public to something like the Verichip so it won't be as much of a shock maybe??? Who knows???

I personally dont buy it, theres no proof but if anyone has any it would be great???!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think a cashless society would realy suck.
The banks charge you tons of money whenever you want your own money. The best thing to do is simply to always have cash on you.

new topics

top topics

join