It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do lights always respond to me? Please help shed some light!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I am new to ATS. I've been reading and lurking for years, and have just now decided to post.

A little background: I've read all the information and seen all the movies regarding Montauk/Camp Hero. I know a good amount about Dulce. I'm super into government conspiracies.

Now to the good stuff...

For years I've noticed street lights going off or on around me. It used to happen sporadically and in spurts. Recently I moved from my home state where I lived in the same city for 24 years to a neighboring state for my job (where I work in an industry where I am exposed to large amounts of electromagnetic fields), and I notice lights going on or off every day. They can be on the highway or side streets and some lights seem to be ones that always respond to me.

What does this mean and is there anything I can do to control it?

Thank you!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
From what I know, it can be explained by your electromagnetic "aura". And that no, you can't control this aura.

But that's just what I know.. which isn't alot as you can see.. LOL!

Anyways, I hope someone will be able to answer you more proprely than I did!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This is really weird, as we have another member that experienced the same phenomenon-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Welcome To ATS!

Important Info Click Here

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Signals]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Here let me help. You know you're in the company of people,
who are, for the most part, a bit mental. Feel better?

Any ways speak the truth as you know it around here. That's the best tip I have for you.

Welcome to ATS.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Hey!

I resemble that remark!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Yes, I would appreciate any help!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jolois

Thank you!

You have an awesome sig!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I resemble that remark!

Damn it! I can't get away with anything around here.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
There are a couple of ways to take this. One is that you are 'special', gifted, here to bring enlightenment etc.... This is the way they will try to bring the technology about. It is peppered about on late night shows such as coast to coast.

There are other ways to look at this too. I am hesitant to discuss this, but I suspect scalar waves. I know exactly what you are talking about, and I believe it is on account of your flesh having been turned in to an 'antenna'. We can credit Tesla with the science. Who we blame for the misuse is going to be a lot less clear.

It's a conspiracy...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
There are a couple of ways to take this. One is that you are 'special', gifted, here to bring enlightenment etc.... This is the way they will try to bring the technology about. It is peppered about on late night shows such as coast to coast.

There are other ways to look at this too. I am hesitant to discuss this, but I suspect scalar waves. I know exactly what you are talking about, and I believe it is on account of your flesh having been turned in to an 'antenna'. We can credit Tesla with the science. Who we blame for the misuse is going to be a lot less clear.

It's a conspiracy...

Can you tell me more about this? I've never heard of this before and I'd like to know more.

Thank you!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This is kinda weird,

As crazy as the lights going on and off whilst walking underneath them sounds, i know someone who has been claiming the exact same thing for years, he's in his 50's now, never reads books or newspapers etc, doesnt know or want to know how to work a computer, has no interest in the paranormal/ufo's etc, so i know he has never heard any off the wall theories about sliders or the like,

its only after reading the thread that was linked above that ive actually heard about sliders.

problem is, the person im referring to is a diagnosed chronic paranoid schizophrenic, no joke... But, what if the part about the lights going on and off is true in his case? does that mean it might be true also that he may be getting messages via the television when all anyone else can see is static?

Is there a chance that he may not be schizophrenic? or is that crazy?

This is getting too weird for me,

*runs away to below top secret*

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jeramyu

I really can't say anything that is certain. I can say that it's some sort of conduit, most likely designed by man, and it interferes with many electric appliances. The only golden ray of light I have observed is that it may be taken form you and grown into an extension of 'God' or the 'Universe', relieving you of burdens, because it is (can be) burdensome. For one, you'll be branded if you seek professional help. You may be isolated if you pursue a path of discovery, but you may be rewarded handsomely. There are so many facets to how this tech could be applied...that it is difficult to fully embrace the subject. The root problem is that everything mimics the supernatural, such that, no matter how outlandish things may become, it can usually be traced back to a man made creation. You will have to develop discernment if you want to find anything of eternal value in it. There is nothing in the universe that has not been done before, and I keep on thinking that it's been done even on earth (4.5 billion years is a lot of civilizations, imo).

Find someone who can handle a life pursuit of the mystery, and enjoy each other's company, because when your mind really opens to exactly what is going on, you'll be nearly speechless. It's not as if there's only a few things possible here. It is more like this: there are infinite applications. You name it, you think of it, you glimpse it, and it probably is. Best to consider God, because it's an unnamed battlefield and they have tried to enslave us within it by using their crude fear controls, laws, new ailments, making culture and life a drag. An invisible war blah blah blah. With a little luck, you'll get bored of the games, but at least you'll be able to see them for what they are.

I keep on wanting to add something but that is also something I don't want expose.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

It's a conspiracy...

Aha! best explanation I have heard yet...... I also have this problem.... when I get excitied I have blacked out whole blocks, blacked out the whole bar plus back up generators at karaoke twice, and make the volume go up all the time..... I know I am not "special", it must be the type of socks combined with the type of shoes I wear, and my shampoo etc, that makes just the right amount of static electricity???

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This happens to me but not always. There seems to be periods when I get a spat of occurances. Its even happened while Im driving but usually walking the dog the street light will trip out.

The other weird thing is that the street light outside our house trips off when the furnace kicks in although it stopped doing it a while ago. It just didnt do it occasionally, it tripped the light off many times each night.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I thought it was a common thing that everyone experiences. It happens to me all the time. Two or three lights per mile on average. More if I am riding bikes with whole family.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I've heard about a number of people apparently having this happen to them. I even saw a video of it once where they took the guy out to some parking lot, he walked under one of the street lights and it promptly shut off. It was the damnedest thing. It certainly could have been hoaxed, somehow, but by having it be a street lamp in a public area like that, it makes it harder for them to find a way to manage it, I'd wager.

I've always wondered about this phenomenon after seeing that video. It had a much greater ring of authenticity than most any other "paranormal" or otherwise strange occurrence videos I've ever seen.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
When I was younger, I thought it was always weird that lights liked to do that around me too. I could never come up with an explanation.
When I was about 18 years old, I had a boyfriend who had a street lamp right in front of his house. Whenever I was around, it would flicker, and turn off and on occasionally, but when I wasn't around, the light would stay on. He always was freaked out by that.
Skip forward to now. I see the lights doing the same thing, not just street lamps, but any kind, really. Like when I enter a room. My boyfriend that I have now just ignores that. When the street lights go off, and I notice, or try to bring that to HIS attention, he tells me the street lamps have a timer so that they don't overheat. LOL.
So I really don't know. It's kinda odd if it isn't timers though.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Since the previous post on this topic I started paying attention to the lights turning off and on around me. I quickly discovered something strange. There was a light down my street that I assumed was motion sensitive and that my car driving by turned on the light. But after I started paying attention, I quickly noticed this simply was not true. The light was simply turning on "at random" when I came along.

I also had an extremely negative thought at one point and at that very instant of the thought I noticed a light turned off and didn't come back on for a number of minutes. Most other times the light which I went by very rarely seemed to turn itself on as I approached which of course is quite satisfying!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Wow, and i thought i was crazy.

Had that for several years in germany where i lived. There were two streetlamps (in different locations) that always went out when i passed by.

Then i moved to Greece, and behold, the lamps started doing this again when i passed by.

I sat at my window to observe if theyre doing this all the time or simply were broke and went out erratically, but they always remained on... until i passed by them.

Very strange indeed.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jeramyu

Hi, lights randomly going off is often a way that spirit/angel guides let you know they are there. Not as uncommon an occurance as you might think.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join