It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Attack against South Korean ship looks like false flag operation”-China believes!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It's no false flag, Kim's a warped man and a greedy one at that. He gets everything he wants apart from the South which he intends to grab off of President Lee by brewing up a new war.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well, if it is some type of make to look like someone else did it event-it worked.

China and Russia just can't roll over on N.K. They gotta play the game-hold up the whole mess for a while-let things cool down and then MAYBE admit to it, or some type of error occurred etc.

Or, maybe they need to stall a few more weeks so that the whole plan can come together-them taking over the world by starting an all attack on the US.

All depends what side of the bed I wake up on as to how I feel they are going to play this thing out.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Given the long-standing and well-documented history of NK being the aggressor when it comes to similar incidents along the DMZ and poorly-defined naval borders, I didn't even need to see the supposed torpedo evidence (which even I think is shaky at best) to believe NK was behind it. They have the submarines, they were in the area, and the location of this incident was in highly-contested waters by both sides.

As for China, they are playing it cautious because it can easily be a lose-lose situation for them if this incident spirals out of control. They've been ardent supporters of NK since the Korean War, and even though that support has waned over the past decade or so, if they were to suddenly side with SK on this matter they would lose tremendous credibility among other friendly nations by blaming its longtime ally for the sinking. And yet China is so heavily financially invested in SK manufacturing and trade interests that any vocal support for the NK position would further threaten their already teetering economy.

China's in a tough fix and keeping on the fence for a reason. They know who did what but are keeping it to themselves in the hopes this will resolve itself or blow over and they won't have to pick a side.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

WoW what bad typing, i guess English isn't your first.

What does that have to do with anything? You understood it correct? Sure there might be a couple sentences that run on, or are structured oddly, but it was late and I was tired. The personal attack was uncalled for, you cannot honestly tell me that my writing made you mistake me for a non-native English speaker.

eh? say what again?

Gulf of tonkin comes into mind.

911blogger.com...

read it

www.youtube.com...

I believe I said irrefutable evidence, that is a blog and a video of Alex Jones putting his spin on the issue, it is hardly sufficient evidence. I do thank you however for bringing the incident to my attention. Perhaps if you were a little better at researching, you would have posted me a link to the actual documents that were unclassified or, at the very least, statements made by people who were there. Something like, 911blogger.com... you see, cannot be accepted as a credible source, however, if you were to post something like, I don't know, NSA Gulf of Tonkin Declassified Documents, I might be more inclined to take you seriously. I will be looking into this "false flag" incident and if the evidence is there, I will, as I said previously, retract my comment. Just so you know, from what I've read thus far, it appears to be more of an issue of faulty intel, than a planned "false flag", we'll see I guess.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchAngel_X

You do bring up an excellent point. NK has subs, they were in the area, a torpedo type they are known to possess. Hmmmm. lets do the math.

Oh, and a crazy leader and soon to follow son as Leaders.

I'm back to NK did it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

I laughed when I read that.

So true.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

One thing to consider...Wayne Madsen has also been known to be spectacularly full of crap.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
To me, and assuming it was indeed a German torpedo that sunk the Cheonan, I can't buy the false flag op explanation ...If it WAS a false flag op by outside sources, and they wanted to spark a war with DPRK by making it appear it was them, why in heck would they use a German torpedo to take out a South Korean ship?!? Whose waste of time bright idea was that? It doesn't make sense ...They would want it to legitimately appear to be a North Korean attack, and a German torpedo does nothing but generate questions.

Right now to me, unless North Korea is attempting to disguise an attack on a South Korean naval vessel with a German torpedo, this is just a tragic accident ...If this is a false flag, it would have to be one of the worst planned false flags ever. Those who would pull the trigger on that type of thing are smarter than that, I would think.
edit on 11/29/2010 by Jubilation T Cornpone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join