It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Attack against South Korean ship looks like false flag operation”-China believes!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nesta

Gulf of Tonkin was a lie that got 2 million Vietnamese murdered and 25,000 Americans murdered. I would call that a false flag.

Iraq WMD was a lie that got 1 million Iraqis murdered and over 5000 Americans murdered. I would call that a false flag.

Why is it so difficult to believe that the U.S. would intentionally murder its allies to blame it on our enemies and propagandize Americans into supporting a war?

If several million murder victims don't weigh on the conscience of the elite running this country, why would 50 or so sailors on a naval vessel? Why would 3,000 on 9/11?

The elite running the show are a den of liars, thieves, and murderers, they are capable of anything and history has proven that to be the case.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

You are presenting a false dilemma. The question is not about the credibility of the U.S. versus North Korea with one having to pick a side. The question is does the U.S. lie in order to wage wars of aggression? History has proven that the leaders of the U.S. do lie to propagandize the public into waging wars of aggression.

Vietnam and the most recent war in Iraq are 2 examples of that that resulted in the murders of over 3 million people. That is historical fact.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

seems pretty apparent that NK did it. They've been aggressive before and probably will be again.

I seriously doubt that the US is trying to ratchet things up in the area simply because we're already fighting a costly war on 2 fronts and starting a 3rd war would be beyond idiotic at this point.

It's amazing how often the whole "false flag" bunk gets thrown around. There seems to be a new false flag operation every day

I think some of us need to get a grip and realize everything isn't some kind of dark conspiracy to control/end/modify/whatever...the world.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
Yet it is AMERICA with all the military bases around the world, and America starting all these new wars.

Hmmm...I remember the Soviets having a fair amount of bases abroad before they imploded.

China and Russia are not fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan, in fact they are not fighting wars anywhere right now.

Not now. But the Russians and Chinese have fought each other on the boarder for years. And I do remember something about the Russians invading Afghanistan at one time......

It is the US trying to dominate the world militarily, and that is failing dismally.

If we were, we are going about it all the wrong way.

If (?) the Gulf oil rig was deliberately sabotaged, it was most likely Goldman Sachs and Wall Street, or perhaps the Federal Reserve Bank that wanted to get the growing financial scandals out of the headline news.
Which is precisely what has now happened.

Goldman-Sachs Commandos?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Isn't this the subject of a James Bond movie? It was on the other night - I think "The World is not Enough" where the crazy billionaire builds a super submarine and tries to start a war between China and the US. In that he pretends to the a Chinese sub and sinks a US warship and did something to the Chinese to get them to send out MIG fighters. Bond thwarts it though.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"it was North Korea" = Wrong

"it was China" = Wrong

"it was the USA" = Wrong

"it was Russia" = Wrong

"it was [insert name of country]" = Wrong

When are people gonna realize that the power of nation states is obsolete?

Political organizations DO NOT stage military operations. They are simply a channel for the INTELLIGENCE organizations like the Mossad, CIA, NSA, etc. And all of the above are controlled by a group of wealthy families, religious organizations, and big business corporations. If you want to point the finger, make sure you're pointing it at the source of the problem, not the middle-man or puppet regime.

In other words, stop blaming Country X when bad shiznit goes down. You are only feeding the illusion.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think the timing of this incident is odd. The US negotiating their presence at the Okinawa base, what better than remind them that the evil NK shows no mercy?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. The US has fooled the world more than once, them and their Mossad parasites working together to create havoc. The law of odds says that this is a false flag, facts agree with it (NK doesn't buy German weapons, Germany doesn't sell to North Korea, Germany's main client, however, is a country that used other countries passport in the process of committing international murder a few weeks ago). Go figure.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSawyer
reply to post by jfj123

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. The US has fooled the world more than once, them and their Mossad parasites working together to create havoc. The law of odds says that this is a false flag, facts agree with it (NK doesn't buy German weapons, Germany doesn't sell to North Korea, Germany's main client, however, is a country that used other countries passport in the process of committing international murder a few weeks ago). Go figure.

First I'd say: What evidence do we have that the torpedo is actually german? What kind of torpedo is it? How old is it?
Does germany sell to anyone who might then turn around and sell to NK?
Also, has germany accounted for every torpedo?

I think we're getting TOO paranoid. If all the claims of a "false flag" operation were true, everything would be a false flag operation and that simply can't be the case.

And again, why would the US want to put itself into another conflict at this time? It simply doesn't make sense.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

good to hear china took his place in this fraud....

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

only the one who fired it could know it was german made...
and yes... the weapon industry could use an boost since iran calmed douwn...

[edit on 30-5-2010 by ressiv]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv
reply to post by jfj123

only the one who fired it could know it was german made...
and yes... the weapon industry could use an boost since iran calmed douwn...

[edit on 30-5-2010 by ressiv]

OK so we don't know whether or not the torpedo was even made in germany?
Really the weapon industry needs a boost?
Are you familiar with Iraq and Afghanistan ?

Has the US decreased military spending recently?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbox1980
reply to post by nesta

Gulf of Tonkin was a lie that got 2 million Vietnamese murdered and 25,000 Americans murdered. I would call that a false flag.

Iraq WMD was a lie that got 1 million Iraqis murdered and over 5000 Americans murdered. I would call that a false flag.

Why is it so difficult to believe that the U.S. would intentionally murder its allies to blame it on our enemies and propagandize Americans into supporting a war?

If several million murder victims don't weigh on the conscience of the elite running this country, why would 50 or so sailors on a naval vessel? Why would 3,000 on 9/11?

The elite running the show are a den of liars, thieves, and murderers, they are capable of anything and history has proven that to be the case.

Your assumption is that the US has unlimited resources to launch a campaign on the massive fronts and the US does not.

Ever hear of Occam's razor?
All things being equal, the simplest explanation is generally the correct one.

North and South have had conflicts before which have lead to an escalation and move toward war. Technically, NK and SK are still at war.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
some additional info
news.yahoo.com...

South Korea has taken punitive measures against the North since a team of international investigators said this month that a torpedo fired by a North Korean submarine tore apart and sank the warship Cheonan on March 26, killing 46 sailors.

A team of INTERNATIONAL investigators....so now if there is a conspiracy, it must involve a number of nations, investigators, government officials, etc..
Seems unlikely.

Beijing didn't appear ready to support possible action in the U.N. Security Council against North Korea, its longtime ally. But Wen's closing remarks at Sunday's meeting seemed to signal that it was becoming more engaged in the crisis.

Maybe instead of a "false flag" operation, china is simply trying to support it's ally and also put themselves in position of greater power.

Beijing has long tried to mediate disputes between the Koreas, and it often likes to maintain an appearance of neutrality. The Cheonan sinking poses an awkward challenge for China, which is under pressure to go along with sanctions but wants to maintain its friendship with North Korea, an unpredictable buffer state whose collapse could cause instability on a long Chinese border.

China unwillingness to criticize Pyongyang now might mean it's trying to use quiet negotiations to convince North Korea to come clean on the ship attack, one of the South's worst military losses since the Korean War in the 1950s.

Doesn't this seem more likely then an international conspiracy?

This is a good article that just might bring more rational thinking to this thread.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

And you know for a fact that people saying this have done no research?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Can you answer how NK got the German torpedo? Or how the torpedo was so rusty? Or how "Number 1" written in jiffy marker was so visible on it?

Questioning whether something was done by the US does not mean the US is bad. After all, many of us are here because we are fed up with our governments, right? That would include the American government. And most of us are aware that the government is not really in charge. Saying something was done by "the US" is not a slur against the American people, it is recognizing that the people in charge have done evil things in the past and certainly will do evil things in the future.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

The metallic debris and chemical residue appear to be consistent with a type of torpedo made in Germany, indicating the North may have been trying to disguise its involvement by avoiding arms made by allies China and Russia, Yonhap quoted the official as saying.

www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
First of all, the story is from Wayne Madsen. Actually not him either, but his "sources". Sources = Thin Air? At times with Madsen I think it does.

For what reason? Nobody has any interest in NK or setting them off. However we have a very long history of NK doing acts like this to gain attention and then they quiet down after somebody throws them a welfare check. They have done this over an over again.

Anybody have their critical thinking caps on?

There is no reason for a false flag involving NK; nothing to gain; nothing worth the bother.

NK does crap like this all of the time. It is their nature. It is how they get money out of the US and other countries.

Presented with those two items, what makes sense? Not Madsen or the the extremely biased source relating his story.

Edited to add: German companies are well known for their black market sales. That is nothing new at all. They have lied often.

[edit on 5/30/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by jfj123

Can you answer how NK got the German torpedo? Or how the torpedo was so rusty? Or how "Number 1" written in jiffy marker was so visible on it?

Can I absolutely answer the question without a shadow of a doubt at this time? NO.
But here are some reasonable hypothesis'

1. It was stolen.
2. It was sold to NK by germany under the table.
3. It was sold to NK by a third party.

If the US were to frame NK, wouldn't they use one of their own torpedo's to do so instead of a german one ?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

I like your idea best. I hadn't thought about it from that angle.

Keep me on my toes. Good job- star

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join