It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you be doing on Jan 1st 2013?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I would be gloating on the money i received from the 2012 believers.
Oh my... I forgot.....

All you 2012 believers - since you are dead sure that the world is going to end on Dec 21, 2012, whats the use of all the money you have saved, hoarded up? give me all the money, all your money.

Now back to the point- i will be gloating over the money these 2012 nutcases oops believers have given me.

[edit on 16/6/10 by coredrill]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Reply to post by Winnuting

Lol... Posts like this are just sad.

It only proves that a bunch of nerds actually want to see 2012 happen because they think it will be like a reality video game...'Fortify an intact building'...I love reading this stuff.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'll be laughing at all the people changing their doomsday predictions to another year because they were proven yet again to be morons/frauds.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I will be at the right hand of Jesus because I'm making it through the rapture....

In all seriousness, I thought it would be cool to host a Mayan themed New Year's eve party. I would serve Mayan-style dishes like mole, tamales, and guacamole. Maybe I'll throw in some Tequila, dos equis, and margaritas.

No Corona though.....

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Laughing at the people with hangovers from celebrating the new years.. And playing taiko drums..

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I’ll be a pure light being merging into the Omega point…

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well, if the oil spill hasn't crept up the east coast to NC, I will be sitting down in Pamlico County on the InnerBanks and eating oysters and drinking a few brewskies with my friends and family.

I'm still intrigued by the "armageddon" scenarios that float around here, but gave up on much of it after Y2K didn't pan out.... still prepared for whatever, but living life the best I can and with a smile...lookin'for tommorow.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Probably shoveling snow, or..................

reading about the next doomsday on ATS and laughing, or.............

Sleeping off a hangover seeing as it's the first of the year, or...........

calling the guy and keeping the party going, or...............

I may already be dead in which case I will be rotting in the Earth.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by add1a
I’ll be a pure light being merging into the Omega point…

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Don't know if anything will happen but what i do notice here is that most people declare 2012 as a hoax just because the Y2K predictions didn't happen...

You all seem to forget that the Y2K predictions were put in place by the media, whilst they're not even remotely touching this subject.

That alone makes me wonder and indeed, there are simply too many theories and consistencies that make sense and COULD be very real.

Put that together with the various prophecies being very specific about 2012 (not just some media outlets saying our computers will go mental)

Not that I'm hoping for something to happen, but if it has to, then let it, mankind needs a hard reboot anyway.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I will be firing round after round into the invading Chinese soldiers. While eating the food I have stored up and trying to power my iPod with solar energy.

Or

I will be sleeping off a horrile hangover and bitching about how cold it is outside.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

There were 2 Y2k predictions. The other was the planetary alignment. There were also predictions for 2001, 2003, 2007, 2012, 2013, 2029, 2035, and 2085. I am probably leaving out a lot of predictions, but you get the point, right?

Can you give me an example of a very specific 2012 prediction?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I will be sitting at home dissapointed that nothing NATURAL will have happened.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join