It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you be doing on Jan 1st 2013?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I for one will be pouring out a little liquor....

for all the homey brain cells I killed wasting time trying to talk some sense into 2012 doomsayers.

God bless the little guys.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I will probably be eating one of my neighbors' pets, BBQ'd over a fire made from parts of their house. Unless all the pets are gone, in which case I may be forced to eat one of my neighbors. Oh, and that whole "Talking some sense into people" schtick is just lame...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
I will probably be eating one of my neighbors' pets, BBQ'd over a fire made from parts of their house. Unless all the pets are gone, in which case I may be forced to eat one of my neighbors. Oh, and that whole "Talking some sense into people" schtick is just lame...

at least i haven't stooped to killing and eating neighborhood pets.

goodluck serving 2-5 and then followup psychiatric treatment in the same old world you've been living in!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
whether a doomsday scenario will happen or not, the world by then will be a much different place and for most people that would be enough of a change.

for some people on this earth now its already doomsday. war, no food, diseases, fear, death. maybe by 2013 those people would have better lives and for them something has happened.

so what will i be doing?

most likely living in that moment, doing whatever i'll be doing then.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If I'm still alive. I'll probably be walking around the ruins trying to find people to group up with to give me a better chance to survive. I would want to find an intact building and fortify it. Stock it with what ever we can find.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I forgot to mention football.

I will definitely be watching football. College on Sat, NFL on Sun. It will be a good weekend, except for the fact that I'll have to go to work when the weekend is done. Death and taxes....they get ya every time.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Actually, I think for anyone that believes in the 2012 doomsday theories the day it is all supposed to happen is the 21st of December 2012. Isn't it?

Whatever the date, I'll be on ATS gloating.

Remain Vigilant.

+1 more 
posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ill be in the New Heaven on Earth in the 4th Dimension, where more of our DNA will unlock due to some Magnificent Resonance Frequencies from Outerspace.

or

ill be dead

or

sitting in my computer chair reading through ats

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Doomsday is this year in 2010, not 2012.

In 2013, most people (except the 2% very rich) will be worried about survival and the majority will be farmers growing their own food and trading with their neighbours.... never mind conspiracies or the usual day-to-day excess of celebrities, I-Pads, the newest gadget, 24/7 news and the Internet etc... all of that will be history for most people by 2013. Or at least, that's the way we're heading right now. Hopefully it will change at the last moment, but that doesn't seem likely.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonsaisert
Actually, I think for anyone that believes in the 2012 doomsday theories the day it is all supposed to happen is the 21st of December 2012. Isn't it?

Whatever the date, I'll be on ATS gloating.

Remain Vigilant.

We should have a moment of silence on these boards for all the ATSers who died from heart attacks or ulcers when nothing happened in December

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Using my new superpowers to fly through the universe....

I don't know. Anything can happen, any day. For instance, tomorrow reality could break and time could become non fluid. Or tomorrow you could wake up with one purple iris and the other red. Its highly improbable...but anything can happen. Don't take too much stock in tomorrow.

As the saying goes: Carpe diem quam minime credula postero – Seize the day, trusting as little as possible in the future

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'll be laughing along with all the realists here, on YouTube, and other places on the web. It will be fun to see how the 2012'ers try to cover their butts over their botched view of reality.

Kind of like I did the day after Y2K.

And eating pork with cabbage and black-eyed peas, because all of those, when eaten on Jan 1st, are supposed to bring good luck. I don't believe in the concept, but it does make a nice meal with cornbread and a nice salad.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Using my new superpowers to fly through the universe....

I don't know. Anything can happen, any day. For instance, tomorrow reality could break and time could become non fluid. Or tomorrow you could wake up with one purple iris and the other red. Its highly improbable...but anything can happen. Don't take too much stock in tomorrow.

As the saying goes: Carpe diem quam minime credula postero – Seize the day, trusting as little as possible in the future

Well said...

Similarly, those who eat from the tree of life will always be happier than those who eat from the tree of knowledge

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I will be celebrating 10 days of survival since the 'big one'.

Maybe salvage some components to start broadcasting radio in hope that others out there have a means to receive said broadcast.

Then dampen the hopes of the few survivors I encounter with a home grown prophecy of even more doom just to see their faces wither.

Cheer up, we still have 18 months and some change to go.

More than enough time to go do something crazy, within the restrictions of the life of servitude we were all born into.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well thats the day after newyears eve so I shall more than likely be hungover, laying around in pj's watching tv and eatting leftover choccies from christmas.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pepesilvia

I'll be laughing it up at the expense of the Doomsayers and probably working on making a buck off of the gullible saps. I'm gonna get in on the next Doomsday.

I'm already planning my book, 2020 - The Year of Ultimate Clarity

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
it depends if I'll be alive ? lol

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by pepesilvia

I'll be laughing it up at the expense of the Doomsayers and probably working on making a buck off of the gullible saps. I'm gonna get in on the next Doomsday.

I'm already planning my book, 2020 - The Year of Ultimate Clarity

we can team up for the movie script!
it'll be in 3d (4d?)

Clarity isn't scary enough -- unless that's the name of the behemoth that will rise up from the oceans and swallow north america

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I think Doomsday is more likely in Cot/ 2011 if not,

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Predicting what you will be doing on any date in the future is just as goy as predicting 2012 won't happen (or will).

Anyone notice the glaring hypocrisy?

Anyway...If I'm not dead, from any number of things on any number of days beforehand (bus, stray gang-banger bullet, stray CIA 8-ball overdose, etc.), I'll most likely be enjoying the now, then as well.

Stop living in the future, and enjoy "live"ing in the now, while doing absolutely nothing to prevent anything negatively impacting from happening. Cause, as we all know...we're all completely powerless to do anything at all, but bitch and moan and complain about "others" beliefs.

Yeah, I'll be nursing the biggest, longest lasting hangover I've ever felt...if I'm still alive.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by lagnar]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join