It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent message from the Na'vi to James Cameron re oil disaster

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I think you are being Na'iv-e

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WXBackdoor

You got that right

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Letter from the Na'vi to James Cameron

I see you Oil slick.

Mr. Cameron, the Na'vi would like to extend our sympathies to the people of Earth but unfortunately we are fictitious characters from a movie.

Whilst we realize that you used us to provide a plot device designed to slowly draw audiences into an empathetic camaraderie towards our plight by juxtaposing our simple, peaceful, holistic and symbiotic relationship with nature against disgusting elements of Human greed, war, destruction and a general lack of respect for the environment and life, we never thought that people would need us as antagonists in order to solve real problems on Earth.

We would like to remind you Mr. Cameron, that the solution to your problems is not an appeal to the imaginary characters that people may have grown to like via the entertainment of cinema, but by changing the flaws and the worst aspects of humanity.
These have nothing to do with the Na'vi, and everything to do with Human behaviour.

The Na'vi find it extremely distressing that, only when compared to our imaginary existence, can you humans generate a distaste for the flaws in the way you all live.

Thank you Mr. Cameron, until Avatar 2, I see You.
And you too Oil slick.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Currently, one of the largest man made disasters ever, is happening... And you are trying to get fictional beings to talk to a movie director, so that he can come up with a solution?

What exactly do you want? Expect him to plug the hole with unused film reels or get aid of a made up species?

[edit on 30/5/10 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
OP, just keep repeating this handy mantra to yourself until it finally sinks in.
"It's only a movie. It's only a movie. It's only a movie."

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I think the letter would be better if it was from a future John Connor.

... and do you really think BP would allow any independant investigation, they would have those underwater robots attack any submarine and claim they thought the submarine was part of the rig they were trying to dismantle.

Then they would tell the government any underwater vehicles not sanctioned by them would create unneccesary hazard.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
All james cameron can do is color key out the oil spill and place in a new one.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
This is front page content?

What do you suggest Mr. Cameron do?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niccawhois
This is front page content?

Good intentions do miracles lol.

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Who wrote that letter? Was it you?

If you're serious - put it on u-tube.

Don't be lazy - Go big, or Go home.

Totally agree with this, not much more to say.

I don't think Cameron will even see this
, but then again I would never even bet on this going to ATS frontpage.

By the way, I don't remember the last time ATS had all four "main" titles on the same subject.... I don't think this scandal is small, but... this is just getting weird.

[edit on 30/5/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Furries/otherkin...just say no.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Why are the "sieged" navi's or better as stated above the naives, the biggest consumers of that environmental hazard. Seems to me, that if the naives didn't use that oil, no corporation would drill for it and no environmental damage would have been done.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Kudos to OP for thinking outside the box. ANY exposure that gains attention to this travesty is welcomed IMO. While we are dying a slow death, some of you choose to mock and ridicule. Shame on you.

BTW, "The best and brightest" minds in the industry continue to EPIC FAIL. As part of my prior research I discovered the ROV's that Cameron used to document the Titanic were operated at 12,500 feet. (Double this DH depth.) James Costner has expressed willingness to donate Millions and offered technology for clean up. Perhaps it will take a non profit motivated outside party to mitigate this mess. Cameron and Coster have the dough.

Yes I realize it was "only a movie" but art often imitates life and vice versa.

But to all of the armchair net critics I say: It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Why not. Instead of spreading panic or apathy and hiding from the facts behind cynical LOLs, having a good LOOK is a first step.
The more the actual facts come into public and uncensored view, the better.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I have read that Cameron is in the same "bed/class" as the elites are.

Deebo

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Should this be in BTS.

Seriously.

I really don't think does a lot for the site.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

wtf...why him and not bill gates, warren buffet, or that mexican telecom tycoon for that matter?

[edit on 30-5-2010 by reject]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Oh my god. Really?

Man, with threads like this it's really no wonder that half of the world's populace has intelligence that's akin to the gameplay of Big Rigs 2.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Does this mean we can watch the BP live feeds of the leak now in 3D?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I was kind of hoping Cameron was already involved.

There was no Deep Horizon, there was no accident, there was no blow out, there is no oil slick ...... it was all done in a studio and photoshop ... paid for by tptb as another sick false flag in their nwo agenda.

Unfortunatly thats not the case.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Does this mean we can watch the BP live feeds of the leak now in 3D?

Only in selected Cinemas, starting this Thursday!!!!!

Seriously, I don't think the Na'vi can fix it. Maybe Skynet could, because of it's Neural Net Processors. And the fact that Skynet was able to create a feasible Time Travel device. So when it does create said Time Travel device, we can head back in time to BEFORE the spill happened, and stop it from happening. Ahhhhh but then the old Twin Paradox comes into play! Why didn't I think of this earlier???

And why didn't John Titor mention anything about this???? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Edit to bigyin - sorry dude, they blew the budget when doing the Moon Landings and the 9/11 Holograms. So they had to do it for reals this time!!! Sorry to "burst your bubble"

[edit on 30-5-2010 by TerribleTeam2]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join