It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibility of ATS Live being aired as soon as you enter ATS?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Just had a thought whilst listening to the ever cool ATS Live radio show.

Would it ever happen, that we could see the show being aired live on the site as soon as we come onto ATS?

Like some websites or blogs have music on their sites, on a Saturday night any visitors to ATS would find themselves listening to the show.

That would bring in shedloads of listeners, and there would be none of the confusion over how to listen to the show.

If people didn't want to listen, they could just switch off their speakers.

Failing that, maybe have an icon at the top of the screen that says "Listen live", like most radio stations websites have?

Just an idea to boost the listeners.

CX.

[edit on 29/5/10 by CX]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Even if there was a tab on the top of the page's like the chat button and other menu buttons

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
And if I want to surf and listen to other channels / music stations or even my music files, as I do? Why would I want that to be dictated by ATS?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
That sounds like a great idea. This way the radio can talk about the daily posts and also other things that have been in the news.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
That would be annoying, what about if someone wants to listen to music on media player, or leave the ats page open whilst doing something else like watch TV or a movie on their computer.

All it would do is drive people away.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I agree, it sounds like a good idea, as long as we could turn it off if we wanted to.

It would be annoying otherwise, especially when trying to watch U-tube vids in some threads.

new topics

top topics

join